THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald Trump

Former president Trump, you had four years to lead the United States and failed us by your own choosing.   Whether it be in foreign policy or domestic policy, you did not protect the nation as commander in chief.

We the American people have finally borne witness to what happens when they place an incompetent business man into the Oval Office.  Especially one who had everything handed to him.

Quality of life is not a business decision, sir.  But rather, it is a humane choice to be empathetic to those who cannot help themselves.  This is why government exists.

Now comes the jury’s decision making you a convicted felon.  Have you no shame and decency sir?  As was said about former president Richard Nixon, jail to the chief.

All you do is complain and moan about what others have done to you.  However by all accounts you put yourself in precarious situations and are now facing the consequences.

MAGA has become a dog whistle for NAZI.  Your followers would have made great “Brown Shirts” in Hitler’s Germany.   They demonstrated their loyalty to you on January 6, 2021.  An event you instigated.

As for inflation somebody encouraged Corporate America to gouge us at the grocery stores, gas stations and pretty much everywhere at the point of purchase.

Who is too old to run now?

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, joebialek123 said:
Former president Trump, you had four years to lead the United States and failed us by your own choosing.   Whether it be in foreign policy or domestic policy, you did not protect the nation as commander in chief.

We the American people have finally borne witness to what happens when they place an incompetent business man into the Oval Office.  Especially one who had everything handed to him.

Quality of life is not a business decision, sir.  But rather, it is a humane choice to be empathetic to those who cannot help themselves.  This is why government exists.

Now comes the jury’s decision making you a convicted felon.  Have you no shame and decency sir?  As was said about former president Richard Nixon, jail to the chief.

All you do is complain and moan about what others have done to you.  However by all accounts you put yourself in precarious situations and are now facing the consequences.

MAGA has become a dog whistle for NAZI.  Your followers would have made great “Brown Shirts” in Hitler’s Germany.   They demonstrated their loyalty to you on January 6, 2021.  An event you instigated.

As for inflation somebody encouraged Corporate America to gouge us at the grocery stores, gas stations and pretty much everywhere at the point of purchase.

Another troll.  Wonder who it REALLY is:D

1 hour ago, joebialek123 said:

IMG_5769.png

43 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Is the user name  a shot at Biden?  

It’s an almost identical post to one we saw about a month ago with a similarly named account. I linked the first one in my earlier response. Someone speculated that it was a name used by someone with Cleveland ties. 

3 minutes ago, Jax said:

Weird

Lefties are crazy

I think it’s more of a bot thing or foreign country interference, something along those lines. Or maybe there’s some DNC intern paid to do this stuff? I dunno. The internet is less and less reliable for authenticity these days. 

2 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Or maybe there’s some DNC intern paid to do this stuff?

Because it's happened twice with a similar name, I highly suspect it's a paid shill for a PAC like ActBlue. They basically raise money as a PAC and use it to pay people to astroturf websites for their preferred candidate. The biggest forums on the internet are filled with these astroturfers. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, joebialek123 said:

0000.gif.7027ab7e784584aebc8319597208cc22.gif

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Another troll.  Wonder who it REALLY is:D

Yeah- anyone who dares upset the right wing echo chamber here is a troll... Political Discussion? Only if it agrees with the MAGA World POV. 🙄 I did notice a bunch of the Cult here laughing at cc, my, or Woodster's posts. Laugh on all the way to a Trump Project 2025 dictatorship.  

BTW, if i wanted to, I probably could start a few bot accounts... Unfortunately I'm wise enough (and the few cultists here who have some communicating neurons left) would be able to figure out that was me shadowing, turning the canon around insulting this pack of losers.   

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BTW, if i wanted to, I probably could start a few bot accounts...

All of us could Larry but I'd like to think most don't.  Unfortunately, I think it should be clear to all that a couple do.. My thing is, if you have an opinion, voice it with your name attached.... Don't hide behind a sock.. That more than anything ruins this forum..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Axe said:

All of us could Larry but I'd like to think most don't.  Unfortunately, I think it should be clear to all that a couple do.. My thing is, if you have an opinion, voice it with your name attached.... Don't hide behind a sock.. That more than anything ruins this forum..

which is what whoreta wants - he and woodpecker want it shut down because they can't own it.

like the dems demanding to own the U.S. Supreme Court, etc.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Yeah- anyone who dares upset the right wing echo chamber here is a troll... Political Discussion? Only if it agrees with the MAGA World POV. 🙄 I did notice a bunch of the Cult here laughing at cc, my, or Woodster's posts. Laugh on all the way to a Trump Project 2025 dictatorship.  

BTW, if i wanted to, I probably could start a few bot accounts... Unfortunately I'm wise enough (and the few cultists here who have some communicating neurons left) would be able to figure out that was me shadowing, turning the canon around insulting this pack of losers.   

13 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It’s an almost identical post to one we saw about a month ago with a similarly named account. I linked the first one in my earlier response. Someone speculated that it was a name used by someone with Cleveland ties. 

I don’t pay close enough attention to this  crap to notice. 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

You need some medication.  Seriously.  You hunker down with the biggest ignored loser of them all and that's your gang?  Put on your White Dudes for Kamala Harris Tee Shirt and get out there!No description available.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

We've had people on this forum use all accounts before, usually after getting banned. Hate to break it to some of you but they were conservative.

These both posts are strange, we've had a few. They overrun larger sites, both left and right wing, Russian bots, scam bots, etc. Weird anyone would both to take the time to put something here though. 

• Haha 1