THE BROWNS BOARD

serious question about Pryor from Ohio State

BUBBY

Guest Metcalf_FTW

What you have failed to realize is that the kid is only a sophomore. If you watch college football, you would know that sophomore QB's with a majority of first-year players should not be expected to play at a high level.

Oregon has been using two linebackers at most times to spy on Pryor, so his running has been shut down. If he had a couple more playmakers that defenses had to honor, it would change the whole makeup of the offense.

But I do agree his interception was a poor decision into double coverage when he had a wide open RB over the middle.

hmmmm at 18 he is 6-6 230+ and only going to grown stronger.... he runs a 40 with 4.3 speed, his arm strength is crazy...... HOW MANY PLAYERS has he thrown down with ONE arm this year? How many arm tackles has he broke.........

The kid is a TRUE sophmore at 19 years old and has played in BIG time games agains BIG time programs........ gee I can figure out why this freak of an athlete was so highly recruited.... in high school he had something like 1 out of every 4 times he touched the ball he either scored passing/running to catching....... By the way he wants to be a PASS FIRST quarterback with all of that genetic talent...... cant see why he was recruited so high.........

why was this guy so heavily recruited? A lot of schools wanted him especially Rich Rod.

Pryor is not very good. He's a dumb athletic freak at QB who doesn't seem to have an IQ.

I think he will be better next year. Still an Awesome athlete... A Good QB. Not Great. But he could develop into a stud LOTS of work needed on Mechanics. Reminds me of Vince Young the way he throws.

I think he will be better next year. Still an Awesome athlete... A Good QB. Not Great. But he could develop into a stud LOTS of work needed on Mechanics. Reminds me of Vince Young the way he throws.

Yes great athelete but black QB's are not know as pocket presicion passers. They are utilized because they can run and present the defense with another variable. also black QB's have to have the playbook dumbed down and it takes years for them to read coverages correctly. The only great black QB I remember is Warran Moon, the rest of them are runners in a QB position.

all of the great ones were white QB's. Blacks are better receivers and RB's. Pryor is very marginal as a passer and will not be drafted by a legitimate team.

why was this guy so heavily recruited? A lot of schools wanted him especially Rich Rod.

Pryor is not very good. He's a dumb athletic freak at QB who doesn't seem to have an IQ.

Idiotic comment....did you not watch Pryor? He played a whale of a game

Yes great athelete but black QB's are not know as pocket presicion passers. They are utilized because they can run and present the defense with another variable. also black QB's have to have the playbook dumbed down and it takes years for them to read coverages correctly. The only great black QB I remember is Warran Moon, the rest of them are runners in a QB position.

all of the great ones were white QB's. Blacks are better receivers and RB's. Pryor is very marginal as a passer and will not be drafted by a legitimate team.

wow... You cant Possibly be as dumb as you sound. But You certainly appear to be.

Yeah, and you're a dumb unathletic troll that does n't have an IQ.

Yeah, that's not racist. I guess Warren Moon, one of the most prolific all time passers the NFL has ever seen, needed his offense dumbed down? I guess McNabb is not a pocket passer?

Dude, pay attention to something else other than your own ignorance for once eh?

This thread is offensive and the OP should shut his mouth because he's removing any doubt about his IQ and his racist mentality. I'm not a Terrelle Pryor fan. I think that he is overrated but that has nothing to do with his skin color. Yesterday's game was tremendous for him and I will gladly change my mind if he gives me reason to.

Archived