THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

not only is she the most asinine person to ever run for president, she is surely the most unqualified, and that is very, very, very unqualified.

She's the poster child for DEI

2 hours ago, Jax said:

If they think for one minute they're gonna cancel the 1st... Then they just brought a civil war to its doorstep... These people are fucking lunatics...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

If they think for one minute they're gonna cancel the 1st... Then they just brought a civil war to its doorstep... These people are fucking lunatics...

the trouble is, they dream of total control, total power, permanently, and they will do anything they can to own the supreme court, like they own the doj, fbi, cia, irs, nia. etc

They will allow attempts on Pres Trump's life, they will allow fake prosecutions to continue, they will allow iran to have a nuke and allow them to get rich by selling their oil, which is about 120 billions worth that goes to ....terrorists, they will allow the 13,000 illegals WITH CONVICTIONS FOR MURDER, and 15,000 illegals with CONVICTIONS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT to sneak into our America...

and disappear. all over our country.

Why?

so they can "never let a crisis go to waste" even when they deliberately create it.

This is who they are.

Watch the movie "Shooter"....

and read up on cloward-piven.

oh, and....read up on the UN's 2030. Noble global ambitions. But, how to they get control over the G20 states to fund it all?

How do them make world peace? etc ?

These absurd and objectively inaccurate pronouncements come courtesy of the United Nations, which commences its international gun control summit in New York from June 26 to July 7, 2006. According to the U.N. announcement, the summit targets "the proliferation of small arms and light weapons," and

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the trouble is, they dream of total control, total power, permanently, and they will do anything they can to own the supreme court, like they own the doj, fbi, cia, irs, nia. etc

They will allow attempts on Pres Trump's life, they will allow fake prosecutions to continue, they will allow iran to have a nuke and allow them to get rich by selling their oil, which is about 120 billions worth that goes to ....terrorists, they will allow the 13,000 illegals WITH CONVICTIONS FOR MURDER, and 15,000 illegals with CONVICTIONS FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT to sneak into our America...

and disappear. all over our country.

Why?

so they can "never let a crisis go to waste" even when they deliberately create it.

This is who they are.

Watch the movie "Shooter"....

and read up on cloward-piven.

oh, and....read up on the UN's 2030. Noble global ambitions. But, how to they get control over the G20 states to fund it all?

How do them make world peace? etc ?

These absurd and objectively inaccurate pronouncements come courtesy of the United Nations, which commences its international gun control summit in New York from June 26 to July 7, 2006. According to the U.N. announcement, the summit targets "the proliferation of small arms and light weapons," and

I saw the movie Shooter... It just didn't make sense to me... it just seemed to jump around too much.. But I kept falling asleep through it... I honestly found it mundane...

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, nickers said:

I saw the movie Shooter... It just didn't make sense to me... it just seemed to jump around too much.. But I kept falling asleep through it... I honestly found it mundane...

Good description, I watched it more than once to keep up with all the details.

It has some great parts of it - and at other times, it's like you said.

but the evil too powerful, out of control people behind the scenes resemble brennan and clapper hugely.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Good description, I watched it more than once to keep up with all the details.

It has some great parts of it - and at other times, it's like you said.

but the evil too powerful, out of control people behind the scenes resemble brennan and clapper hugely.

I will view it again when I'm more awake..