THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The "Kamala is hard to work for" angle is especially hilarious when you remember the people pushing that narrative support Donald Trump

which, as usual, means nothing at all. There are no reports from inside the rep party that Pres Trump demands only his senior advisors look him in the eyes.

Admit it just once - obaMao's "doj", "fbi", secret service, batf, irs, cia, nsa, etc - have been corrupted to act politically against anyone who is not swamp affiliated.

and many legal EXPERTS are saying stuff going on is politically biased, including the asinine maneuvers bragg etc did, to even be able to put Pres Trump into a fake trial, 4 years after when they should have, only because Pres Trump was running for re-election.

this garbage has to stop. That is the point of the Supreme Court's decision on presidential immunity - the political hitjobs were so obvious, the Supreme Court ruled, in effect, to STOP IT.

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The "Kamala is hard to work for" angle is especially hilarious when you remember the people pushing that narrative support Donald Trump

It literally states he is a liberal...🙄

Just now, Jax said:

It literally states he is a liberal...🙄

I'm referring to you and other conservatives pushing this. It's all over the place. 

It could be all completely true. 

It's the hypocrisy from the right here that's hilarious. Again, completely forgetting they're supporting Trump .

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm referring to you and other conservatives pushing this. It's all over the place. 

It's the hypocrisy from the right here that's hilarious. Again, completely forgetting they're supporting Trump .

I don't like Trump the person but his policies were the best that America has had in a long long time.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

But Trump doesn't do that, wheres the hypocrisy?

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I don't like Trump the person but his policies were the best that America has had in a long long time.

Likewise. Hate the way he conducts himself.

A large segment of the left votes based on skin color, gender, looks, personality, and how badly the guy hurts their precious feelings, not policy.

The liberal approach to voting makes the case for dictators and despots. Precisely why they oppose the democratic election process. People are morons and cant be trusted to make Intelligent decisions.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Likewise. Hate the way he conducts himself.

A large segment of the left votes based on skin color, gender, looks, personality, and how badly the guy hurts their precious feelings, not policy.

The liberal approach to voting makes the case for dictators and despots. Precisely why they oppose the democratic election process. People are morons and cant be trusted to make Intelligent decisions.

I’m not crazy for him either.  Although you cant say he hasn’t raised respectable kids.  His grandkids love him.

Calling him a rapist is a joke and shreds all credibility.

Hes like most New Yorkers…obnoxious.

I’ll take obnoxious over satanic all day long.  Evil is what the democrats are shoving down our throats.

Dont be a weakling, vote against evil.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Awww, look at Don Jr trying to make up for convincing his dad to make the worst VP pick 

What shit for brains picked this nut job?

IMG_5840.jpeg

8 hours ago, hammertime said:

I’m not crazy for him either.  Although you cant say he hasn’t raised respectable kids.  His grandkids love him.

Calling him a rapist is a joke and shreds all credibility.

Hes like most New Yorkers…obnoxious.

I’ll take obnoxious over satanic all day long.  Evil is what the democrats are shoving down our throats.

Dont be a weakling, vote against evil.

As opposed to Bidens immediate family. What a bunch of losers .

Joe Biden's family has a long rap sheet (nypost.com)