THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos running away from debate. lol

Yeah, a little off topic, but right now Trump won't debate Kamala- because to (his advisors minds) it's better to look like a 🐔🐔🐔 than to get his ass handed to him on a platter by Ms, Harris. Should you MAGAs think otherwise- you're just as delusional as your Orange Messiah. Read on 

LOL, said it Canton, and to the others here...I'm getting proven more and more right by the day that Don-Old's frontal temporal dementia is progressing at a rapid pace. It won't surprise me at all if he's reduced to an orange blob of incoherent blubber before the November election.  His latest...

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-suggests-biden-may-try-take-back-nomination-1935550

BTW Donald, your delusional odds of that happening are slim and none- and Slim just left town  :) 

And if his idea of "Releasing HELL" on America is because Tim Walz is giving kids in Minnesota public schools free lunches....  Don Jr and Ivanka- it's time for an intervention. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Axe said:

^^^^^^ Too effin funny  ^^^^^^  🤣

Aw, did I hurt your MAGA feelings with a little dose of reality ?   He's losing it Axe, you should let the possibility of that penetrate your brain. In case you didn't bother to click on the link....   

"Former President Donald Trump on his social media platform Truth Social pondered the possibility that President Joe Biden "crashes" the Democratic National Convention in an attempt to "take back the nomination" from Vice President Kamala Harris."

If that isn't loco smoko- I really don't know what in the hell is.  BTW, way back in my hospital years- one lady in the psych ward walked up to me, and asked if I was Jesus. Not kidding. Don-Old is approaching that point, so deal with it.    

• Haha 1

harris is a fraud just like her "vp". She is running away from answering to the media. She's terrified of a debate vs Trump on Fox News. She won't get the questions in advance, and they won't be  questions that will help her avoid serious questions.

Jul 22, 2024Word salad. Harris has faced ridicule over her numerous word salads at various public events and in interviews over the years. She drew mockery for an incoherent phrase she uttered at a music ...

kamoola doen't dare debate Pres Trump. Her word salads will be a laughtingstock.

"the most election of our lifetime"

LOL LOL LOL LOL

14 minutes ago, Jax said:

His "winning agenda" is to bitch about the border.. To use it as a campaign tool, when he torpedoed the bipartisan border bill... Sorry Jax I'm not a xenophobe like Trumie and his pals...  Habla espanol? Si....  Harris is probably laughing at his glitch filled "interview". Trump is running on a platform of hate...  "I am your retribution"  only going to "be a dictator on day one""... Lies about Project 2025 like he lies about everything else. Wake the f**k up- or you're going to have a dictator on day one. 

Recognize this?  Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. That's on the Statue of Liberty....  

Trump's version?  "Get the hell out of our country, we don't need your kind poisoning the blood of America". Hell of a guy with Christian compassion.  (NOT!!!)   

BTW... I expect Harris to do an interview soon.  So how about an interview on CNN with Anderson Cooper, since Don-Old had to run to FOX and his big donor pal Elon.  Scary...  Russian oligarchs? We now have American oligarchs like Musk and Theil.  

• Haha 3

Sorry but Trumps a good guy. Your party is the party of hate and destruction.

Didn't you love the Harris coup to overthrow Biden? Nothing you guy won't stoop to.

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Recognize this?  Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. That's on the Statue of Liberty....  

Trump's version?  "Get the hell out of our country, we don't need your kind poisoning the blood of America". Hell of a guy with Christian compassion.  (NOT!!!)   

We have laws in place to accept immigrants. We also have laws that protect our border that Biden/Harris has not only ignored but contributed to the breaking of.

Listen carefully, there is a difference between immigration and illegal immigration. Si?

Statue of Liberty was a gift from the French, is that saying in our constitution? Oh hey, surprised you don't support tearing that statue down.

In case you already forgot, there is a difference between immigration and illegal immigration.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Didn't you love the Harris coup to overthrow Biden? Nothing you guy won't stoop to.

We have laws in place to accept immigrants. We also have laws that protect our border that Biden/Harris has not only ignored but contributed to the breaking of.

Listen carefully, there is a difference between immigration and illegal immigration. Si?

Statue of Liberty was a gift from the French, is that saying in our constitution? Oh hey, surprised you don't support tearing that statue down.

In case you already forgot, there is a difference between immigration and illegal immigration.

and just like that, Jax sends whoreta skyward with a butt kicking.image.gif.0918be6797d326c4f5a721fd691cb741.gif

7 hours ago, Jax said:

Cheetos a good guy? 

Cheated on all of his wives.
Buddy with a pedophile for years. Including multiple trips on the pedophile's plane.
Knew his pedophile buddy liked "younger" women and did nothing about it.
A convicted felon.
A judicated rapist.
Settled lawsuit for stealing from a children's charity.
Can no longer run a charity in NY state.
Settled lawsuit for stealing from a veteran's charity.
Settle lawsuit for discriminating against minorities.
Business found liable of systemic fraud.

20+ women accused him of sexual assault. Including a woman who said he did it when she was 13.
54 pending felony charges
Called US servicemen who died fighting for my country "suckers and losers"

image.thumb.jpeg.b0bf346968a5504ad72e10ee9b4a45bd.jpeg

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No dumbass buzzword response here. Just honest answer..

Why would Kamala ever do that? 

It doesn’t matter Pecker, she’s not interviewing with anyone.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It would be a positive to see her face the tough questions. I think a lot of undecided voters are trying to figure out how she’ll hold up under pressure.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A bigger question would be, why doesn't your ilk DEMAND she do it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It would be a positive to see her face the tough questions. I think a lot of undecided voters are trying to figure out how she’ll hold up under pressure.

That's the perfect response.

However, Woody knows she's a fake and is scared she'll get humiliated.

Trump can hold his own against anyone and his record against Biden/Harris is 100% better.

She should hold the interview so she can have a chance to tell the people what policies she supports. It's very simple, only little kids like woody turn it into childish skirmishes. Trump answers the tough questions and goes into the oppositions territory, Harris should have to answer the tough questions as well. But again, she'll get exposed just like Biden got exposed in his last debate. Face it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It isn't Fox News or something though. It isn't an opposing news network that still has some level professionalism or expectations. It's Musk. On X. A site that's become overrun with far right nutjobs. 

If you want her to take opposing / tough questions, sure. But doing it on X with Musk running the interview is a no win situation 

1 hour ago, Jax said:

That's the perfect response.

However, Woody knows she's a fake and is scared she'll get humiliated.

Trump can hold his own against anyone and his record against Biden/Harris is 100% better.

She should hold the interview so she can have a chance to tell the people what policies she supports. It's very simple, only little kids like woody turn it into childish skirmishes. Trump answers the tough questions and goes into the oppositions territory, Harris should have to answer the tough questions as well. But again, she'll get exposed just like Biden got exposed in his last debate. Face it.

I answered in a separate post of you want to read that. 

Even here though, you just resorted to insults instead of giving an actual answer. We get it, you'll back Trump no matter what. No matter how incorrect your comments are, that doesn't matter here. 

If you want Harris to answer questions about her positions, fine, but doing that with Musk on X is just moronic.