THE BROWNS BOARD

Black Californians warn Newsom of 'direct impact' on Harris after Democrats kill slave reparation bills

Vambo

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

It was only a matter of time...

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the folks enraged are just demanding their free riches.

any excuse they can make work will do...

They want their cultural enrichment and are now coming to the realization the Dems are just using them like any person would use a hand tool

9 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

All they have to do is tax the ultra rich and they for sure will help people out of poverty.  🙄

It's amazing people still fall for this shit.

That’s been the Democrats battle cry since….forever.

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

All they have to do is tax the ultra rich and they for sure will help people out of poverty.  🙄

Like I said in another post.. I'll address it this way... Taxing the rich more cuts their abilities to ensure quality insurance plans for employees that work for their respective companies and such... They are the ones who take all the risk.. So... this reeks of an all diabolical nefarious plan of bringing down America... Go ahead and laugh while our country burns to the ground... You'll be left holding your dick in one hand and a warm beer in the other....

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s been the Democrats battle cry since….forever.

What's even nuttier is now Harris is willing to give them $25,000 to buy their first home.  Debt is now democrat charity, it's literally insane.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Right?

Everyone knows the trick is to not tax the ultra rich at all, keep a bunch of tax loopholes on the books, and wait for it to all trickle down. 

Maybe hand out some knee pads, give some pointers on keeping your mouth open, and then pretty soon all the poors will be getting that sweet, sweet trickle down

Any minute now. Just takes a handful of decades to kick in...

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Right?

Everyone knows the trick is to not tax the ultra rich at all, keep a bunch of tax loopholes on the books, and wait for it to all trickle down. 

Maybe hand out some knee pads, give some points on keeling your mouth open, and then pretty soon all the poors will be getting that sweet, sweet trickle down

Well why haven’t the Democrats done anything to change the tax code?

You guys have held the WH for 12 of the last 16 years, also had the majority of Congress as well.

I would say, if your kneeling with your mouth open…the Dems have already trickled down.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right?

Maybe hand out some knee pads, give some pointers on keeping your mouth open, and then pretty soon all the poors will be getting that sweet, sweet trickle down

The rich pay the majority of taxes already, they've done way more for you and everyone you know than you'll ever do for them, and your understanding of economics is po'.

• Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You guys have held the WH for 12 of the last 16 years, also had the majority of Congress as well.

I would say, if your kneeling with your mouth open…the Dems have already trickled down.

He can't answer that, this is where he exits or brings up Trump.

1 minute ago, Jax said:

He can't answer that, this is where he exits or brings up Trump.

He hasn't answered anything in over a decade.  He just parrots moochonomics from the bleeding hearts and labels everyone a racist who disagrees.  Same ol' worn out shit.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Because most of them suck. There are also a ton of rich folks manipulating them too. 

I'm not a Dem man. I recognize our two party system is shit. 

I'm absolutely lesser evil voting. 

11 hours ago, htownbrown said:

The rich pay the majority of taxes already, they've done way more for you and everyone you know than you'll ever do for them, and your understanding of economics is po'.

Oh Jesus, now we've got the angle in here where we're treating the rich like some gods? Oh thank the Lord that the sales tax on their last yacht was so high...

Shocking that the people that make an absurd amount of money pay more taxes than the average person. Maybe your understanding of basic math is po'

Looks like you already got the knee pads purchased. Good dog. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, htownbrown said:

He hasn't answered anything in over a decade.  He just parrots moochonomics from the bleeding hearts and labels everyone a racist who disagrees.  Same ol' worn out shit.

But thank God we have you swooping in here once a month, telling everyone how you're better than them, and then sailing off. 

Where would we be without your schtick?

(And if you think I haven't answered anything then I'm sorry to see your reading comprehension skills are so low. I'd expect that of others on here, but I thought you were above that. Oh well)

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

it's amazing that woodpecker and the rest are feeling that the dem party is bad, but just "typical" when they are going to vote dem anyways over woke/free stuff self-centeredness, ... when the past 3.75 years, their stupid ass votes helped this disaster to come about.

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh Jesus, now we've got the angle in here where we're treating the rich like some gods? Oh thank the Lord that the sales tax on their last yacht was so high...

Shocking that the people that make an absurd amount of money pay more taxes than the average person. Maybe your understanding of basic math is po'

Looks like you already got the knee pads purchased. Good dog. 

Simply put, I don't look to successful people or entities to solve all the problems of the rest.  

Furthermore, if you think taxes are the only thing the "rich" have to pay the majority of then you don't understand how local governments operate.

It is kind of shocking how much they pay considering how few there actually are and considering how much more you want from them.  

Are you trying to insult me with gay jokes?  Lmao.  From you?  Nice try.

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

But thank God we have you swooping in here once a month, telling everyone how you're better than them, and then sailing off. 

(And if you think I haven't answered anything then I'm sorry to see your reading comprehension skills are so low. I'd expect that of others on here, but I thought you were above that. Oh well)

Calm down girl!:D

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Never said anything about being better than anyone.  That's your own insecurities speaking.

You could just say you miss me when I'm gone.  I'll try harder...for your sake.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, htownbrown said:

Never said anything about being better than anyone.  That's your own insecurities speaking.

woodpecker makes false claims about anyone who isn't gay or woke; he thinks he "won" the discussion by

slurring others to put them on the defensive.

seriously feeble a way to posture about every issue.

9 minutes ago, Jax said:

He still hasn't said anything lol.

You aren't a dem? Sorry but your ideals fall in line with libs and lefties.

He's a gaslighting fraud... Just like his heroes...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jax said:

He still hasn't said anything lol.

You aren't a dem? Sorry but your ideals fall in line with libs and lefties.

things are so desperately bad that the lefties refuse to admit they are dems.

that is -really- telling.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it's amazing that woodpecker and the rest are feeling that the dem party is bad, but just "typical" when they are going to vote dem anyways over woke/free stuff self-centeredness, ... when the past 3.75 years, their stupid ass votes helped this disaster to come about.

You're a dumbass 

I just said I'm lesser evil voting

I literally don't want any free shit. I'm not eligible for the free shit. Amazing I say this every time and you can't get it through your head. 

I get conservatives can't comprehend caring about something that doesn't directly affect them but Christ you're dense

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Simply put, I don't look to successful people or entities to solve all the problems of the rest.  

Furthermore, if you think taxes are the only thing the "rich" have to pay the majority of then you don't understand how local governments operate.

It is kind of shocking how much they pay considering how few there actually are and considering how much more you want from them.  

Are you trying to insult me with gay jokes?  Lmao.  From you?  Nice try.

Let me know where I said I'm looking to then to solve all the problems? Instead, crazy thought, I'm looking to close loopholes and get them to actually pay a fair share. To do something to prevent the increasing wealth gap in this country.

Maybe you just don't get math. I'm not sure. The shocking part shouldn't be the sum in taxes paid. The shocking part should be the amount of wealth they have. Looking at just an amount of tax dollars and saying "wow! That's so big for so few people! They're paying so much!" without taking any of it as a % or normalizing it in any way is idiotic. 

Never even crossed my mind that was a gay joke. It was a subservient, good boy, don't question the rich joke. 

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

You've said as much many times, champ. It is completely your schtick. Not sure why you're hiding from it now. 

But hey, you got the MAGA crowd falling over you, so, good job.