THE BROWNS BOARD

Project 2025

I haven't done any research on this at all but if it's all people are going to fear monger about it, let's see what it's about and even if Trump will have much to do with it.

What are everyone's positive or negative highlights of this project?

https://www.project2025.org/playbook/

https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

I don't want references from CNN, here are links directly to their site. If you can't link directly to their playbook, you need some concrete evidence, not Joy Behars opinions.

Just remember to make a solid distinction, you should know what the constitution is, why it's great and why it made America great for as long as it did.

It protects the individuals freedom and limits gov't powers. Government doesn't give us our freedoms, our constitution protects our freedom and God given rights.

That’s a 900+ page document there Jax. You have much more faith in the poli board than l do, lol. 

I do have some interest in picking through this, but l think you’ll get more traction breaking it up in to subsections, if that’s possible. 

I gave it a skim and, there’s a lot there. Some of the first several pages are all the people involved and it’s like reading the begats section of the Bible, haha. 

I honestly don't even know what it is yet. Sounds like some conservatives trying to push back on liberal stuff while adhering to the constitution?

I'm sure there's all kinds of organizations for everything but since it's conservative it must be evil.