THE BROWNS BOARD

We're in Deep Trouble If Trump Loses.. Elon Musk

Axe

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The spin on another technical failure is pretty fucking funny. 

Trump tweeting again and going on X for a Livestream is also doing wonders for that DJT (Truth Social) stock, lol

001a.jpg.9b0991d74129d2262c136d113798465c.jpg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, dude cut so many "inefficiencies" he's failed at live streams with Republican candidates TWICE now hahaha.

Not even video love streams. Just audio 

Dude absolutely tanked Twitter 

Yep, and all those rocket ships and space programs, and electric cars, and..............................................

• Haha 1

October 14, 2020 

On the eve of the 2016 election, Donald Trump told business leaders in New York that the U.S. economy would grow a robust 3.5% per year if he were elected president and that the nation would add 25 million new jobs in a decade.

On Wednesday, Mr. Trump said in a speech from the White House streamed online by economic clubs around the country that the economy was the strongest on record before the coronavirus pandemic, again promising vigorous economic growth if he is given another four years in office. He also sought to stir up fear about what a victory by Joe Biden and other Democrats would mean for the U.S. 

"The policies of the left would unleash an economic disaster of epic proportions," Mr. Trump said, claiming that a Democratic win would lead to sharply higher taxes and "destroy our country."

"We will go into depression," the president said.

Sorry your predictions have been terrible.

On 8/14/2024 at 12:12 AM, MLD Woody said:

The spin on another technical failure is pretty fucking funny. 

Trump tweeting again and going on X for a Livestream is also doing wonders for that DJT (Truth Social) stock, lol

so, you were fine with obaMao commie's investment in Solyndra?

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, you were fine with obaMao commie's investment in Solyndra?

.... Are you stupid? I mean, you are, but what the fuck do Obama and Solyndra have to do with what I just said?

Please, make that connection. I'm sure it'll be hilarious, whatever you attempt. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2024 at 9:54 AM, cccjwh said:

The racist attacks are doing great. Keep up the good work hardon. 

I’ll remind you of your racist remarks the next time you mention Trump’s Orange skin color.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

.... Are you stupid? I mean, you are, but what the fuck do Obama and Solyndra have to do with what I just said?

Please, make that connection. I'm sure it'll be hilarious, whatever you attempt. 

you are bitching, as nearly always, about a technical failure to bash Trump. But Solyndra failure was fine by you, because you would love to give obaMao commie's butt great big smoochies.

Go beak yourself.

Investing in Solyndra - the company failed due to technical failure.

https://productmint.com/why-did-solyndra-fail/

costs was one of the reasons, but a major reason was

'

However, he also fell in love with a technology (i.e., cylindrical solar panels) that was expensive to make and had limited commercial appeal.

A former Solyndra employee put it very bluntly in an interview with The Mercury News: “There was irrational exuberance about the cylindrical design. One of the most dangerous things business people can do is fall in love with their product. There was a lot of delusional thinking that this product was better than everybody else’s.” '

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

you are bitching, as nearly always, about a technical failure to bash Trump. But Solyndra failure was fine by you, because you would love to give obaMao commie's butt great big smoochies.

Go beak yourself

That's a weird response 

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That's a weird response 

Have a nice woodpecker pecking day.

birdbrains are weird.

On 8/14/2024 at 9:54 AM, cccjwh said:

The racist attacks are doing great. Keep up the good work hardon. 

It's what his base wants to hear...

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’ll remind you of your racist remarks the next time you mention Trump’s Orange skin color.

Well, he traded orange for green with envy over his hallucinatory comments that Harris' crowds were AI generated.  

Regarding his fake bronzer CD, vanity, vanity all is vanity said Qoheleth.  Can't remember how much Melania is paying her hairdresser, I'd love to know how much Trump pays his makeup artist.   :D   

On 8/13/2024 at 8:42 PM, Axe said:

Democracy is in deeper trouble if Trump wins....  

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

It's what his base wants to hear...

Well, he traded orange for green with envy over his hallucinatory comments that Harris' crowds were AI generated.  

Regarding his fake bronzer CD, vanity, vanity all is vanity said Qoheleth.  Can't remember how much Melania is paying her hairdresser, I'd love to know how much Trump pays his makeup artist.   :D   

Democracy is in deeper trouble if Trump wins....  

Are you fucking CCC unt or what hoorta?  You two seem pretty close:D

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Nah- we're just the newly minted TROLL Farm... Just to keep you in check, and laugh at your Trump worship as the Mango Messiah's election goes off the rails.  

Here's some insight into the current state of Don-Old's brain.... Worried about windmills, sharks. and his Hannibal Lecter thing.  Sad...   :D   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w

DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I still think they are roomates and woodpecker is their landlord.