THE BROWNS BOARD

25 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

• Vambo changed the title to 19 DAYS:Harris has not held a presser since becoming the presumptive Dem nominee

I've known this lady existed in politics since the mid-2010's, but I've never heard anything about her policy.  She reacts to headlines, but isn't committed to any issue. I'm hearing it will be abortion, but what does she bring to the table for that fight?  I think she could debate well because she has no history of accomplishment.  

I feel like the dems chose her because she has no policy and they can just excuse her for this based on a short turnaround.  But there is no doubt she will be operating under the shadow of Obama's DNC.  

7 minutes ago, Jax said:

She was mainly picked because she was already vp and if they didn't put her on the ballot it would cause a certain voting block to get pissed at them even more.

As I understand it.

I get the VP nod, but I'm not convinced the black voters care about her like Obama. She has never committed to them in any meaningful way.  I just think Obama sees her as a piece of playdoh.

• Upvote 2

Everything the left does, is about politics - their power and wealth.

they will lie constantly, play divisive racial and emotional fake games to get and keep.

and too many of them are hired and appt in to so many depts of our gov.

• Vambo changed the title to 25 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee