THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos running away from debate. lol

Just an observation, but it seems there’s a healthy amount of criticism on Harris based on the idea that she gives great head. When did that become a bad thing?

We don’t really know how good Trump is at eating pussy, but in your heart of hearts, don’t you want him to be great at it? Don’t you think he can do great work with that magic tongue of his?

I don’t know when we started concerning ourselves with the oral sex aptitude of our presidential candidates, but l would hope they’re all great at it. That’s the American way. 

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Just an observation, but it seems there’s a healthy amount of criticism on Harris based on the idea that she gives great head. When did that become a bad thing?

We don’t really know how good Trump is at eating pussy, but in your heart of hearts, don’t you want him to be great at it? Don’t you think he can do great work with that magic tongue of his?

I don’t know when we started concerning ourselves with the oral sex aptitude of our presidential candidates, but l would hope they’re all great at it. That’s the American way. 

Try to keep up.  She advanced by giving head.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

No way Trump goes down 

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Way to make it weird Vambo. Can’t we have a civilized conversation about giving head?

Whatever floats your boat

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

sarcastic-laugh.png

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

He is a very strange character 

But you're the one who brings kids into a sex talk...there's a word for that.

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Jesus Vambo, that’s even weirder man. I guess we’re committed now. 

Any particular technique you subscribe to? Figure 8s? ABCs?

snorkel and a 12 pack

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Fuck yeah.

aocblow.jpg

Cult member celebrating rape. Makes sense you are supporting the rapist. You would be cheering him on when he was doing that to a 13-year-old. 

image.thumb.png.46a61c342016b56b728149b44dca3bc8.png

And MAGA cheers!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Who cares, they were all bimbos anyway. That was Hillarys response to all those raped and sexually assaulted by Billy, ....while in office I may add. Is your selective memory at work here?

Lest you forget Joe Biden finger fucking the intern which was so suppressed by the media....C'mon man, do you know who I am?" he tells the intern.

But it is cute how liberal freaks like you take the moral high ground.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Who cares, they were all bimbos anyway. That was Hillarys response to all those raped and sexually assaulted by Billy, ....while in office I may add. Is your selective memory at work here?

Lest you forget Joe Biden finger fucking the intern which was so suppressed by the media....C'mon man, do you know who I am?" he tells the intern.

But it is cute how liberal freaks like you take the moral high ground.

Not sure how a 13-year-old can be a "bimbo", but you seem fine with child rape so what does it matter. Thanks for confirming you are human garbage. I mean I already knew it, but additional confirmation is still a good thing. 

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure how a 13-year-old can be a "bimbo", but you seem fine with child rape so what does it matter. Thanks for confirming you are human garbage. I mean I already knew it, but additional confirmation is still a good thing. 

Well it’s not like he took a shower with his daughter…like you know who?

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well it’s not like he took a shower with his daughter…like you know who?

Did he force a 13-year-old to blow him, multiple times? Which do you think is worse? Wait, you're a cult member so you are fine with the blowjobs and will post memes celebrating it. MAGA!