THE BROWNS BOARD

VP Harris vows to raise taxes if elected president

20 hours ago, Vambo said:

Done deal Vambo...  RFK Jr has already talked to Trump, and from the article I saw, he's also out of money. $3.5 million under water. Probably get a nice cush Cabinet appointment for bowing out of the race.  

48 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Done deal Vambo...  RFK Jr has already talked to Trump, and from the article I saw, he's also out of money. $3.5 million under water. Probably get a nice cush Cabinet appointment for bowing out of the race.  

Multiple shot, 1 killed on second day of Democratic convention - Fox News

54 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I saw this and was a little surprised. I think a big part of RFK’s appeal is he has some Trump-like policies without the baggage of actually being Trump. 

I like what RFK is doing and consider him my personal frontrunner. I didn’t think he would win or anything, but l did hope he would exert influence, and if this is a consideration, l suppose he has done that. The platform upon which he is running is, imo, what the republican party platform should be.

If he does align with Trump he’ll be a sellout for sure, but he may get the chance to continue to exert influence if that’s the case. I dunno. It’ll be interesting to follow what he does.

Look, what Trump needs to ask the American people is this..

Who, wait,,,, Ho (no typo) is Kamala working for? The Obamas? Soros? The Clintons?  Clearly this woman would not be an actual president. She will be the puppet of numerous disgusting people who control the Kabala (Again, no typo) . None of which give a damn about the American people or America. You may not like Trump's personality and I don't.. He needs to stop the petty personal attacks and name calling. He NEEDS to act more presidential. I'm so tired of that shtick.........

But he will fight for America!

Kabala will sell us all out....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

If he does align with Trump he’ll be a sellout for sure.

RFK approached the Kamala/Waltz peeps with hat in hand asking to for a cushy cabinet position.

He was turned down, and now wants to align himself with team Trump.

If he was a whore he would have a mattress tied to his back.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

RFK approached the Kamala/Waltz peeps with hat in hand asking to for a cushy cabinet position.

Interesting. I hadn’t heard that he’d reached out to Harris. Where did you see that? I’ve read a couple things that suggest he was salty at the dems for lobbying to keep him out of the debates and such. 

47 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Interesting. I hadn’t heard that he’d reached out to Harris. Where did you see that? I’ve read a couple things that suggest he was salty at the dems for lobbying to keep him out of the debates and such. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rfk-jr-attempted-to-arrange-meeting-with-kamala-harris-sources-say/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

There might be some truth to that, but remember the democrats really screwed him and his atttempts to even get on the ballot.  I’m not sure he had any real desire to link up with the Harris train.  I’d question that article also, they quote nothing but air.  Or as they say sources.  Pass.  

But this isn't the case with Vice President Kamala Harris, whose press coverage of late teeters between bad and awful. Yes, Harris recently lost both her chief spokesperson and communications chief , as well as two other staffers involved in cultivating her persona—an unusual turn of events in that