THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos running away from debate. lol

15 minutes ago, FY56 said:

That's right Karen, Trump is still running, Biden ran away like a little bitch,

Biden ran away? More like he listened to advice that he was in fact mentally slipping.  Something Cheetos is never going to do, despite his frontal-temporal dementia getting more and more obvious by the day. That's to anyone who can stomach listening to his word salad speeches for more than five minutes. (that's when he's not slurring, or confusing Niki Haley with Nancy Pelosi)  LOL- lets talk about sharks, electrocution, and Hannibal the Cannibal instead... What is his flipped out mind thinking? "Hey telling my MAGA Cult- elect me,and I'll boil a Democrat and eat them" be a good speech talking point?  Not worried about his latest?  I'm not a Christian, (you do know there's a solid group of people convinced he's the Anti Christ) vote for me and that's the last election you're going to have to worry about? Talk like that scares the mortal shit out of me. 

He's just a hate filled angry old man FY, his Biden is too old card just got "trumped" pun intended- by a Democratic candidate that is damn near 20 years younger than he is. . BTW, I get quite a chuckle out of his projection. Lyin'- says the pathological liar. Crooked?  The guy with 34 felony convictions. Backtracking, now he's going to debate Harris? Bring it on.  Kamala is WAY too smart to get sucked into his bluster and billshit. 

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker is a leftwing looney - they can't stand it when they can't dominate and control everything.

This forum is fine - except for deliberate intimidating stupidity by trolls. Yes, you rarely offer anything legit to this forum.

You should leave, but you can't. The fight to control is inherent is leftwing emotionalism.

Sorry guys like Woody, ccc, and me hurt your widdle conservative feelings by throwing in an occasional dose of reality around here. Something that is damn short supply.  Says the guy (last time I bothered to look) who has 56,000+ posts. Um, you and your pals want to scare opposing opinions away with your constantly insulting them.  You're just as emotional- from the opposite side of the political spectrum.   

Yeah I get it- posting anything you don't agree with is trolling. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry guys like Woody, ccc, and me hurt your widdle conservative feelings by throwing in an occasional dose of reality around here. Something that is damn short supply.  Says the guy (last time I bothered to look) who has 56,000+ posts. Um, you and your pals want to scare opposing opinions away with your constantly insulting them.  You're just as emotional- from the opposite side of the political spectrum.   

Yeah I get it- posting anything you don't agree with is trolling. 

And here’s Larry again stopping by for another whiff of the sewer. 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Biden ran away? More like he listened to advice that he was in fact mentally slipping.  Something Cheetos is never going to do, despite his frontal-temporal dementia getting more and more obvious by the day. That's to anyone who can stomach listening to his word salad speeches for more than five minutes. (that's when he's not slurring, or confusing Niki Haley with Nancy Pelosi)  LOL- lets talk about sharks, electrocution, and Hannibal the Cannibal instead... What is his flipped out mind thinking? "Hey telling my MAGA Cult- elect me,and I'll boil a Democrat and eat them" be a good speech talking point?  Not worried about his latest?  I'm not a Christian, (you do know there's a solid group of people convinced he's the Anti Christ) vote for me and that's the last election you're going to have to worry about? Talk like that scares the mortal shit out of me. 

He's just a hate filled angry old man FY, his Biden is too old card just got "trumped" pun intended- by a Democratic candidate that is damn near 20 years younger than he is. . BTW, I get quite a chuckle out of his projection. Lyin'- says the pathological liar. Crooked?  The guy with 34 felony convictions. Backtracking, now he's going to debate Harris? Bring it on.  Kamala is WAY too smart to get sucked into his bluster and billshit. 

Iconic.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Biden ran away? More like he listened to advice that he was in fact mentally slipping.

Someone isn't just drinking the kool aid, they're swimming in it, holy crap hahaha.

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Haha..

image.png.994d8f22cea695d588d1e534400daeb2.png

My two short sentences evoked this much rage!

I've told you more than once Larry, I don't read your rants.

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

Haha..

image.png.994d8f22cea695d588d1e534400daeb2.png

My two short sentences evoked this much rage!

I've told you more than once Larry, I don't read your rants.

I really don't give a shit whether you read my posts or not... GORKA.   Apparently you happened to peruse that one... :D  Guys like you, Hawley, and Ted Cruz are FAR more dangerous to real democracy than the room temperature IQ MAGA cult.  

Let me give you another clue FY....  When patients progress farther into temporal-frontal dementia, the guardrails involving speech start to come off.  When Trump says "I'm going to be a dictator on day one", or "elect me and that's the last election you're ever going to have to worry about".  Believe it.  If you like the idea of King Don-OLD the First, then by all means vote for the demented lunatic. There's nothing stopping you- for the present.   

Yeah when Joe dropped out the reason he initially said he wasn't going to debate was there were several emergency clean ups in his depends.  His latest loony rantings (and believe me, his continual  insults against anyone he doesn't like are getting really old, and frankly are an embarrassment to the country. They're turning people off)  tell me all I need to know is he's scared shitless about having to run against Harris. 

Hmmmm $200 million in a week?  Sure looks like Trump- Biden was a vote "none of the above" no longer the case. Kamala came off incredibly well in her initial appearances smiling and LAUGHING...   I don't believe I've ever heard that robot fossil Don-OLD ever laugh.    

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

Hehe Vambo...   from Don-Old who called the military losers and suckers. Forget that? I haven't.  The end was so touching...  Flag hugging...   "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross".

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hehe Vambo...   from Don-Old who called the military losers and suckers. Forget that? I haven't.  The end was so touching...  Flag hugging...   "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross".

Spreading lies again.  You take lessons from your hero's on MSDNC?:D

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Spreading lies again.  You take lessons from your hero's on MSDNC?:D

Former Lieutenant general confirmed that your lord and savior called service members that died in service to my country, "suckers and losers". You keep pretending he didn't say it. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4235005-john-kelly-confirms-trumps-suckers-remark-about-war-dead/

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly confirmed several remarks his former boss, former President Trump, reportedly made during his time in the administration, including one where Trump referred to dead U.S. service members as “suckers.”

In a statement to CNN, Kelly, the longest serving chief of staff in the Trump administration, confirmed to network anchor Jake Tapper a number of details published in a 2020 article by The Atlantic, including remarks made by Trump during an official visit to France in 2018. 

“A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,’” Kelly told CNN in his lengthy statement about Trump. “A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’” 

“A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

28 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Not read and deleted.

So if Trump wins are you gonna protest in your pussy hat like the last time you big pussy you?

You guys going to storm the capital again? I'm sure Cheetos will join you this time. 😉

image.gif.cdc988432548a7054d4776be06dde6ac.gif

whoreta's raging drivel and slurs are just meant to screw conversations up, so he can "get" someone to cross the line.

his crappy assertions have been discredited, and his posts reek of stale booze.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Prove it...don't hide under your wine bottle!

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

yeah, that's a lie. Totally disputed, proven to be totally false.

Americans have been loving our Flag and our freedom of religion since 1776.

Fascism -

image.jpeg.ca61af0b48d84d098d8252bb404e0cce.jpeg

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, that's a lie. Totally disputed, proven to be totally false.

Americans have been loving our Flag and our freedom of religion since 1776.

Fascism -

image.jpeg.ca61af0b48d84d098d8252bb404e0cce.jpeg

Mr. Kid is just weird.