THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos dementia getting worse

14 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

There is more, and I've posted bits on "feature" anomalies and so forth elsewhere, and there's yet even more on that.

BTW - there are no crowd reflections in that pic either - take some time, blow it up, examine it   .   .   .  

And I'm sure you'll poo poo this as well, even though I've seen even more along these lines elsewhere, just not going to spend the time digging it all up.

image.thumb.png.00d538b9494f2f320e97c0a8762d5270.png

I could do a short thread on this, but it's just not worth the time / energy.

For one, I've already seen rumors that Walz is a gonner, and I've also got "indicators" that Kamaltoe isn't going to be the choice.

The Cabal have the real polling numbers, and they're abysmal   .   .   .   recall in the Primaries four years ago she was dead last.

Dead last, but now she's the savior of the World ?

Ya'll seriously believe that ?

😖

IIRC there were about 10,000 people at the Arizona event...   Cabal, Deep State. alternate reality lives in your head JB

"For one, I've already seen rumors that Walz is a gonner"   DELUSIONAL  

"I've also got "indicators" that Kamaltoe isn't going to be the choice."   OMG are you on LSD or some other hallucinogenic substance? 

You must be getting paranormal input directly from Trumps brain. I seriously believe you're in need of professional help.    

21 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

There is more, and I've posted bits on "feature" anomalies and so forth elsewhere, and there's yet even more on that.

BTW - there are no crowd reflections in that pic either - take some time, blow it up, examine it   .   .   .  

And I'm sure you'll poo poo this as well, even though I've seen even more along these lines elsewhere, just not going to spend the time digging it all up.

image.thumb.png.00d538b9494f2f320e97c0a8762d5270.png

I could do a short thread on this, but it's just not worth the time / energy.

For one, I've already seen rumors that Walz is a gonner, and I've also got "indicators" that Kamaltoe isn't going to be the choice.

The Cabal have the real polling numbers, and they're abysmal   .   .   .   recall in the Primaries four years ago she was dead last.

Dead last, but now she's the savior of the World ?

Ya'll seriously believe that ?

😖

Babahahaha. The fake did even bother with a date or phone#. Weirdos are getting lazy.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Babahahaha. The fake did even bother with a date or phone#. Weirdos are getting lazy.

I won't respond this time to our resident mental case, but if he somehow thinks Walz is a goner, I'd lay 10:1 odds Shady Vance is far more likely to get the boot off of the GQP ticket.  🙄 Please show contact information in the photoshop. .  

Dare we comment regarding the paid resident "Blacks for Trump" that prominently show up at his rallies?  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

IIRC there were about 10,000 people at the Arizona event...   Cabal, Deep State. alternate reality lives in your head JB

"For one, I've already seen rumors that Walz is a gonner"   DELUSIONAL  

"I've also got "indicators" that Kamaltoe isn't going to be the choice."   OMG are you on LSD or some other hallucinogenic substance? 

You must be getting paranormal input directly from Trumps brain. I seriously believe you're in need of professional help.    

Time.

In a hurry ?

We've put up with this fake Residency for almost four years.

The D's haven't thrown up any objections to a Coup within their own Party (again - Bernie), but are again supporting an ineligible Candidate   .   .   .  

Ya'll really think the "Ticket" is going to be Trump vs Kamaltoe ?

Damn man, there's soooo much dirt on the Left of that Ticket it's insane.

Yea, the best to my recollection is that Kamaltoe is going to be dumped - TPTB know she has no chance, so they're going to let things "slip" out into the opening so to speak.

Is there more supporting this statement ?

Yea, but again, not worth the time    .   .   .   just grab some

🍿

and watch.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Craigslist (and others) don't expose Phone #'s or Email Addresses   .   .   .   haven't you ever used Craigslist ?

I've done very little with it myself, but what little expose I've had to it, the above are not exposed.

As for Date/Time   .   .   .   this must be referencing another thread, as I've gone back four pages on this and don't see what you're talking about.

