THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

17 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I look at old photos of her folks and l am 99% certain she qualifies as both Indian and black. If you are upset that she emphasizes one over the other at times for political gain, well, l am sorry you are upset about that. I don’t really see it as a super dastardly thing. She’s kind of obliged to play all the cards running for POTUS and it is a card she holds. 

Plus, l hear she gives amazing head.

And what pray tell. What education, training, genealogy experience or wild ass fucking guess should we we rely on to buy in to your certainty? 🤣

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Like her lack of having done anything to get here?  Except for her very well documented fellatio skills? I mean,  If that was a skill set that was a prerequisite for the job she seeks then I'm going to suggest that you would her perfect running mate.  Her lack of having garnered a single fucking vote for anything matter at all? 

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE..

Are you for real?

Just going on about her being a "DEI hire", that she's actually Indian (Trump posting old Instagram videos falling over himself), more trans panic, etc.

None of that is securing the undecided voters in the middle. Neither is fucking JD Vance

All very weird decisions

1 hour ago, Axe said:

And what pray tell. What education, training, genealogy experience or wild ass fucking guess should we we rely on to buy in to your certainty? 🤣

I’m the guy who did a furious 5 minutes of internet research. *pops collar*

I’m just a guy reading the most cursory of background information on her folks and looking at pictures. Her mom is literally from India, dad is literally from Jamaica, and he appears to have some African heritage in his genealogical make up.

Or do you see it differently? That is why l am asking what exactly is in doubt with her heritage and what are we trying to accomplish by figuring that out?

l’m all for criticism on Harris, but unless l am missing something this particular criticism seems like a waste of time and a distraction. 

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I’m the guy who did a furious 5 minutes of internet research. *pops collar*

I’m just a guy reading the most cursory of background information on her folks and looking at pictures. Her mom is literally from India, dad is literally from Jamaica, and he appears to have some African heritage in his genealogical make up.

Or do you see it differently? That is why l am asking what exactly is in doubt with her heritage and what are we trying to accomplish by figuring that out?

l’m all for criticism on Harris, but unless l am missing something this particular criticism seems like a waste of time and a distraction. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just going on about her being a "DEI hire", that she's actually Indian (Trump posting old Instagram videos falling over himself), more trans panic, etc.

None of that is securing the undecided voters in the middle. Neither is fucking JD Vance

All very weird decisions

You'd rather he chose Lindsey Graham, go on, admit it.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Axe said:

It's not their main attack dumbass, but this if true is very significant

Only if you're a f**king racist. FWIW, it worked out well for me. Right after graduating from college, one of my coworkers was also looking for a roommate to share expenses. Gee, he happened to be BLACK.  We shared an apartment for several years until he decided to move to another state. 

Yeah Axe, there's millions of folks who share Trump's views..  "Make America WHITE again".   

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

All very weird decisions

Keep 'em coming Don-Old, you're losing more votes by the day. Your "Uniting America", went in the dumpster the day after Kamala got the nod to take over.  

Plus, JD probably cost you a few 100,000 votes with his cat woman gaffe.  I personally know a ton of cat women. And they all say- you're full of shit JD.  

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Only if you're a f**king racist. FWIW, it worked out well for me. Right after graduating from college, one of my coworkers was also looking for a roommate to share expenses. Gee, he happened to be BLACK.  We shared an apartment for several years until he decided to move to another state. 

Yeah Axe, there's millions of folks who share Trump's views..  "Make America WHITE again".   

Trump is not a racist, although you and your liberal shitheads want to portray him as such.  She is not African American.  And he pointed it out because she is acting like she be black.  She be Indian.

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Here’s a pic of racist Trump and his girlfriend. 🤔

IMG_5856.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here’s a pic of racist Trump and his girlfriend. 🤔

I'm not even going to bother responding to Larry's nonsense. He has maybe the worst case of TDS I've seen.

• Thanks 4

57 minutes ago, Axe said:

I'm not even going to bother responding to Larry's nonsense. He has maybe the worst case of TDS I've seen.

It’s soo bad.  He’s consumed with it.  He’s given up all that is good and decent just to spite TRUMP.

Shame, he refuses to accept even the slightest opposing view or chance that he just might not be correct.  There’s always the middle.  Just not for the TDS sufferers.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hammertime said:

It’s soo bad.  He’s consumed with it.  He’s given up all that is good and decent just to spite TRUMP.

Shame, he refuses to accept even the slightest opposing view or chance that he just might not be correct.  There’s always the middle.  Just not for the TDS sufferers.

And he calls himself a Catholic, a devout Catholic.

Switching to pander votes is weakness in my eyes, especially if she really did claim to be Indian the majority or all the time before running for President.

However, if she is half black and half indian then I think she can claim to be whatever she wants to be no matter the reason. I believe in politics though, it's a little different, identify as you wish but stick to it because the people need to know who they're supporting. Even come out and say you identify as both from the start, just don't start behaving in certain ways to match the stereotype. Because then you're no longer being your genuine self and just playing a role.

• Haha 1

I like the way this idiot just has to bash the barbershop people by mentioning what people calling in his show said about them. No one is allowed to have their own views and everyone who votes democrat is a genius and conservatives are low iq voters.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

I like the way this idiot just has to bash the barbershop people by mentioning what people calling in his show said about them. No one is allowed to have their own views and everyone who votes democrat is a genius and conservatives are low iq voters.

image.png.15df11a97b32b66c45dfba50818b19b2.png

• Haha 1