THE BROWNS BOARD

NEW: Nashville Trans Shooter's Full Manifesto Released, and It Makes the Cover-Up So Much Worse

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/09/03/new-nashville-trans-shooters-full-manifesto-released-and-its-absolutely-insane-n2178873

NEW: Nashville Trans Shooter's Full Manifesto Released, and It Makes the Cover-Up So Much Worse

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Trainny's  are mentally ill.  Taking hormones that aren't meant for their sex, getting their genitals surgically altered.  It's sickening.

It's happening to my nephew who lives in Missouri  (HRT).. Now him/her has that creepy far away look in their eyes.. My Stepbrother has to be beside himself because he hates Gay people... I say it's karma for all the stuff he's stolen from me and the family over the years...

• Sad 1

it took a long time for this release and per the article,  it was due to the investigation and the restraint by  The Tenn Star newspaper 

in order to help complete it. Ok .... 

If it werent for the Tn Star, then who else would sue for the manifesto or when would the police release them? 

No doubt there are still grieving folks from the tradgedy that day - and they deserve better. 

so when you get to the girl who is suffering from the dysphoria - and her claims of being in the wrong body, 

WHY is it that we as a public are / were being treated as if we couldnt possibly interpret this for ourselves 

by this very long wait?

It still seems to be just that - the lefts desire to frame this into something that they just cant.

This girl was sick, needed help and was not served by a group more interested in promoting the trans lives idea

by allowing sex change therapies / demanding that common culture (you or me who consider this wrong) to "play along" for instance by using their identity language. 

more madness brought to us from the insane left.

go ahead and vote these leftst people 4 more years of power, people that want you to believe this is a one off -(one off too many) 

but really they dont care;

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, nickers said:

It's happening to my nephew who lives in Missouri  (HRT).. Now him/her has that creepy far away look in their eyes.. My Stepbrother has to be beside himself because he hates Gay people... I say it's karma for all the stuff he's stolen from me and the family over the years...

If you "hate gay people" in 2024 you have serious issues 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Each to their own... Everyone is the captain of their own ship and you don't have any authority or right to tell people what they feel , or choose for themselves... Go run along play in your make believe utopian dream... You've got issues man..

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

if you FEEL that you are a tree, then no wonder all you do is sway in the

leftwing wind....too bad you may have gone to a very strange grade school

image.thumb.jpeg.0835f6ad9021ad41030004a97e9b6856.jpeg

• Haha 1

more thought policing at work here folks -

you arent supposed to "hate" in 2024 because its not woke or it promotes that "scary  

emotional response" that elicits bigotry and destroys the brave work these activists have forged so far.

Really? ask any gay / lesbian person whos been around for awile and even they will tell you that 

their social culture has been Hijacked and weaponized.

We were taught to live and let live - and for the most part was working - until the left told us it wasnt ... (see racism)

go back to any democrat claim by Obama Biden Clinton ringleading the multitudes of lower ticket reps / senator  / sheeple

telling us it is STILL a problem.

and no surprise  you have pecker (great take by Htown from another thread)  having no different thought to share here except this worn out hate BS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

more thought policing at work here folks -

you arent supposed to "hate" in 2024 because its not woke or it promotes that "scary  

emotional response" that elicits bigotry and destroys the brave work these activists have forged so far.

Really? ask any gay / lesbian person whos been around for awile and even they will tell you that 

their social culture has been Hijacked and weaponized.

We were taught to live and let live - and for the most part was working - until the left told us it wasnt ... (see racism)

go back to any democrat claim by Obama Biden Clinton ringleading the multitudes of lower ticket reps / senator  / sheeple

telling us it is STILL a problem.

and no surprise  you have pecker (great take by Htown from another thread)  having no different thought to share here except this worn out hate BS

image.thumb.jpeg.4dfc286146b2894d58d9c8ac1715a18b.jpeg

14 hours ago, nickers said:

Each to their own... Everyone is the captain of their own ship and you don't have any authority or right to tell people what they feel , or choose for themselves... 

The irony here is fucking mind-blowing 

And I'm sure you don't even recognize it

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The irony here is fucking mind-blowing 

And I'm sure you don't even recognize it

No the irony is you don't even recognize your own psychotic sickness.. Do some real soul searching before passing judgement on others for what you, yourself are guilty of... You have zero street smarts.. You are a typical sheltered sheep...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3