Oh, I'm not denying that I posted a Craigslist post, but among the many thread here, I'm not going to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to determine which thread you're reacting too - next time link it, and I'll better be able to address it if it's worth addressing.

Not a snub, just a conservation of what little time I have on these threads these days.

7 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Craigslist (and others) don't expose Phone #'s or Email Addresses   .   .   .   haven't you ever used Craigslist ?

I've done very little with it myself, but what little expose I've had to it, the above are not exposed.

As for Date/Time   .   .   .   this must be referencing another thread, as I've gone back four pages on this and don't see what you're talking about.

Oh, I'm not denying that I posted a Craigslist post, but among the many thread here, I'm not going to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to determine which thread you're reacting too - next time link it, and I'll better be able to address it if it's worth addressing.

Not a snub, just a conservation of what little time I have on these threads these days.

Ah, found the post.

From 2 - 11 PM Tomorrow.

Original Craigslist posting would have the initial date - so there's your info.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Time.  I have plenty of time- I'm retired   

In a hurry ? Not at all  

We've put up with this fake Residency for almost four years. So you're still in the delusional state the election was rigged? You're beyond any hope of directing you back to reality. TRUMP LOST   you're STILL having difficulty dealing with that FACT.  

The D's haven't thrown up any objections to a Coup within their own Party (again - Bernie), but are again supporting an ineligible Candidate  Ineligible? Gawd, what the F**k,  do you suppose would have happened if Biden had dropped dead? The DNC thing was Biden AND HARRIS FYI.    When Joe decided it's was best for him to drop out.. (and don't give me bullshit he was forced to make that decision)- he saw the writing on the wall...  Subsequently, the "voting" went to the Convention delegates who were committed to Joe Biden.  With him not an option, they could have supported anyone their heart's desired. Yeah, even Bernie, AOC or Ohmar, :D The rules are in place, I'm too lazy to look up and post the DNC's bylaws, but I'm certain you can... :D  

Ya'll really think the "Ticket" is going to be Trump vs Kamaltoe ? OMG really?  ROFLMAO!!! Tell you what- if it's not Harris... I'll agree to never post on this Forum again. And if it is, will you promise to go away and reside on a QAnon discussion group where you really belong?  

Damn man, there's soooo much dirt on the Left of that Ticket it's insane. Soooo funny JABF...  Twice impeached goober. 1\6 insurrectionist. Serial sex offender... Convicted tax cheat.  Kettle calling the pot black.  I don't even have to dig at all...  

Yea, the best to my recollection is that Kamaltoe is going to be dumped - TPTB know she has no chance, so they're going to let things "slip" out into the opening so to speak.   Here's a reality pill  for ya Ja... I suggest you start taking it... resperidone, an anti psychotic drug.  You're out of your ever loving  f**king mind if you think Kamala isn't going to be the Democratic nominee.   Risperidone 0.5 mg RI2

Is there more supporting this statement ? You have nothing JA- just go back to your conspiracy websites that feed your alternate reality  

Yea, but again, not worth the time    .   .   .   just grab some

🍿

and watch.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

is whoreta your room mate ?

Drunken offspring.. Like father,,, Like son

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Simple answer…the geriatric patient in the WH is the sitting president. 🤔

The oldest party nominee is the history of the United States. That's your lord and savior Cheetos Jesus. You got your diapers read? 😁

1 minute ago, Jax said:

I'll take the oldest over the sluttiest. Although Trump looks more like he's in the 50s, didn't know he was that old.

Painting yourself orange can do that. Too bad his brain is gone. Cheetos is the biggest whore too. That isn't even close. 

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

"Rising concerns about his age and well-being": Trump lisps through disastrous livestream with Musk | Salon.com

I didn't listen, but apparently Cheetos having trouble speaking clearly.

