THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos running away from debate. lol

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Surrender what?

The Federal Reserve establishes monetary policy.

The President establishes fiscal policy.

Congress establishes the budget.

Go back to swinging on Kamaltoe’s tampon string.

I should start charging you tuition.

IMG_5868.jpeg

You really are this stupid. Congress controls the money, dumbass. Try a link next time.

ArtI.S8.C1.2.1 of the US Constitution

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

On 8/4/2024 at 5:59 PM, Vambo said:

Image result for md 20 20

Nah Vambo, I have higher standards...  :D :D :D  Way back in my High School years, I'd see (empty) bottles of this stuff in bus stops on my way to school... 

Here's the (humorous) review of this wonderful cheap drunk.  

"As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe, MD 20/20 is bottled by the 20/20 wine company in Westfield, New York.  This is a good place to start for the street wine rookie, but beware; this dog has a bite to back up its bark.  MD Stands for Mogen David, and is affectionately called "Mad Dog 20/20".  You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink.  This beverage is likely the most consumed by non-bums, but that doesn't stop any bums from drinking it!  Our research indicates that MD 20/20 is the best of the bum wines at making you feel warm inside.  Some test subjects report a slight numbing agent in MD 20/20, similar to the banana paste that the dentist puts in your mouth before injecting it with novocain.  Anyone that can afford a dentist should steer clear of this disaster.  Available in various nauseating tropical flavors that coat your whole system like bathtub scum, but only the full "Red Grape Wine" flavor packs the 18% wallop."

15_image1.jpg

On 8/4/2024 at 9:40 PM, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_5863.jpeg

Aw, I'm SO upset NOT REALLY, that the MAGA circle jerk here can't stand the doses of reality being injected into the conversation.  Now indeed, my mind may be failing me in my advanced old age- but I don't remember ever saying "I'm not coming back, ever ever"...  

Oh, i'm out for even more fun. I DO have a post that's going to piss you off even more.  And finally... I put the the resident 56,000 post QAnon loonie in his place.  :D  

31 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nah Vambo, I have higher standards...  :D :D :D  Way back in my High School years, I'd see (empty) bottles of this stuff in bus stops on my way to school... 

Here's the (humorous) review of this wonderful cheap drunk.  

"As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe, MD 20/20 is bottled by the 20/20 wine company in Westfield, New York.  This is a good place to start for the street wine rookie, but beware; this dog has a bite to back up its bark.  MD Stands for Mogen David, and is affectionately called "Mad Dog 20/20".  You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink.  This beverage is likely the most consumed by non-bums, but that doesn't stop any bums from drinking it!  Our research indicates that MD 20/20 is the best of the bum wines at making you feel warm inside.  Some test subjects report a slight numbing agent in MD 20/20, similar to the banana paste that the dentist puts in your mouth before injecting it with novocain.  Anyone that can afford a dentist should steer clear of this disaster.  Available in various nauseating tropical flavors that coat your whole system like bathtub scum, but only the full "Red Grape Wine" flavor packs the 18% wallop."

15_image1.jpg

Image result for wild irish rose

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You really are this stupid. Congress controls the money, dumbass. Try a link next time.

ArtI.S8.C1.2.1 of the US Constitution

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Well I guess my college professors and Google gave me bad information.

I guess some dumbass on the interweb just proved them all wrong. 😂🤣🤡

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well I guess my college professors and Google are wrong.

I guess some dumbass on the interweb just proved them all wrong. 😂🤣🤡

This is why I never read her bullshit. Every time one of you guys quote him I feel like the entire board loses a couple IQ points

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

This is why I never read her bullshit. Every time one of you guys quote him I feel like the entire board loses a couple IQ points

It’s one thing to argue with someone who’s stupid.

But it’s a different ballgame arguing with a stupid person that thinks they’re right.

I see why you have senorita dumbass on ignore.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Axe said:

May be? 🥴

Joe Biden thinks you're fucked up bro 🤪

Don't matter Axe- my vote counts just as much as yours.  😉 Trump voters are a CULT- or are you in denial about that? 

You guys can post all the spread eagle posts of Kamala your heart desires... Or show her in a toilet full of shit...  Just remember that Don-Old is the biggest pussy of all 🐔🐔🐔 backing out of of a debate at a neutral site. He knows he's toast there.

Want some further info? his niece who knows him better than most (and it's on multiple news feeds) Donnie is losing the few rational mables left in his head- because he's obsessed with polls, and his deathly fear is being labeled as a "loser". 

Lonesome losers seem to never care about their country. or themselves. or anybody else. It must be a really sick way to live.

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

It’s one thing to argue with someone who’s stupid.

But it’s a different ballgame arguing with a stupid person that thinks they’re right.

I see why you have senorita dumbass on ignore.

And it's an entirely different ballgame trying to argue with brainwashed folks in a Cult.  Yep, it's a hopeless task.  :(

So CD, let's talk about Don-Old's projection for a second.  I'll just state FACTS. Did Harris fail her Bar exam first try, yes.. Fact.  Did he forget to mention the California Bar Exam is notoriously difficult to pass.  50% pass rate. Did he mention that Kamala did indeed pass the exam on her second try?  HELL NO!!!

Sort of amazing Don the Scholar has threatened to sue anyone who would dare to release his(lousy) college scores where stand ins took his tests for him.  I'll let you Google on what his college profs said about Donald the Dumbass...  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

And it's an entirely different ballgame trying to argue with brainwashed folks in a Cult.  Yep, it's a hopeless task.  :(

So CD, let's talk about Don-Old's projection for a second.  I'll just state FACTS. Did Harris fail her Bar exam first try, yes.. Fact.  Did he forget to mention the California Bar Exam is notoriously difficult to pass.  50% pass rate. Did he mention that Kamala did indeed pass the exam on her second try?  HELL NO!!!

Sort of amazing Don the Scholar has threatened to sue anyone who would dare to release his(lousy) college scores where stand ins took his tests for him.  I'll let you Google on what his college profs said about Donald the Dumbass...  

I don’t know how you mention Trump on a post that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

I did notice you mentioned college scores without mentioning Dementia Joe…coincidence?

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I don’t know how you mention Trump on a post that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

I did notice you mentioned college scores without mentioning Dementia Joe…coincidence?

Thread is about your scared little bitch cult leader.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think Hoorta caught Trump with his wife or something.  His hate is irrational at best.  It's a definite mental illness.  And a sign of an extremely angry heavy drinker.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

and obaMao commie.

Obama refuses to release his transcript from his undergraduate years. According to an article in the Wall Street Journal, Obama was not well-known among classmates after he transferred to Columbia University from Occidental College in the early 1980s. The article quotes a former roommate who states

Looks like the reason the NABJ was delay was because Cheetos didn't want to be fact checked. (Fox News interview). So he was refusing to start the interview. Being the complete POS that he is, he lied about the delay once he got on stage. He is such a whiny bitch, which is still running away from a debate. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You morons are cheering crimes now too? Makes sense, you are supporting a criminal for POTUS.

You supported a pedophile.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Bro.... Do you know anything about Adin Ross?

This is just Trump securing his Gen Z incel anti-women fans. Votes he was already getting. It's a bad look. 

I imagine he just hopes it'll get young people out to vote. 

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_5877.png

Brainwashing wasn't a thing back in Ben's day.   You don't like Dems? Well it's more and more obvious by the day anyone who still wants to vote for Trump34 (convictions), wives cheating and forcing himself on women, and is a convicted tax cheat is sure as hell in a Cult.