THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

There’s a fun website you can use to make Kamala Harris hold any vinyl record you want. I just found out about this. Here’s a Rolling Stone article on it. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kamala-harris-album-meme-generator-interview-1235069818/

Some dude created this from an image of her visiting an indie record shop in 2020. She actually bought a Charles Mingus album, which is pretty cool. 

Here’s a link to the fun site. Enjoy!

https://kamala-holding-vinyls.glitch.me

IMG_1551.jpeg

I don't think anyone genuinely thinks Trump came up with Project 2025. It's like hundreds of pages. No way he could put that much organized, constructive thought and planning together. 

But voting for Trump is going to lead to the extreme polities in Project 2025 becoming a reality. Trump can try to distance himself all he wants, but I'd hope most voters can see reality here. Even if he personally isn't pushing for those things he's bringing in conservatives that will (e.g., repealing Roe)

• Haha 3

North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper withdraws from consideration to be Kamala Harris' running mate

Cooper was considered a top contender in the Vice President's veepstakes

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Even if he personally isn't pushing for those things he's bringing in conservatives that will (e.g., repealing Roe)

Roe v Wade wasn't repealed you stupid mutherfucker! It was sent back to state consideration where it always should have been!!!

Get that thru your skull!

Like education!

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Roe v Wade wasn't repealed you stupid mutherfucker! It was sent back to state consideration where it always should have been!!!

Get that thru your skull!

Like education!

Semantics. The point still stands. 

Trump was elected. He brought in conservatives. Conservatives did conservative things. 

Trump could have no idea what's contained in the hundreds of pages of the Project 2025 plan... That doesn't stop him from being the catalyst to make those extreme policies a reality. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't think anyone genuinely thinks Trump came up with Project 2025. It's like hundreds of pages. No way he could put that much organized, constructive thought and planning together. 

But voting for Trump is going to lead to the extreme polities in Project 2025 becoming a reality. Trump can try to distance himself all he wants, but I'd hope most voters can see reality here. Even if he personally isn't pushing for those things he's bringing in conservatives that will (e.g., repealing Roe)

It’s going to be fun watching you carry the Kamaltoe’s water until Election Day.

28 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

It’s going to be fun watching you carry the Kamaltoe’s water until Election Day.

Carry her water? I was ready to vote for a corpse if it kept Trump out. She's a bad candidate and it's a step up. Sad state our political parties are in. 

It's going to be fun watching you and the MAGA dip shits scramble for a few months finding anyway you can to attack her. 

Again, nothing I said previously was incorrect. Trump in office means more conservative influence. More conservative influence means things like Project 2025 happens. Things like Project 2025 happen and we move backward as a nation. Chive is clear to me. 

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, nothing I said previously was incorrect. Trump in office means more conservative influence. More conservative influence means things like Project 2025 happens.

I couldn't care less about project whatever. Checks and balances work with republicans in office - including a Supreme Court that decides BASED ON OUR CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS.

and NOT, cultural bitching - leftism.

The three dem nominated leftwing judges ignore the Constitution/Bill of Rights. They vote as a minority block so much of the time - all based on how the left wants the decision to come down.

AGAIN, Roe vs Wade was NO REPEALED. It was decided that there was NO CONSTITUTIONAL/BILL OF RIGHTS BASIS for Roe vs WAde.

ALL IT DID, AGAIN, was send the decision back to the STATES, where it belongs.

You would do better if you could stop making self-serving comparisons between "apples and oranges".

Emotionally, it fits what you want it to - but logically, it's bs.

• Upvote 2

Carry her water? I was ready to vote for a corpse if it kept Trump out. She's a bad candidate and it's a step up. Sad state our political parties are in. 

It's going to be fun watching you and the MAGA dip shits scramble for a few months finding anyway you can to attack her. 

There would be no need "finding ways" to attack her, the reasons to attack her will be quite evident.  The burden that confronts you dipshits is finding ways to defend her.

Rest assured, should Kameltoe win, I don't anticipate nationwide protests and riots, nor do I anticipate fabricating some sort of collusion conspiracy in order to invalidate her election.

Again, nothing I said previously was incorrect. Trump in office means more conservative influence. More conservative influence means things like Project 2025 happens. Things like Project 2025 happen and we move backward as a nation. Chive is clear to me. 

Move backward?  We're already backward. You dipshits weaponized the justice system to target a political opponent. You dipshits are OK with that because his name is Trump.

So below are the tenets of Project 2025.

What is most troubling to you that would constitute "moving backward"?  "We gonna put ya'll back in chains"?

Let me guess...repealing the LGBTQ garbage, right?

Devastating I know, especially for you.

The Facts About Project 2025: The Pro-Trump Proposal To 'Reshape America' | Snopes.com

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

She's a bad candidate and it's a step up.

Yes, she did a wonderful job as the Border Czar. 😂🤣🤡

Just like what you dipshits did to Trump for 4 years?

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

The burden that confronts you dipshits is finding ways to defend her.

Especially when they constantly try to post things to make us look like hypocrites for defending Trump after he allegedly does something.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I couldn't care less about project whatever. Checks and balances work with republicans in office - including a Supreme Court that decides BASED ON OUR CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS.

and NOT, cultural bitching - leftism.

The three dem nominated leftwing judges ignore the Constitution/Bill of Rights. They vote as a minority block so much of the time - all based on how the left wants the decision to come down.

AGAIN, Roe vs Wade was NO REPEALED. It was decided that there was NO CONSTITUTIONAL/BILL OF RIGHTS BASIS for Roe vs WAde.

ALL IT DID, AGAIN, was send the decision back to the STATES, where it belongs.

You would do better if you could stop making self-serving comparisons between "apples and oranges".

Emotionally, it fits what you want it to - but logically, it's bs.

Your ignorance to the crazy shit in Project 2025 doesn't change reality. There are conservatives out there pushing to implement all of that shit (shit that I'm sure you agree with). Trump in power makes it more likely that asinine shit becomes a reality. No matter how much you or Trump deny it. 

You lose your shit over any judge appointed by a Dem. On the flip side conservatives have been attacking courts with their judges for years to allow for ridiculous shit to get through (hopefully we can at least stop the gerrymandering). Trump will continue to put conservatives in power and those people will make sure the 2025 actions happen 

• Haha 2