THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

now kamoola says she is going to be tough on the border, and she says again and again "our border is secure".

in so many word salads, she says:

"i want to pee on your stupid heads and convince you it is raining"

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Of course, you morons think it something Cheetos came up with. "No One has ever thought about it before!" It has to be hard to be as stupid as this cult.

Forgot about the extra IRS agents to track tips so they don't miss their taxcuts huh moron.

That's right, even Harris jumped on the Trump wagon cause they're too stupid to think for themselves.

Track tipped wages, what a bunch of lying scumbags. You guys don't deserve Trump.

11 minutes ago, Jax said:

Forgot about the extra IRS agents to track tips so they don't miss their taxcuts huh moron.

That's right, even Harris jumped on the Trump wagon cause they're too stupid to think for themselves.

Track tipped wages, what a bunch of lying scumbags. You guys don't deserve Trump.

Again moron. Cheetos is not the first to come up with not taxing tips.  I'm looking forward to him going to prison.

image.png.0d5112133d79ee9cac6001d0e18153fe.png

Jax said:

"

Track tipped wages, what a bunch of lying scumbags. You guys don't deserve Trump."

I think they are happy to be stupid on purpose. Surely they can help it. But free stuff is their "god". No shame, no honor, no respect. They just whine and hate anybody who doesn't promise them special favors and free stuff.

sick business, I believe.

Just now, Ibleedbrown said:

This is zany fun

kinda fun except having an intelligent conservation with cowardly wimps is impossible.Shirley. stop your damn pouting.

image.gif.6a00d6de19fd03c580ac68682d056ac6.gif

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Again moron. Cheetos is not the first to come up with not taxing tips.

Oh yeah moron, who else implemented it? Trump is the only one that will get it done dumbass.

However, I never said Trump came up with it first, though you show no proof otherwise, but it is a fact Harris stole the idea from him. The liar that's been in office the past 3 1/2 years that hired 80000 new IRS agents just for the purpose of taxing tips. Trump is a genius that cares about people, no wonder Harris would try to copy him. But we all know that dimwit isn't going to do shit about not taxing tips.

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Of course, you morons think it something Cheetos came up with. "No One has ever thought about it before!" It has to be hard to be as stupid as this cult.

Wow, are you that fucking dense?

IMG_5904.png

I think whoreta, woodpecker and Communist Cowardly Crud are having a stupid contest. Will they never stop making asses of themselves?

image.thumb.jpeg.b0e7f00119e48b45e01ef1b15fef8a3c.jpeg

• Upvote 1