10 Early Signs and Symptoms of Alzheimer’s & Dementia | alz.org

#6 New problems with words in speaking or writing

"As USA Today’s Rex Huppke observed, the Trump on display Tuesday night was audibly diminished. “He was rambling, babbling on about crowd sizes and immigration and President Joe Biden and whatever else seemed to pass through his mind,” he wrote. “He was also badly slurring his words, raising questions about his health, and doing nothing to knock down rising concerns about his age and well-being.”

Frontal Temporal dementia on full display. The bold is just more proof.  Living in the past, talking as much about Joe Biden as Kamala Harris.  I've said it elsewhere- his helicopter story is a confabulation.  I had to look up the definition of that word to make sure I was correct. His recall of the event is disputed by four other persons. I believe the video of DJT having his 21 second Mitch McConnel brain freeze moment has already been posted here, so no sense in me duplicating the effort.  :)  

Yep, regarding The Nation article, Don-OLD is mostly trotting out his greatest hits, and the usual name calling and insults. The underlined is getting really old, and I'd hazard a guess it's not winning him any additional voters. The farther Harris pulls ahead, the nuttier he's going to be. As if wistfully thinking somehow Biden is going to show up at the DNC convention and be reinstated as the presidential candidate isn't batshit crazy enough already. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

"As USA Today’s Rex Huppke observed, the Trump on display Tuesday night was audibly diminished. “He was rambling, babbling on about crowd sizes and immigration and President Joe Biden and whatever else seemed to pass through his mind,” he wrote. “He was also badly slurring his words, raising questions about his health, and doing nothing to knock down rising concerns about his age and well-being.”

Frontal Temporal dementia on full display. The bold is just more proof.  Living in the past, talking as much about Joe Biden as Kamala Harris.  I've said it elsewhere- his helicopter story is a confabulation.  I had to look up the definition of that word to make sure I was correct. His recall of the event is disputed by four other persons. 

Yep, regarding The Nation article, Don-OLD is mostly trotting out his greatest hits, and the usual name calling and insults. The underlined is getting really old, and I'd hazard a guess it's not winning him any additional voters. The farther Harris pulls ahead, the nuttier he's going to be. As if wistfully thinking somehow Biden is going to show up at the DNC convention and be reinstated as the presidential candidate isn't batshit crazy enough already. 

Drunk Alcoholic Image & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Drunk Alcoholic Image & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock

Aw I'm SO hurt...  Can't deal with the ever more apparent truth your Orange Messiah (if he was a normal working class guy) would already be in a mental health facility for evaluation.  Hmmmm?  

When you can't dispute a post - insult. It's what MAGAs on this forum do. 🙄  I'll give you your big chance Diehard. I'll let you give me 10 reasons why Don-old isn't already off the deep end mentally.    

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

There goes Pecker drunk posting again.

Just showing his mod skills in a forum he claims to detest yet is the forum that most likely houses by far an overwhelming amount of his posts'

That my friends,  is how you define hypocrisy..

I can find a meme that depicts what I just said Woody if you don't comprehend the text. You being a Michigan man and all it would be quite understandable.. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jax said:

You should definitely schedule one. (mental evaluation) 

As should anyone who is going to vote for a convicted felon. And BTW- a convicted sex offender and tax cheat. 

And a stable genius- which Don-old is neither.  His personality disorders are approaching a half dozen. But some of his Cult identifies with Batshit crazy.  😉 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Just showing his mod skills in a forum he claims to detest yet is the forum that most likely houses by far an overwhelming amount of his posts'

That my friends,  is how you define hypocrisy..

I can find a meme that depicts what I just said Woody if you don't comprehend the text. You being a Michigan man and all it would be quite understandable.. 🤣

I wasn't aware Woody got promoted to Moderator status. You most of all- should realize Uber Moderator Steve will let you guys get away with unlimited amounts of horse shit here, and It's a waste of my/our time to try and do anything about it. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I wasn't aware Woody got promoted to Moderator status. You most of all- should realize Uber Moderator Steve will let you guys get away with unlimited amounts of horse shit here, and It's a waste of my/our time to try and do anything about it. 

image.png.b4f609c031ee4a01039c2ecd3476de36.png

• Upvote 1