THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos dementia getting worse

Could just his usually racism, but he is just too old to remember. 

Trump wrote about false helicopter crash story in 2023 coffee table book - POLITICO

The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles. “I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh.

Looks like they figured out which black guy that was in the helicopter with Cheetos. The crazy Cheetos still think it was Willie Brown.

Former President Donald Trump wasn’t completely lying about his near-death helicopter experience after all, but the 2024 Republican presidential nominee did get a few details mixed-up.

For one, the Black man Trump mistook for former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown was actually former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator, Nate Holden.

“I guess we all look alike,” said Holden in an interview with Politico. He added, “Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco. I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.”

Even though it was Trump’s own mistake, The New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN that Trump has threatened to sue the newspaper for reporting that Brown denied the incident.

• Memory problems
    People with dementia may have trouble with memory, such as confabulation, which is when they create false statements linked to their knowledge or personal experiences.

On 8/10/2024 at 12:31 AM, cccjwh said:

Trump wrote about false helicopter crash story in 2023 coffee table book - POLITICO

The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles. “I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh.

Nothing wrong with Trump’s cognition.

He has a cold! 😂🤣🤡

On 8/10/2024 at 12:31 AM, cccjwh said:

Hey, what did I say the last time I ventured over here?...  Trump's frontal temporal dementia is progressing rapidly. I won't bother with the dozen or so "for instances". The MAGA crowd here is still in denial claiming Don-OLD is still as sharp as a tack anyway.  :D  At the rate he's slipping, I don't doubt after Harris demolishes him in the debate in September, (look for DJT to possibly look worse than Biden in that first debate)  he's going to be reduced to a totally incoherent blob of orange goo.  

The guy doesn't need to be running for President- he needs an intervention.   .  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey, what did I say the last time I ventured over here?...  Trump's frontal temporal dementia is progressing rapidly. I won't bother with the dozen or so "for instances". The MAGA crowd here is still in denial claiming Don-OLD is still as sharp as a tack anyway.  :D  At the rate he's slipping, I don't doubt after Harris demolishes him in the debate in September, (look for DJT to possibly look worse than Biden in that first debate)  he's going to be reduced to a totally incoherent blob of orange goo.  

200w4.gif.59e30473cf3f73e2396712e97b00334d.gif

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Irony - A Biden Nut Swinger talking about someone’s cognizance! 😂🤣🤡

• Upvote 1

I put about as much credence in Larry's sad wine induced bullshit as I do ccc#nt's and Woody's

As an aside , is it customary for a mod to operate a sock in the very forum they moderate? I'm running into this more and more in sports, music and political forums..

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Irony - A Biden Nut Swinger talking about someone’s cognizance! 😂🤣🤡

Aw trying to play the whataboutism card?  FWIW, Biden isn't running for president anymore, though Donnie  dementia has posted some pure delusional shit lately. from the Atlantic  "This is all of a piece with his recent behavior — from his claim that Joe Biden will be back as the Democratic candidate". Wishful thinking Donnie.  Still living in the past- like sort of badmouthing Brian Kemp down Georgia way because he wouldn't kiss your ass in 2020?  

The most flagrant example, argued Baker, (from the Atlantic again) was Trump's untrue story about being in a near-death helicopter ride with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown. You got the flight logs Don-OLD?  Bring em on.  Besides the other Brown (the Brown you're claiming was on the flight flatly denies it. ) The other Brown says you're lying again. You know who WAS on the flight? Governor Jerry Brown and future California Governor Gavin Newsome, while the chopper was surveying wildfire damage. Hard to believe (not) they both say you're full of shit about an emergency landing. That makes it four against one, if you can count that high.   

To make matters worse, added Baker, this behavior wasn't just a one-off incident.

Now his insistence that "the crowds at Ms. Harris’s rallies are enhanced by artificial intelligence," he notes. LOL,  the egomaniac can't cope with the fact Harris is drawing bigger crowds than he is.  

https://redstate.com/videos/2024/08/12/peter-doocy-corners-kjp-who-denies-biden-had-secret-medical-emergency-n2178022

Peter Doocy Corners KJP Who Denies Biden Had Secret Medical Emergency

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/08/09/breaking-las-vegas-metro-pd-recordings-released-from-bidens-leaving-las-vegas-n2177942

BREAKING: Las Vegas Police Recordings Released From Biden's Medical Event and Code 3 Transport to Airport

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/08/11/former-battalion-commander-lights-up-tim-walz-over-stolen-valor-he-did-not-earn-the-rank-n2178002

Former Battalion Commander Lights Up Tim Walz Over Stolen Valor Scandal—'He Did Not Earn the Rank'

18 hours ago, Axe said:

I put about as much credence in Larry's sad wine induced bullshit as I do ccc#nt's and Woody's

As an aside , is it customary for a mod to operate a sock in the very forum they moderate? I'm running into this more and more in sports, music and political forums..

Hey Axe, I might have Mod status here but FYI, I haven't done a damn bit of moderating here in probably a couple of years. It's an exercise in futility. 

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid...  If reality disagrees with your POV- why just pull up a few of the usual insulting memes.  It's sort of like the brainwashed MAGA who couldn't find the word "God": anywhere in the Constitution, and claimed it was a religious document- because it was signed in the The Year of our Lord...  Reality denial & pretzel logic run deep here.   

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Aw trying to play the whataboutism card?  FWIW, Biden isn't running for president anymore, though Donnie  dementia has posted some pure delusional shit lately. from the Atlantic  "This is all of a piece with his recent behavior — from his claim that Joe Biden will be back as the Democratic candidate". Wishful thinking Donnie.  Still living in the past- like sort of badmouthing Brian Kemp down Georgia way because he wouldn't kiss your ass in 2020?  

