THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos running away from debate. lol

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You certainly LOVE Don-Old's 30,000 lies, his narcissistic craving for attention, and your selective morality about his serial adultery and philandering never ceases to amaze me. That is pretty sick.  

BTW, when fact checked during his debate with Sleepy Joe, he got caught with a couple dozen lies. 

Yes, Joe did just as you get caught telling lies here...you must have to take a drink every time you lie would explain a lot.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And finally,  Don the Con will debate Kamala... But guess what Donnie? YOU don't control the narrative anymore.  (though you're trying really hard to). That's really rich... Debate me on FOX where the moderators will give me the answers to softball questions in advance- in front of my adulating MAGA crowd. Get real- Ms. Harris will not so politely decline your offer. May as well try and debate you at one of your rallies.  I remember what happened back in the 2020 debate with Joe when your Cult turned that "debate" into a shit show. So neutral site- or shove it Don-Old. 

🐔Trump knows Harris will destroy him in a debate....   So 🐔🐔🐔 Trump wants to head back to his safe space on FOX, can't have that nasty NABC ABC woman asking me tough and nasty questions.  

BTW Cal- a side car is a wonderful drink, having one now as I type.....  If I was smart enough to figure how to do a meme... I'd have a pic of a motorcycle with Trump driving, and YOU in the sidecar.  :D  

2023-02-11_174637.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yes, Joe did just as you get caught telling lies here...you must have to take a drink every time you lie would explain a lot.

Aw- Biden isn't running for President anymore- but your Lyin' King sure is.  

Gawd- If I took a drink for every time Trump told a lie, I'd have been dead years ago from liver failure... :D  :D  :D  

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Aw- Biden isn't running for President anymore- but your Lyin' King sure is.  

Gawd- If I took a drink for every time Trump told a lie, I'd have been dead years ago from liver failure... :D  :D  :D  

Didn't you say you weren't coming back here...another big LIE!

The only one that lies more than Kameltoe is Hoorta!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

2023-02-11_174637.jpg

That should be Don-Old's motto Vambo... :D :D "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"... "Vote this time, and you're never going to have to vote again, it will be fixed"....  That's off the top of may head, I'm sure I could come up with a few more, but for now, I'll just enjoy my drink...  

Sidecar...  

1 1/2 ounces cognac

3/4 ounce orange liqueur (such as Cointreau)

3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed

Garnish: orange twist

Garnish: sugar rim (optional)

(I add 1 ounce simple syrup) 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

That should be Don-Old's motto Vambo... :D :D "I'm going to be a dictator on day one"... "Vote this time, and you're never going to have to vote again, it will be fixed"....  That's off the top of may head, I'm sure I could come up with a few more, but for now, I'll just enjoy my drink...  

Sidecar...  

1 1/2 ounces cognac

3/4 ounce orange liqueur (such as Cointreau)

3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed

Garnish: orange twist

Garnish: sugar rim (optional)

(I add 1 ounce simple syrup) 

image.png.63ec2a1497b046f36299e47e80affcf6.png

Just now, Vambo said:

image.png.63ec2a1497b046f36299e47e80affcf6.png

Damn- thanks, but you're out of luck there guy....Actually I'm about six feet away from my humble wine cellar.  And OMG, I'm not worthy... Some freaking millionaires sent this bottle of wine back (because it wasn't what they ordered) at my favorite restaurant, and my pal assistant manager gave it to me to enjoy- and enjoy it I will.  :)   

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/peter+michael+les+pavots+estate+red+knight+valley+sonoma+county+north+coast+california+usa/2019/usa

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Damn- thanks, but you're out of luck there guy....Actually I'm about six feet away from my humble wine cellar.  And OMG, I'm not worthy... Some freaking millionaires sent this bottle of wine back (because it wasn't what they ordered) at my favorite restaurant, and my pal assistant manager gave it to me to enjoy- and enjoy it I will.  :)   

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/peter+michael+les+pavots+estate+red+knight+valley+sonoma+county+north+coast+california+usa/2019/usa

Image result for md 20 20

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

Didn't you say you weren't coming back here...another big LIE!

The only one that lies more than Kameltoe is Hoorta!

IMG_5863.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_5863.jpeg

whoreta always does the same garbage - in your face I hate all of you antagonizing dishonest garbage. He'll be the first to want to kiss cowardly kamoola's butt when he, I guess, sobers up.

While Harris, who no one voted for, hasn't been to Europe but does like to talk trash, Trump is busy talking about important issues with genius plans to fix the Biden/Harris destruction of the US.

7 hours ago, Jax said:

While Harris, who no one voted for, hasn't been to Europe but does like to talk trash, Trump is busy talking about important issues with genius plans to fix the Biden/Harris destruction of the US.

ron-desantis-laugh.gif.5253c5e55ad0d2cf355b100270140b26.gif

Cheetos is still an orange chicken today. He talks about boats, sharks, Hannibal aren't important issues. Funny the GOP ran on inflation in 2022 and turned around and did zero about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

ron-desantis-laugh.gif.5253c5e55ad0d2cf355b100270140b26.gif

Funny the GOP ran on inflation in 2022 and turned around and did zero about it. 

The GOP ran on inflation in 2022? 😂🤣🤡

Tell us Biden Nut Swinger….who was in the Oval Office in 2022.

You’re as senile as your President.

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The GOP ran on inflation in 2022? 😂🤣🤡

Tell us Biden Nut Swinger….who was in the Oval Office in 2022.

You’re as senile as your President.

Sorry Canton, I forget how stupid you are. During the midterm elections. (These are elections done during the midterms.) The GOP and their "red wave" ran on doing something about inflation. They won the house and have done nothing about inflation. 

Your lord and savior is still afraid to debate. He is such a little bitch.

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry Canton, I forget how stupid you are. During the midterm elections. (These are elections done during the midterms.) The GOP and their "red wave" ran on doing something about inflation. They won the house and have done nothing about inflation. 

2024-07-29_014323.jpg

• Sad 1

the local troll is just wanting negative attention, and will post any asinine garbage to get it.

sick stuff. Not worth the time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

The President establishes fiscal policy dumbass.

And I’m the stupid one! 😂🤣🤡

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

The President establishes fiscal policy dumbass.

And I’m the stupid one! 😂🤣🤡

So, all the GOPs running for office were lying about do something about inflation? Oh wait, which body of government control spending again? Check your bible that has a copy of the Constitution in it for details. So yes, you are definitely the stupid one.

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So, all the GOPs running for office were lying about do something about inflation? Oh wait, which body of government control spending again? Check your bible that has a copy of the Constitution in it for details. So yes, you are definitely the stupid one.

Why not, the Libtards have been telling us how good the economy is doing…including YOU.

I hope you’re not watching the market today. 😂

14 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Why not, the Libtards have been telling us how good the economy is doing…including YOU.

I hope you’re not watching the market today. 😂

You just going to skip over your mistake? Ah cult members.

image.thumb.jpeg.2d773633b54175b50e03605cbd9e9fb8.jpeg

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I accept your surrender. You may go back to obsessing about other people genitals.

Surrender what?

The Federal Reserve establishes monetary policy.

The President establishes fiscal policy.

Congress establishes the budget.

Go back to swinging on Kamaltoe’s tampon string.

I should start charging you tuition.

IMG_5868.jpeg