THE BROWNS BOARD

World markets down over fear of US Economic issues and recession

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

When you are comparing people who make money to people who don't,  what is disproportionate? And I'll ask again, what makes you believe they will redistribute that wealth to the lower classes?

In fact, the only thing they could do to help the lower classes is lower their taxes.  The democrats had 12 of the past 16 years to do this and they chose to rebuild Ukraine with the 1%'s money.

This isn't just "lower class". The gap is widening between the top and the middle too. 

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This isn't just "lower class". The gap is widening between the top and the middle too. 

Do you think they will get a piece of the 1% money?  You must for some strange reason, despite not even a modicum of evidence.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

We certainly know which party is making your think mass voter fraud is actually happening, huh?

Easier to just invent issues for you to get mad about and react to I guess.

Remind me again, which party claimed “Russian Collusion” and launched a year long investigation?

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So how that market crash going for you guys?

I wonder how Dementia Joe fixed it?

He probably ate an ice cream cone.

Now why would states insist their voter registration rolls be stuffed with illegal registrations by the tens/hundreds of thousands?

Sep 13, 2022Election season is around the corner, and so are renewed conversations around voter fraud and election integrity. States like Wisconsin and Georgia have recently removed hundreds of thousands of names off their voter lists, in what critics are calling "voter purges." And in preparation for