THE BROWNS BOARD

World markets down over fear of US Economic issues and recession

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Wow you guys are stupid.

down 3.5% today. Oh wait.. it's only 2.4%.....(I guess we will have to wait for EOD)

vs down 12.3% March 2020.

But please continue to tell everyone the world is falling apart. Makes it so much funnier when it rebounds yet again.

kermit-panic.gif.55bf0f22012fa939a5d9825244a00b16.gif

btw could you guys please make up your minds? POTUS has nothing to do with the stock market or everything to do with it? The cult's stance that record breaking stock market gains have nothing to do with ByDon, but any drops in the market are ByDon's fault is really weird.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Wow you guys are stupid.

down 3.5% today. Oh wait.. it's only 2.4%.....(I guess we will have to wait for EOD)

vs down 12.3% March 2020.

But please continue to tell everyone the world is falling apart. Makes it so much funnier when it rebounds yet again.

kermit-panic.gif.55bf0f22012fa939a5d9825244a00b16.gif

btw could you guys please make up your minds? POTUS has nothing to do with the stock market or everything to do with it? The cult's stance that record breaking stock market gains have nothing to do with ByDon, but any drops in the market are ByDon's fault is really weird.

2024-07-29_014323.jpg

Yes, the middle class will suffer without Trump's tax cuts for his buddies, lol. 

Neither side, the majority of them, will push actual change here. The elite want to keep the status quo. Easier to distract some voters than others though...

Look at how much the wealth gap has increased over the decades. How hard it is to do things previous generations took for granted. And you think anyone would give a shit about stock prices

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, the middle class will suffer without Trump's tax cuts for his buddies, lol. 

Yes, and we all know the tax hikes imposed on everyone (aka inflation) hurts across the board.

Thanks Joe!

31 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes, and we all know the tax hikes imposed on everyone (aka inflation) hurts across the board.

Thanks Joe!

Just don't look too closely at the last few years of corporate profits...

Easier to blame the Dems!

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Neither side, the majority of them, will push actual change here. The elite want to keep the status quo. Easier to distract some voters than others though...

Look at how much the wealth gap has increased over the decades. How hard it is to do things previous generations took for granted. And you think anyone would give a shit about stock prices

If the government takes more money from the rich, what in the past half century suggests to you it will get redistributed to the lower class?  You have far more evidence they will nation build with oligarchs than they will reinvest it here.

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just don't look too closely at the last few years of corporate profits...

Easier to blame the Dems!

Who’s been in charge the last few years?

Using my powers of deduction, I would say the Dems.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Who’s been in charge the last few years?

Using my powers of deduction, I would say the Dems.

Well aren't you just adorable. 

Joe Biden in office has definitely caused *checks notes* corporate greed in the last few years....

8 hours ago, htownbrown said:

If the government takes more money from the rich, what in the past half century suggests to you it will get redistributed to the lower class?  You have far more evidence they will nation build with oligarchs than they will reinvest it here.

And look at any graph showing an increasing disparity in income between the top 1% and the rest of America... What makes you think continuing to do the same will make and difference?

It's a broken system across the board, including corrupt politics. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well aren't you just adorable. 

Joe Biden in office has definitely caused *checks notes* corporate greed in the last few years....

Well aren’t you adorable, putting the blame on everyone except the Libtards.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And look at any graph showing an increasing disparity in income between the top 1% and the rest of America... What makes you think continuing to do the same will make and difference?

It must be a terrible country to live in.

Maybe you can share your crib notes with the illegals pouring into this country.

You might change their mind? 🤔

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

It must be a terrible country to live in.

Maybe you can share your crib notes with the illegals pouring into this country.

You might change their mind? 🤔

Hey, as long as you're concerned enough about these illegals to vote Rep, right?

We can make another caravan a big deal if you need to be scared more. Just enough to vote.

Also, I love the conservative mindset that you're not allowed to criticize America in anyway. We're the best at everything and that's that. 

Sure, I'd say I'm pointing out criticisms so we can make this place better ... But that doesn't fly with real, God fearing, real America MAGA patriots!

(Unless of course it's something they don't like. Then it's destroying our country, church, and families)

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Also, I love the conservative mindset that you're not allowed to criticize America in anyway. We're the best at everything and that's that. 

Sure, I'd say I'm pointing out criticisms so we can make this place better ... But that doesn't fly with real, God fearing, real America MAGA patriots!

(Unless of course it's something they don't like. Then it's destroying our country, church, and families)

They let Cheetos bad mouth the country nonstop. Of course they let him insults gold stars family too. Never mind, he is their cult leader so he can do no wrong.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey, as long as you're concerned enough about these illegals to vote Rep, right?

We can make another caravan a big deal if you need to be scared more. Just enough to vote.

Well we both know which party the illegals are voting for…right Pecker?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

At any point in history, this would naturally be true in any economic system.  Anything else would literally be impossible, unless the system was failing.

And since you brought up illegals, they only exacerbate the wealth divide.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well we both know which party the illegals are voting for…right Pecker?

We certainly know which party is making your think mass voter fraud is actually happening, huh?

Easier to just invent issues for you to get mad about and react to I guess.

19 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

At any point in history, this would naturally be true in any economic system.  Anything else would literally be impossible, unless the system was failing.

And since you brought up illegals, they only exacerbate the wealth divide.

So if the top 1% of the country isn't gaining an increasingly disproportionate amount of the wealth then our economic system is failing?

And I didn't bring up illegals, fyi

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So if the top 1% of the country isn't gaining an increasingly disproportionate amount of the wealth then our economic system is failing?

And I didn't bring up illegals, fyi

When you are comparing people who make money to people who don't,  what is disproportionate? And I'll ask again, what makes you believe they will redistribute that wealth to the lower classes?

In fact, the only thing they could do to help the lower classes is lower their taxes.  The democrats had 12 of the past 16 years to do this and they chose to rebuild Ukraine with the 1%'s money.