THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

if she actually gets "elected", she would be commander-in-chief?

damn.

Ms. President, russian bombers are in our national airspace, and russia is threatening WWIII, what shall we do?

kamoola: "well, I was raised in a nice middle class neighborhood, around people who were really proud of their lawns, you know? and I want to create a special kind of opportunity econ..."

2 minutes ago, Jax said:

Congress doesn't lack courage, they respect our rights.

Believe her when she says she's a marxist dictator.

yes, she is. and she feels the Supreme Court will not have a say in that?

I doubt she knows what is in our Constitution/Bill of Rights.

I can already hear Cheetos crying about it now.

https://apnews.com/article/interest-rates-inflation-prices-federal-reserve-economy-0283bc6f92e9f9920094b78d821df227

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Reserve on Wednesday cut its benchmark interest rate by an unusually large half-point, a dramatic shift after more than two years of high rates helped tame inflation but that also made borrowing painfully expensive for American consumers.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

https://apnews.com/article/interest-rates-inflation-prices-federal-reserve-economy-0283bc6f92e9f9920094b78d821df227

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Reserve on Wednesday cut its benchmark interest rate by an unusually large half-point, a dramatic shift after more than two years of high rates helped tame inflation but that also made borrowing painfully expensive for American consumers.

Powerful union will not endorse VP Harris in major blow to Democrats - Fox News BREAKING NEWS

58 minutes ago, Jax said:

Hey, middle class people love their lawns!

and they go where no one has gone before, unburdened by what has been......

19 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Good job, fixing shit that you broke. 👍