THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos shits himself during the Detroit speech

cccjwh

33 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You Biden Nut Swingers used to think that was normal.

LOL, I've never swung on Biden's nuts- certainly not to the extent Cult 45 does on Diaper "Depends" Don.  Now I'll try to be nice to elderly Don-Old...  It's entirely possible his quack doc is covering for him.  (however, there's a new report  going back from decades ago) that Von Shitzenpantz was asked to leave a high end New York restaurant because the poop smell was offending tables in the vicinity... And Poopy did indeed have to leave. Renegade GOPer Adam Kinzinger said the same months ago.  

Oh, there's several possible medical reasons... Celiac disease (reason his diet consists of Big Macs) irritable bowl syndrome, or Crohn's disease.  Poor guy, I do have a little sympathy. Having to walk around for an hour or more with a load of shit in your diaper.  Most unpleasant.  

Just remember Canton, when you cast your vote for this guy, he's not only mentally incompetent, he's also physically incontinent. I need a deep dive to find out who cleans him up after another "accident".  😉 :D 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, I've never swung on Biden's nuts- certainly not to the extent Cult 45 does on Diaper "Depends" Don.  Now I'll try to be nice to elderly Don-Old...  It's entirely possible his quack doc is covering for him.  (however, there's a new report  going back from decades ago) that Von Shitzenpantz was asked to leave a high end New York restaurant because the poop smell was offending tables in the vicinity... And Poopy did indeed have to leave. Renegade GOPer Adam Kinzinger said the same months ago.  

Oh, there's several possible medical reasons... Celiac disease (reason his diet consists of Big Macs) irritable bowl syndrome, or Crohn's disease.  Poor guy, I do have a little sympathy. Having to walk around for an hour or more with a load of shit in your diaper.  Most unpleasant.  

Just remember Canton, when you cast your vote for this guy, he's not only mentally incompetent, he's also physically incontinent. I need a deep dive to find out who cleans him up after another "accident".  😉 :D 

I remember a couple of years ago when Dementia Joe went to the Vatican and visited the Poop Pope.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

I remember a couple of years ago when Dementia Joe went to the Vatican and visited the Poop Pope.

Here's the difference. Old Man Joe isn't running for president anymore, Vonshitzenpatz is...  Nice try at deflection though.  

BTW, I well remember Joe Paterno running off the field during a game with a load in his pants- emergency locker rooms change. that's about as relevant as Don Poopie currently trying to hide he's got bowel issues. 

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Here's the difference. Old Man Joe isn't running for president anymore, Vonshitzenpatz is...  Nice try at deflection though.  

BTW, I well remember Joe Paterno running off the field during a game with a load in his pants- emergency locker rooms change. that's about as relevant as Don Poopie currently trying to hide he's got bowel issues. 

Keep drinking Kamaltoes piss wine.:D

50 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Deflection? 😂🤣🤡

You have got to be fucking kidding me?

Dementia Joe is the SITTING PRESIDENT, try to deflect that.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Deflection? 😂🤣🤡

You have got to be fucking kidding me?

Dementia Joe is the SITTING PRESIDENT, try to deflect that.

I know you're going to defend your mental incompetent poopy pants running for president forever.  Joe isn't running for president anymore BTW...  Some have suggested Poopie doing his fake barbell push and doing uh, uh is trying to disguise when he's downloading.  :D   :D   :D  

So Joe shitting his pants once is equivalent to Trump doing it on a regular basis? ...  :D Deflection not necessary. You're the one who brought up Biden in the first place- That's deflection, LOL!!!  should I define it for you?  

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I know you're going to defend your mental incompetent poopy pants running for president forever.  Joe isn't running for president anymore BTW...  Some have suggested Poopie doing his fake barbell push and doing uh, uh is trying to disguise when he's downloading.  :D   :D   :D  

So Joe shitting his pants once is equivalent to Trump doing it on a regular basis? ...  :D Deflection not necessary. You're the one who brought up Biden in the first place- That's deflection, LOL!!!  should I define it for you?  

In Larry speak “deflection” = don’t question my hypocrisy.

NO…I mentioned that is hypocritical of the Biden Nut Swingers to bring up shitting themselves, and they should be used to it.

So, by your logic it’s entirely acceptable for a PRESIDENT to be “slidin’ a Biden” but it’s funny when a Presidential candidate does it.

Face facts Larry, you’re just another card carrying Libtard that doesn’t see the hypocrisy in that.

