THE BROWNS BOARD

A Few Here Need to be Reminded of THIS!

Axe

I love that. Our Founding Fathers knew serious tyranny. Even Ben Franklin, among a few others, were

British loyalists for a good while, with Franklin enjoying British High Society in England....until he saw

the tyranny back in the states. Then, it was Revolutionary War for Freedom. There is a sick desperate desire

of some people to want to be in control of other people, to have the control so much that they can manipulate them.

I've said elsewhere - a few of these people can be found in churches, schools, the legal profession, politicians.....

then with social media, they can collectively get together and raise hell, like college rioters. Like the kkk, blm, the weathermen from the sixties, communists, nazis, palastinian/hamas terrorists, etc.

It isn't just America that is becoming plagued with it - it seems to be part of small parts of societies around the world. All too often, it's the people that demand their RIGHTS until they can take away others' RIGHTS.

More and more, what used to be a legit political party, the democrats are becoming similar to the groups I listed.