THE BROWNS BOARD

Even nbc news confirms walz LIED about his military service.

I like how they try to fool everyone into making them think the stolen valor was from saying he carried a weapon in war.

I also like how they say the gop is attacking him, poor babies. They're just speaking the truth so the people know not to vote for a liar and coward like tampon tim.

Leave it to the left to call facts an attack all the while they pull all the dirty cheap shots in the book.

11 hours ago, Jax said:

I like how they try to fool everyone into making them think the stolen valor was from saying he carried a weapon in war.

I also like how they say the gop is attacking him, poor babies. They're just speaking the truth so the people know not to vote for a liar and coward like tampon tim.

Leave it to the left to call facts an attack all the while they pull all the dirty cheap shots in the book.

1. As governor of Minnesota, one of Tim Walz's accomplishments was signing a 2023 education law that included a mandate for schools to provide free menstrual supplies to students in grades 4 through 12.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Like the left wingnuts never attacked Trump the past 9 years.😁

Thank you. It's like woodpecker smarting off to people for years, then claiming he is a victim of criticism.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2024/08/11/tim-walzs-national-guard-unit-chaplain-puts-the-retirement-controversy-to-rest-with-just-one-word-n2177987

Tim Walz's National Guard Unit Chaplain Puts the Retirement Controversy to Rest With Just One Word

"When retired Captain Corey Bjertness, chaplain for 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery, was contacted about Walz's retirement fracas, he was pretty succinct, "In our world, to drop out after a WARNORD [warning order] is issued is cowardly, especially for a senior enlisted guy.” 

Walz had found out in the autumn of 2004 that his battalion was slated to deploy to Iraq. As late as March 2005, Walz and his congressional campaign were saying that Walz was headed to Iraq with his battalion. Then, in May, Walz suddenly retired, having, according to the brigade sergeant major, gone around his entire chain of command and pulled some strings in the good old boy network."

it's enough to make any veteran and most Americans SICK - walz could be the most corrupt liar in the dem party.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/08/11/new-in-2021-911-speech-tim-walz-references-being-on-the-tarmac-at-bagram-n2178004

NEW: In 2021 9/11 Speech, Tim Walz References 'Being on the Tarmac at Bagram' During a Ramp Ceremony

the more honest Americans learn about walz.....

the most disgusted they are.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/08/11/former-battalion-commander-lights-up-tim-walz-over-stolen-valor-he-did-not-earn-the-rank-n2178002

Former Battalion Commander Lights Up Tim Walz Over Stolen Valor Scandal—'He Did Not Earn the Rank'

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it's enough to make any veteran and most Americans SICK - walz could be the most corrupt liar in the dem party.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/08/11/new-in-2021-911-speech-tim-walz-references-being-on-the-tarmac-at-bagram-n2178004

NEW: In 2021 9/11 Speech, Tim Walz References 'Being on the Tarmac at Bagram' During a Ramp Ceremony

Welp. I stand corrected on questioning his service haha. I had not dug. Carry on, everyone.

That’s pretty egregious.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It looks like this one’s true. He visited Bagram airbase as a member of congress. Link below.

https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/tim-walz-bagram-airbase-during-9-11-speech/#

4 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It looks like this one’s true. He visited Bagram airbase as a member of congress. Link below.

That article wasn’t a ringing endorsement because it says he embellished a good bit but at least he may not be fibbing on that. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

the lie is he inferred that he was in the National Guard there, on duty, and has said he carried a weapon of war there, for a year, and while there, he was on the tarmac watching ......

being on the tarmac watching.... is the only part that is true. But it is a sickening lie otherwise. You seem to wimp out dishonestly on every conservation.

"

🚨Tim Walz at 2021 Minnesota 9/11 anniversary speech:

“I had the privilege of serving in this state's NG. I stood one night in dark of night on tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony-a soldier's body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home” pic.twitter.com/6la4t4WHmT

— NOVA Campaigns (@NoVA_Campaigns) August 12, 2024

He said:

In the years after that classroom, I had the privilege of serving in this state's [N[ational [G]uard. And when I left I had a two-year-old; when I left I had a three-year-old. But as I listened to Jill and I listed to Mariah, the guilt -- I came home, and my daughter went on. And when you're two and three, she knew no difference. That's not true for some. They can't do that. And over the preceding years of watching us, and as our nation changed and our political systems became more -- more difficult for all of us to understand --

I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram and watched a military ramp ceremony. And if you've seen it, which these folks, many have, unfortunately, you don't leave the same. And it makes you wonder, what are we doing? What are we trying to get to?"

