THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos running away from debate. lol

I think you guys fail to understand that when a lot of these people vote for trump it's less about trump and more about roundly rejecting common internet douchebags like you and, like, all of reddit. You can't help but to be twats and make everyone hate you and want to see you fail by proxy. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I think you guys fail to understand that when a lot of these people vote for trump it's less about trump and more about roundly rejecting common internet douchebags like you and, like, all of reddit. You can't help but to be twats and make everyone hate you and want to see you fail by proxy. 

You will throw away your principle and morals to own the libs. The noncult members have figure that out a long time ago.

40 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

lowlife lefties live lies that make them feel like they are important.

Truth is, kamoola isn't worth debating, it would be a debacle for her.

anyone who pretends to FEEL like Pres Trump is afraid of kamoola's word salad is worse than stupid.

a debate would only help her if anything. it wouldn't hurt her worse than she hurts herself every day.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You may be surprised to find out that always online Internet douchebags exist on both sides of the spectrum. 

Who do you think the Andrew Tate following anti women sigma grindset morons are voting for?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

lowlife lefties live lies that make them feel like they are important.

Truth is, kamoola isn't worth debating, it would be a debacle for her.

anyone who pretends to FEEL like Pres Trump is afraid of kamoola's word salad is worse than stupid.

a debate would only help her if anything. it wouldn't hurt her worse than she hurts herself every day.

- Kamala isn't worth debating 

- It would be a debate for her if Kamala debates

- Trump isn't afraid to debate Kamala 

- A debate would only help Kamala (???)

It's funny seeing you short circuit between "Defend Trump! He doesn't want to debate so it makes sense!" and "Kamala is stupid and Trump is a debate genius! He'd crush her!"

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You may be surprised to find out that always online Internet douchebags exist on both sides of the spectrum.

Kinda like how you claim to hate this forum but you're always here?

Again, why not simply give up your moderator status and walk away from what you claim to hate?

Or maybe you are lying

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I think you guys fail to understand that when a lot of these people vote for trump it's less about trump and more about roundly rejecting common internet douchebags like you

pretty much why I don't read his nonsense

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

image.png.6e4308bc36365dd4119b295c50e4465e.png

There is no official nominee yet, why debate someone who may not even be the nominee?  Have any American citizens even voted for her for nominee? You know Democracy and all...

Trump said earlier this week he's open to debating Vice President Harris more than once as the two face off in the 2024 presidential election.

"Absolutely. I'd want to. I think it's important," Trump said Tuesday when asked by Fox News' Bill Melugin on a conference call with reporters if he would commit to debating Harris at least once.

"I would be willing to do more than one debate, actually," Trump said. Minutes later, Trump noted, "I haven’t agreed to anything. I agreed to a debate with Joe Biden."

Biden Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was ripped by conservatives on social media Friday after he mocked former President Trump for showing "weakness" by not agreeing to debate VP Harris in September.

"Has a presidential nominee ever agreed to a debate, then pulled out? Remarkable show of weakness here," Buttigieg posted on X before being mocked by conservatives who argued that former President Trump had an agreement with Biden, who dropped out of the race and effectively pulled out of the scheduled debate.

"Yes. Biden. Literally this past weekend," CNN’s Scott Jennings posted on X.

"Joe Biden agreed to 2 debates, then pulled out of his entire campaign after the first one," pollster Frank Luntz posted on X.

"The only one I can think of is Joe Biden, right?" The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway posted on X.

"I’m actually surprised Pete would dunk this hard on his boss, Joe Biden," Fox News contributor Guy Benson posted on X. "The man *just* pulled out of the race (and therefore the second debate), clearly against his will. Undeniable weakness aside, give him a moment of peace."

Buttigieg ripped for 'extraordinarily brazen' slam on Trump that critics say was accidental 'dunk' on Biden | Fox News

20 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You will throw away your principle and morals to own the libs. The noncult members have figure that out a long time ago.

LOL a liberal demonrat talking about principles and morals. We figured that out a long time ago when the demonrat party became consumed by the cult of liberalism.

So when is your next anti-Trump riot scheduled? Any updates on the next assassination attempt?

13 hours ago, Axe said:

Kinda like how you claim to hate this forum but you're always here?

Again, why not simply give up your moderator status and walk away from what you claim to hate?

Or maybe you are lying

That didn't seem to respond to anything I said at all. 

This forum should be shut down. It's a bad look for the board as a whole. And I absolutely should spend less time here. It's a character flaw. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This forum should be shut down. It's a bad look for the board as a whole. And I absolutely should spend less time here. It's a character flaw. 

woodpecker is a leftwing looney - they can't stand it when they can't dominate and control everything.

This forum is fine - except for deliberate intimidating stupidity by trolls. Yes, you rarely offer anything legit to this forum.

You should leave, but you can't. The fight to control is inherent is leftwing emotionalism.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker is a leftwing looney - they can't stand it when they can't dominate and control everything.

This forum is fine - except for deliberate intimidating stupidity by trolls. Yes, you rarely offer anything legit to this forum.

You should leave, but you can't. The fight to control is inherent is leftwing emotionalism.

When conservatives don't like something, they just stay away. When libs don't like something, it has to be shut down.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Thats typical pussy liberal way of thinking.  Shut it down.  I don't agree with it so therefore it is wrong and shouldn't be allowed.  And yes, you have MANY character flaws.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, FY56 said:

LOL a liberal demonrat talking about principles and morals. We figured that out a long time ago when the demonrat party became consumed by the cult of liberalism.

So when is your next anti-Trump riot scheduled? Any updates on the next assassination attempt?

Now its a cult of liberalism, what happen to Joe's cult? How would I know when the next GOP supporters going to take a shot at him?

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So, you don't like Freedom of Speach?

• Upvote 4

They HATE our freedom of speech.

they demand THEIR freedom of speech though.

The glaring hypocrisy is how they live though - their emotions 100% dominate every aspect of their existence.

They like it when they say stuff others don't like.

But they HATE it when others do the same.

So, if they don't like it - it should be illegal. banned. shut down.

They hate divisive speech - yet they are the ones who thrive on divisive speech.

It's a problem of multi-culturism - as in, identity groups being manipulated to vote how the leftists

demand they vote.

Remember, "if you don't vote the way we want, you ain't black".

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Now its a cult of liberalism, what happen to Joe's cult? How would I know when the next GOP supporters going to take a shot at him?

It's always been the cult of liberalism. Don't pretend.

image.png.b14264414b19e1560b2d82389d5d151d.png

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos still running like a little bitch? Yes, thanks for the update.

You either didn’t see this OR you’re continuing to live in your own alternate reality.

This is from the link that YOU posted. . .

IMG_5811.jpeg

leftie losers "lol" at fake narratives because they

have no genuine sense of right and wrong.

they just want free stuff.