THE BROWNS BOARD

But J D Vance is just Wierd..

Axe

40 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You’re forgetting who’s sitting in the Oval Office thanks to your vote. 😂🤣🤡

has any of the lefties around here had any comment on biden's failures? kamoola's failures?

did I miss it?

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

has any of the lefties around here had any comment on biden's failures? kamoola's failures?

did I miss it?

Nope, it’s just nothing but the bad Orange man.

Its almost like they’re in a gang. 😃

• Upvote 1

On 8/7/2024 at 12:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

Now the right is blaming high housing costs on illegals???? Hahaha

Y'all are really just shoehorning them into everything, huh?

C'mon woody, you're an intelligent dude. When the supply of available housing gets gobbled up by hedge funds and vulture capitalists during the pandemic, and then exacerbated by 3 years of unchecked immigration, arguably numbering over 10M-20M range, who have to live somewhere, then it's going to both reduce the supply and hike up the costs. The vulture capitalists and hedge funds fucked the middle class, but the illegals are fucking the low-income working class. 

Illustrated Guide to the Supply and Demand Equilibrium

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

C'mon woody, you're an intelligent dude. When the supply of available housing gets gobbled up by hedge funds and vulture capitalists during the pandemic, and then exacerbated by 3 years of unchecked immigration, arguably numbering over 10M-20M range, who have to live somewhere, then it's going to both reduce the supply and hike up the costs. The vulture capitalists and hedge funds fucked the middle class, but the illegals are fucking the low-income working class. 

Illustrated Guide to the Supply and Demand Equilibrium

There's a difference between something being a factor and something being an actual, true root cause. An apartment building burning down in Houston decreases supply too but it's not a root cause. 

Like everything else in this board, I was responding to a clear attempt to blame every problem on illegal immigrants. 

What you described, hedge funds and venture capitalists, have a much larger impact. 

Especially when you look at our decreasing birth rate against our immigration numbers. 

Again, the attempted angle of what I was referring to was clear. Agree or disagree, idc.

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There's a difference between something being a factor and something being an actual, true root cause. An apartment building burning down in Houston decreases supply too but it's not a root cause. 

Like everything else in this board, I was responding to a clear attempt to blame every problem on illegal immigrants. 

What you described, hedge funds and venture capitalists, have a much larger impact. 

Especially when you look at our decreasing birth rate against our immigration numbers. 

Again, the attempted angle of what I was referring to was clear. Agree or disagree, idc.

There can be multiple root causes for a failure. Unchecked immigration is one of them. 

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

There can be multiple root causes for a failure. Unchecked immigration is one of them. 

There could be multiple factors that all have wildly differing levels of impact. A falling birth rate is going to help reduce the affect of immigration. I'll take unchecked capitalism, essentially, as having a much larger impact. 

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A falling birth rate is going to help reduce the affect of immigration.

Yes, those <18 years of age are effectively causing a housing shortage.

and Axe said:

I'm just so tired of it all.. I never thought this awesome country would get this this fucking stoopid...

and kamoola is demanding a mandated buy back of guns, stopping fracking, banning gas engines, and any other

stupid ass idea that her leftwing jackwagons will go for.

Meanwhile - I found out that the Inflation reduction act - created problems instead of fixing them.

so they are going to spend BILLIONS to try to fix what they caused....

damn.

TodayThe Biden administration is hoping to blunt a potential increase in premiums for Medicare drug plans caused by the Inflation Reduction Act. | AP By Robert King and David Lim 08/13/2024 08:12 PM
  • Upvote 1