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the lie is he inferred that he was in the National Guard there, on duty, and has said he carried a weapon of war there, for a year, and while there, he was on the tarmac watching ......

being on the tarmac watching.... is the only part that is true. But it is a sickening lie otherwise. You seem to wimp out dishonestly on every conservation.

"

“I had the privilege of serving in this state's NG. I stood one night in dark of night on tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony-a soldier's body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home” pic.twitter.com/6la4t4WHmT

He said:

In the years after that classroom, I had the privilege of serving in this state's [N[ational [G]uard. And when I left I had a two-year-old; when I left I had a three-year-old. But as I listened to Jill and I listed to Mariah, the guilt -- I came home, and my daughter went on. And when you're two and three, she knew no difference. That's not true for some. They can't do that. And over the preceding years of watching us, and as our nation changed and our political systems became more -- more difficult for all of us to understand --

I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram and watched a military ramp ceremony. And if you've seen it, which these folks, many have, unfortunately, you don't leave the same. And it makes you wonder, what are we doing? What are we trying to get to?"

Right on man. Hey, for some reason l received 5 separate notifications for this singular response. If you didn’t literally quote me and delete it 4 times before settling on a response that suits you, there may be a problem with the board. 

Is anyone else getting multiple notifications for a singular response? I’ll try to elevate if there’s an issue with the board functionality. 

IMG_1744.jpeg

12 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

He fucking lied.  Being a congressman flying to Bagram and staying in VIP quarters for a night, then flying back isn't what he was insinuating.

Exactly.

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"

He said:

Yeah that’s not implying going there as a congressman. This guy is either a first class retard or a compulsive liar. Neither quality should be what one wants in their elected officials.

33 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Right on man. Hey, for some reason l received 5 separate notifications for this singular response. If you didn’t literally quote me and delete it 4 times before settling on a response that suits you, there may be a problem with the board. 

Is anyone else getting multiple notifications for a singular response? I’ll try to elevate if there’s an issue with the board functionality. 

IMG_1744.jpeg

Babycow has to be the last person to response in a thread, so he deletes his last post and re-posts it. Weird huh.

Logic said:

Yeah that’s not implying going there as a congressman. This guy is either a first class retard or a compulsive liar. Neither quality should be what one wants in their elected officials.

YEP.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Babycow has to be the last person to response in a thread, so he deletes he last post and re-posts it. Weird huh.

That’s all well and good, taking care to word things the way you want. My concern is something may be amiss with the board functionality if that’s not the case. 

I know Calf has used the delete/repost technique in the past which is why l don’t want to needlessly raise any alarms. 

He will either acknowledge or ignore this, which l will construe as him using this technique, or he will outright deny it in which case l will attempt to get higher powers involved to figure out what’s wrong with the board. 

I’m pretty sure l hold the record at getting him to do it 11 straight times. It was fun and all but certainly juvenile. 

5 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

That’s all well and good, taking care to word things the way you want. My concern is something may be amiss with the board functionality if that’s not the case. 

I know Calf has used the delete/repost technique in the past which is why l don’t want to needlessly raise any alarms. 

He will either acknowledge or ignore this, which l will construe as him using this technique, or he will outright deny it in which case l will attempt to get higher powers involved to figure out what’s wrong with the board. 

I’m pretty sure l hold the record at getting him to do it 11 straight times. It was fun and all but certainly juvenile. 

Ha, I was doing the same thing. I think he feels he accomplished something by having the last post. 😁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Ha, I was doing the same thing. I think he feels he accomplished something by having the last post. 😁

Only your dumbass would worry about the last word on never ending thread topics.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Babycow has to be the last person to response in a thread, so he deletes his last post and re-posts it. Weird huh.

Whut? You didn't already know that? Cal 99% of the time always has to have the last word- he's been doing that for at least ten years.  

Futile trying to have an intelligent reply with him, he just twists and spins. His alternate realty has him convinced Obama never did a single good thing for America....  However OTOH his Mango Messiah had at least 200 (mostly meangliss) accomplishments while in office.  Most of them involved getting out of bed and turning on Fox and friends.   :D