THE BROWNS BOARD

I love this dame

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2024 at 2:59 AM, Westside Steve said:

I dont like the bumblebee vibrato in her voice.. it's like Celine Dion's... it annoys me...

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

WSS

Celine Dion  certainly does have a world class audiance. ... including my wife who likes her music,  and many millions more fans.   My wife has her own music collection  along  with mine.

Me,  eh  I'm still an older 60s  R & R  music lover  -but-  we do have a vast  over 100++  CD,  100+ cassette  even a not used 100+ 8-track  collection  (with my old car collection)  and some vynal across the board.     Even some country  to  classical  Montovani  and the  Glen Miller BIG BAND 40s  ...  and more.

Music ...  the universal language.    :D    Indeed to each his own favorite music.   ....   and    :)   mjp's  favorites too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 6:40 AM, Westside Steve said:

To each his own high suppose. I'm not a huge fan but I think celine dion has a world class voice.

WSS

Hey Steve, this popped up on my youtube without me searching for it.

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Cool. glad the algorithm is working. I sent that to the mayor of Abilene. Texas and kansas who's really hoping to get some sort of response! 

And it was one of the 3 at the very top when I clicked on youtube.com.

• Like 1