The most flagrant example, argued Baker, (from the Atlantic again) was Trump's untrue story about being in a near-death helicopter ride with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown. You got the flight logs Don-OLD?  Bring em on.  Besides the other Brown (the Brown you're claiming was on the flight flatly denies it. ) The other Brown says you're lying again. You know who WAS on the flight? Governor Jerry Brown and future California Governor Gavin Newsome, while the chopper was surveying wildfire damage. Hard to believe (not) they both say you're full of shit about an emergency landing. That makes it four against one, if you can count that high.   

To make matters worse, added Baker, this behavior wasn't just a one-off incident.

Now his insistence that "the crowds at Ms. Harris’s rallies are enhanced by artificial intelligence," he notes. LOL,  the egomaniac can't cope with the fact Harris is drawing bigger crowds than he is.  

Yeah…whataboutism (aka don’t question my hypocrisy).

Biden isn’t running for president so No Shit, but he IS the sitting president in case you forgot.

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hey Axe, I might have Mod status here but FYI, I haven't done a damn bit of moderating here in probably a couple of years. It's an exercise in futility. 

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid...  If reality disagrees with your POV- why just pull up a few of the usual insulting memes.  It's sort of like the brainwashed MAGA who couldn't find the word "God": anywhere in the Constitution, and claimed it was a religious document- because it was signed in the The Year of our Lord...  Reality denial & pretzel logic run deep here.   

No idea what you are babbling about, nor do you I suspect 🥴

Here ya go Larry.. yer welcome.

Screenshot (70).png

• Haha 1

Canton Dawg said to hater whoreta::

"Yeah…whataboutism (aka don’t question my hypocrisy).

Biden isn’t running for president so No Shit, but he IS the sitting president in case you forgot."

I suppose a constant drunken stupor could make someone not even realize who is president now....

Nov 13, 2023Alcohol is known for its ability to amplify emotional expression and inhibition. While it may seem like anger is the most common emotion caused by alcohol, it may not be that straightforward.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Harris campaign crowd

Harris supporters cheer at her arrival in Detroit

Trump claims 'nobody' cheered Harris outside Air Force Two despite video, images of crowds | Fox News

Oh no, it's AI!!!!! 😄 Cheetos needs to be put in a home. Federal or state sponsored is fine by me.

Oh puhleese   .   .   .  

OMG ! ! ! ! ! ! !

image.png.a71daa1600769657a10f40c83a6c2673.png

They're all Vampires ! ! !

They have no reflections ! ! ! ! !

.   .   .   yup, pretty much sums it up   .   .   .   no reflections = they don't exist.

There's more, but not worth the time wasted on it   .   .   .  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/10/2024 at 2:44 PM, cccjwh said:

Yeah, Cheetos is broken. 

Aw the MAGAs are going to claim the video was doctored.....  Sure as hell, Don-OLD the demented had a certified Mitch McConnel "moment" 

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Harris campaign crowd

Harris supporters cheer at her arrival in Detroit

Trump claims 'nobody' cheered Harris outside Air Force Two despite video, images of crowds | Fox News

Oh no, it's AI!!!!! 😄 Cheetos needs to be put in a home. Federal or state sponsored is fine by me.

Poor JABF It's lack of reflections!!! Sinking ever more into delusion as the SS Trump campaign is taking on water and rapidly sinking.  Hate to beat a dead horse, but there was a massive crowd there despite Desousa's bullshit. Camera angles.  Here's a different angle and it's NOT AI MAGAs!!!  

image.png.ba644ee6ef1f3742daebe1db5d9e7dea.png

33 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

IMG_1060.jpeg

LOL... Like if I'm elected, and I'm going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it?   That the first inkling when I realized Trump was totally full of shit.  

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

110+ Drunk Hard Worker Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Yeah, there's plenty of doctors in a special division of AA for them.   Not applicable to me, however.  :D   

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Poor JABF It's lack of reflections!!! Sinking ever more into delusion as the SS Trump campaign is taking on water and rapidly sinking.  Hate to beat a dead horse, but there was a massive crowd there despite Desousa's bullshit. Camera angles.  Here's a different angle and it's NOT AI MAGAs!!!  

image.png.ba644ee6ef1f3742daebe1db5d9e7dea.png

There is more, and I've posted bits on "feature" anomalies and so forth elsewhere, and there's yet even more on that.

BTW - there are no crowd reflections in that pic either - take some time, blow it up, examine it   .   .   .  

And I'm sure you'll poo poo this as well, even though I've seen even more along these lines elsewhere, just not going to spend the time digging it all up.

image.thumb.png.00d538b9494f2f320e97c0a8762d5270.png

I could do a short thread on this, but it's just not worth the time / energy.

For one, I've already seen rumors that Walz is a gonner, and I've also got "indicators" that Kamaltoe isn't going to be the choice.

The Cabal have the real polling numbers, and they're abysmal   .   .   .   recall in the Primaries four years ago she was dead last.

Dead last, but now she's the savior of the World ?

Ya'll seriously believe that ?

😖

3 hours ago, Axe said:

No idea what you are babbling about, nor do you I suspect 🥴

Here ya go Larry.. yer welcome.

Screenshot (70).png

The above is true... However at six bucks and change per bottle you're buying wine in a box level stuff. BTW, if you're REALLY into a certain producer- you CAN cut out the middleman. Don't know if it's still the case, but on my wine tour of Napa and Sonoma way back- several wineries were more than willing to ship their wines direct- notably Kenwood in Sonoma.