THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Yep, just like Cleveland wanted to “stick it to the landlords” by adding fees and increased property taxes. I just raised the rent to cover my costs.

The Libtards are too stupid to see that.

If I were Trump... I would just let Harris run her mouth... Don't even interrupt.. She'll be drunk, doped up and hang herself with her own words...

Inflation drops to 2.5%. Rate drop incoming.

https://www.ft.com/content/66a18979-cd6b-4872-abe7-f4487ea64b15

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy
US inflation fell to 2.5 per cent in August, setting the stage for the Federal Reserve to start cutting interest rates gradually at its meeting next week. The latest annual consumer price index compared with July’s 2.9 per cent pace, and was marginally below the estimate of 2.6 per cent from economists polled by Reuters.

Sep 5, 2024Harris is comfortable doing all that while making the case for handing her the nuclear codes. Politicians lie, obfuscate, twist, and change to suit their needs; this is a truth as old as it is ...