THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos running away from debate. lol

58 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure how a 13-year-old can be a "bimbo", but you seem fine with child rape so what does it matter. Thanks for confirming you are human garbage. I mean I already knew it, but additional confirmation is still a good thing. 

There you assholes go again, selective outrage. lol

The fact that Clinton raped and Biden finger fucked is of no concern to you.

Grab that little tittie Joe...

3A1Z.gif.9afe5ccb20d8171fb657210cd6bce6cc.gif

7 minutes ago, FY56 said:

There you assholes go again, selective outrage. lol

The fact that Clinton raped and Biden finger fucked is of no concern to you.

Grab that little tittie Joe...

3A1Z.gif.9afe5ccb20d8171fb657210cd6bce6cc.gif

Who running for POTUS again?

Trump Jeffrey Epstein GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Only one of us is voting for a rapist. Only one of us to celebrating rape. Both are you. 

Oh get off your sanctimonious perch liberal asshole.

You would have voted for a serial rapist just to be rid of Trump or any Republican for that matter, but a slut will do.

Ask me for another, go ahead! I aint goin anywhere.

animal-house.gif.cbceb2a5b3a42b0b6ad722b54f0522a9.gif

43 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Please keep up the raciest and sexist attacks it a great strategy.

user generated

It is pretty hilarious watching the Right think this is a god strategy. Sure, your base will love it, but talking about Kamala "sleeping her way to the top" or "not really being black" is just going to push the middle away. 

They're fumbling the bag right in front of our eyes 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

It is pretty hilarious watching the Right think this is a god strategy. Sure, your base will love it, but talking about Kamala "sleeping her way to the top" or "not really being black" is just going to push the middle away. 

dream on. Your vague opinions have no legit reasoning behind them. Just declarations that make you happy.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

image.png.466343993ea6a49d8721dc2039dbe44d.png

22 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Spreading lies again.  You take lessons from your hero's on MSDNC?:D

Well CCC just did my work for me, of course you guys like to live in alternate reality and denial.  Like how his lackeys have to try and put a positive spin on stuff "you  won't need to vote again in four years".   Like his girly man Linsey.  :D  .  

22 hours ago, FY56 said:

Not read and deleted.

So if Trump wins are you gonna protest in your pussy hat like the last time you big pussy you?

Of course, you don't have to read anything I post. Just keep on believing Trump doesn't know anything about Project 2025.  

Nah, if Trump wins, I'll leave the country....  Remember one of Donnie's 30,000 lies? If I lose I'll leave the country. That wouldn't be such a bad idea Don-OLD... You can live like a king in your Moscow hotel.  

How many times do I have to repeat myself?  I actually voted for the slimeball in 2016.  I mistakenly thought he'd actually start looking and acting like a dignified president. Boy, was I ever wrong .  :(   He's only gotten worse lately with hs juvenile name calling. It reflects on his current mental capacity- I'll put it somewhere on the grade school level.  

Hehehe... Trumpie has screamed that Obama is running the show behind Joe's back.  Well, if your Orange Messiah wins- get ready for Steve Bannon and his pals calling the shots behind his.  

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

image.png.7b44b7a27a6509b85bd75e5c3ff89beb.png

Wrong again babycow.

But there's still work to be done.... Calling Don-old and JD Vance weird is far too polite in my book.  Call them out for what they are Kamala. Trump is a convicted felon, and adjudicated sex offender...

Best word of the day regarding JD Vance...  "A man with no conviction running with a guy who has 34 of them".  :D :D :D  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

But there's still work to be done.... Calling Don-old and JD Vance weird is far too polite in my book.  Call them out for what they are Kamala. Trump is a convicted felon, and adjudicated sex offender...

Best word of the day regarding JD Vance...  "A man with no conviction running with a guy who has 34 of them".  :D :D :D  

Right.  A poor kid who pulled himself up and graduated Yale law.  Combat Veteran Marine against some career whore politician DEI candidate and whomever she picks.  

And seriously Hoorta, I think you need a mental health check up.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Did he force a 13-year-old to blow him, multiple times? Which do you think is worse? Wait, you're a cult member so you are fine with the blowjobs and will post memes celebrating it. MAGA!

Do you have proof?

I’m thinking you’re just blowing smoke out of your ass, which is normal.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

It's been posted and ignored by you and your fellow Trump Humpers.

You posted proof?

All I saw was some anonymous talking points.

Remember, your feelings don’t matter.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

the old woodpecker "I don't have to prove because it...eh....somewhere in the universe, has already been proven to be true...kind of.....a lot of time...

by progressives who are on welfare on another planet" ploy.

image.jpeg.0cd9262a184277c793181bd96c7702d0.jpeg

It was a thread all by itself. That you cultists ignored, is on you. It not like it matters to you. You guys will blame the 13-year-old.