The old man is just run down. He is oldest nominee is US history. ByDon used to be smart, Cheetos has never been smart.

Adam Kinzinger's Way-Too-Specific Description Of Trump Body Odor Might Make You Gag (yahoo.com)

“What did it smell like specifically?” Kimmel asked.

“So, if you take, like, armpits, ketchup, makeup and a little butt, it’s probably like that, all mixed up,” he said.

“That’s the Trump formula?” Kimmel said.

“A little bit of a pungent odor, I would say,” he said. “You definitely wouldn’t want to bottle it up and wear Trump cologne.”

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Kameltoe is currently leading in the polls.

You're surely gonna shit your pants if Trump wins. And you'll try to hide it too.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.png.dd9d88b872c6bdcf2c6dff16dd9faf3a.png

On 10/15/2024 at 7:59 AM, cccjwh said:

At Cheeto's townhall he took a couple of questions and then just stood of stage for 30 minutes listening to music. Bahahaha, NJC he is just slow and stupid now. 

Questions? Who needs those questions that they told me that they were going to ask? I'd rather strut, listen to music and have MAGAs adore your show. From the video, yep- you're the Clown Don-Old.  PS for someone who ostensibly graduated from Wharton Business School, you have absolutely no fucking clue what your tariffs will do to the US and world economies. (you just like the word) Your last tariffs  cost taxpayers $30 billion to bail out our farmers who were going bankrupt (due to retaliatory tariffs) thanks to your brilliant idea. 

https://d21rhj7n383afu.cloudfront.net/washpost-production/The_Washington_Post/20241015/670dbe17dbbf843f517c5c99/670e14acd9dfd01cdcfb8a0d/file_1280x720-2000-v3_1.mp4

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Questions? Who needs those questions that they told me that they were going to ask? I'd rather strut, listen to music and have MAGAs adore your show. From the video, yep- you're the Clown Don-Old.  PS for someone who ostensibly graduated from Wharton Business School, you have absolutely no fucking clue what your tariffs will do to the US and world economies. (you just like the word) Your last tariffs  cost taxpayers $30 billion to bail out our farmers who were going bankrupt (due to retaliatory tariffs) thanks to your brilliant idea. 

https://d21rhj7n383afu.cloudfront.net/washpost-production/The_Washington_Post/20241015/670dbe17dbbf843f517c5c99/670e14acd9dfd01cdcfb8a0d/file_1280x720-2000-v3_1.mp4

image.png.dd9d88b872c6bdcf2c6dff16dd9faf3a.png

in sniveling cowardly fashion, whoreta hates tariffs.

however.....tariffs are fine if obaMao does them. that is how dishonest cowards roll.

https://ustr.gov/about-us/policy-offices/press-office/fact-sheets/2015/january/fact-sheet-obama-administration’s

"

• And in 2011, the United States successfully defended, for the first time ever in the WTO, a trade safeguard to stop disruption of our domestic market, which upheld President Obama's decision to impose tariffs on Chinese tires."

yeah, and "it's fine" to do tariffs if obamao commie doe them, and when biden keeps Pres Trump's tariffs.

Whoreta can stick it in his yellow streak -

tariffs are bad when the cowardly nanny has TDS

On 10/13/2024 at 9:58 PM, FY56 said:

Kameltoe is currently leading in the polls.

You're surely gonna shit your pants if Trump wins. And you'll try to hide it too.

Nope, just move to Canada, while Trump destroys what's left of democracy here.  Dictator day one. Know of any dictators that stopped at day ONE FY?  BTW, should Kamala win, you had better put Cal on suicide watch.  😉

🤣

35 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nope, just move to Canada, while Trump destroys what's left of democracy here.  Dictator day one. Know of any dictators that stopped at day ONE FY?  BTW, should Kamala win, you had better put Cal on suicide watch.  😉

Shit faced early tonite eh Larry?🤣

You are a fucking joke 🤣

• Upvote 2

Cowardly whoreta farted:

Cowaaope, just move to Canada, while Trump destroys what's left of democracy here.  Dictator day one. Know of any dictators that stopped at day ONE FY?  BTW, should K

No, cowardly whoreta, I'll be just fine, even if the cia/fbi etc refuse to let Pres Trump win, we're good.

Our country will be severely damaged more and more. But you will end up being an angry cowardly drunk, because

you will have to pay a whole lot for all the inflation-caused high cost of cheap booze.

image.jpeg.71bd0d6dd2032cd44a14cafbbb3d79a2.jpeg