THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

On 7/30/2024 at 12:31 PM, Axe said:

I don't like Trump the person but his policies were the best that America has had in a long long time.

Don't like Trump the person? Baby steps in the right direction. 😉

Best? Can we start by giving his wealthy pals a huge tax break?  (and in the process ballooning the national debt by $ 8 trillion or so?)

That's water over the dam Axe. What worries me more is what Dunning Kreuger Trump (I'd suggest you Google what that mental deficiency entails) will do to fuck up the US economy. OK- I'll save you the time and give you the Cliff notes version.  Trump fancies he knows more about economics than Milton Friedman, or more about military strategy than his generals.  Tariff Don-Old wants you to believe that CHINA is going to pay for his tariffs. Sorry- YOU're going to be paying for them. Those tariffs put a bunch of Midwest farmers out of business.  Want a global trade war? Right on Donnie!!!  Yeah- I just checked- the USA imports TRILLIONS of goods from overseas every year. Put your thinking cap on for a second and add 10% of that for stuff you're picking up from your local grocery store.  Damn, I sure don't want my Mexican limes or tequila going up 10% when I'm making Margaritas.  :D  

I'll add a PS.  You guys are sure having fun mocking Kamala for (possibly) handing out blow jobs early in her career. But Donnie boy is cool cheating on every one of his wives? Hypocrisy lives here.  

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll add a PS.  You guys are sure having fun mocking Kamala for (possibly) handing out blow jobs early in her career. But Donnie boy is cool cheating on every one of his wives? Hypocrisy lives here.  

All great leaders have cheated on their wives throughout history.. That's not why we we elect them.. Jefferson slept with his own slaves for crying out loud.. I don't care how many chicks he bangs.. Do right by America first... Thats why I vote for him...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

kamoola did that stuff to rise up in her career.

Whatever Trump actually did, was NOT to advance his career.

sure, you don't know the difference. nobody cares.

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

These "Christians" did the required mental gymnastics on Trump years ago

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

These "Christians" did the required mental gymnastics on Trump years ago

prove it, vague speak bird

Two outrageous bills Kamala Harris sponsored would crush taxpayers

Kamala Harris backed climate equity and crisis payments that would have spiked national debt another $20 billion

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

prove it, vague speak bird

Cal.... You literally went from calling Trump a con man to making him your infallible God king. You're the best example. 

How many times has Trump cheated on his wives? Christianity isn't cool with that, correct? And you still voted for him?

Do we really have to go through all of the ways Trump absolutely does not follow Christian ideals but still gets Christian votes?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Giving this much of a shit about Indian vs Black? Making it your party's main attack...

Pretty weird

(And fucking stupid)

It's not their main attack dumbass, but this if true is very significant

• Upvote 1

I don’t understand the focus on her race. I mean, maybe, if her folks weren’t reasonably easy to google. Here’s an article from 2020 on her dad, complete with a photo. Here’s the photo too. 

https://www.nytimes.com/article/kamala-harris-dad-don-harris.html 

I’ll assume that anyone with internet access and the tiniest bit of concern over this did the same search l did, and saw the same stuff l did. What exactly are we questioning here? Is he not dark enough? Is it not really her dad? What am l missing here?

I think the media is punking you again.

IMG_1553.webp

35 minutes ago, Axe said:

It's not their main attack dumbass, but this if true is very significant

Oh it's up there. Listen to Trump. The Reps plan of attack right now is to go after things the vast majority of the country doesn't care about 

Weird 

On 7/29/2024 at 11:54 PM, MLD Woody said:

Carry her water? I was ready to vote for a corpse if it kept Trump out. She's a bad candidate and it's a step up. Sad state our political parties are in. 

It's going to be fun watching you and the MAGA dip shits scramble for a few months finding anyway you can to attack her. 

Again, nothing I said previously was incorrect. Trump in office means more conservative influence. More conservative influence means things like Project 2025 happens. Things like Project 2025 happen and we move backward as a nation. Chive is clear to me. 

Just like Democrats in office means more "GROOMER" influence!

14 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I don’t understand the focus on her race. I mean, maybe, if her folks weren’t reasonably easy to google. Here’s an article from 2020 on her dad, complete with a photo. Here’s the photo too. 

https://www.nytimes.com/article/kamala-harris-dad-don-harris.html 

I’ll assume that anyone with internet access and the tiniest bit of concern over this did the same search l did, and saw the same stuff l did. What exactly are we questioning here? Is he not dark enough? Is it not really her dad? What am l missing here?

I think the media is punking you again.

IMG_1553.webp

She was Indian while in California and now now they claim she's black...it's a pandering move to get black votes like her southern accent during rallies.

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh it's up there. Listen to Trump. The Reps plan of attack right now is to go after things the vast majority of the country doesn't care about 

Weird 

Like her lack of having done anything to get here?  Except for her very well documented fellatio skills? I mean,  If that was a skill set that was a prerequisite for the job she seeks then I'm going to suggest that you would her perfect running mate.  Her lack of having garnered a single fucking vote for anything matter at all? 

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE..

Are you for real?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Vambo said:

She was Indian while in California and now now they claim she's black...it's a pandering move to get black votes like her southern accent during rallies.

I look at old photos of her folks and l am 99% certain she qualifies as both Indian and black. If you are upset that she emphasizes one over the other at times for political gain, well, l am sorry you are upset about that. I don’t really see it as a super dastardly thing. She’s kind of obliged to play all the cards running for POTUS and it is a card she holds. 

Plus, l hear she gives amazing head.

5 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I look at old photos of her folks and l am 99% certain she qualifies as both Indian and black. If you are upset that she emphasizes one over the other at times for political gain, well, l am sorry you are upset about that. I don’t really see it as a super dastardly thing. She’s kind of obliged to play all the cards running for POTUS and it is a card she holds. 

Plus, l hear she gives amazing head.

Not upset I think it's funny watching Dems pander, I'd be very very afraid to stick it in that mouth she has piranha teeth.

• Haha 1