THE BROWNS BOARD

Netflix Donates $7mill to Harris Campaign!.. I Dumped Netflix Immediatly!

Just now, cccjwh said:

Cancel culture warrior!

Shut it you cuck fruit cake...

Do you have a life? You gotta be the most miserable person I know lol. But it's ok, I like miserable people cause they make me laugh.

I'm chuckling right now at you hahaha

Cal isn't a US representative, he's just a guy on a forum. Damn you liberals are dumb.

Go back to the search function and see if you can find anything more recent than 2021, loser. 🤣

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Do you have a life? You gotta be the most miserable person I know lol. But it's ok, I like miserable people cause they make me laugh.

I'm chuckling right now at you hahaha

Cal isn't a US representative, he's just a guy on a forum. Damn you liberals are dumb.

Go back to the search function and see if you can find anything more recent than 2021, loser. 🤣

Don't get mad, you should be used to me making you look stupid. 👍

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You guys really need to quit responding to the twat.  She is a troll, just trying to get a negative reaction. 

negative attention is their standard for living.

17 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cancel culture warrior!

Just like everything else they believe, it's actually ok as long as they agree with it 

Big government? That's bad. Unless they're enforcing what I like 

Cancel culture? That's bad. Unless it's WOKE culture!

Etc etc etc

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just like everything else they believe, it's actually ok as long as they agree with it 

Big government? That's bad. Unless they're enforcing what I like 

Cancel culture? That's bad. Unless it's WOKE culture!

Etc etc etc

oh, geez. LImited gov doesn't mean no government. Big government is a gov that is overwhelming - interferring

where it should NOT interfere.

Big gov example - Roe vs Wade. The Supreme Court made a mistake - there was no Constitutional basis for that judgement.

So, it goes to the states to decide. You liked big gov and Roe vs Wade. Now you are upset about that.....

It isn't what I or others like or don't like. It's the PRINCIPLE - derived from our Constitution/Bill of Rights - that is supposed to be the deciding factor.

Constitutional or not.

Not a popularity contest - which is all to often the basis the leftie judges decide. Idealogy is NOT to be the basis for deciding.

• Thanks 1