THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

and, no wonder kamoola picked a chronic liar for a vp:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/08/29/it-sure-looks-like-kamala-harris-made-up-her-tale-of-working-at-mcdonalds-n2178666

It Sure Looks Like Kamala Harris Made Up Her Hard Knock Tale of Working at McDonald's

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

I did not say anything about "claiming that Trump was the President".

nothing. Go back and try to understand what you read.

Weird response to a weird thing to say in the first place. Ok, l’ll try to work on your level.

Why do you FEEL that other people FEEL that Trump has been the President for the last 3 3/4 years?

10 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Weird response to a weird thing to say in the first place. Ok, l’ll try to work on your level.

Why do you FEEL that other people FEEL that Trump has been the President for the last 3 3/4 years?

because their TDS is rampant, while they refuse to admit the corrupt biden/harris regime is a complete and dangerously dismal failure.

Seems that they feel Trump has been president, because they won't admit who is really responsible for the last 3 3/4 years.

sad I have to explain that.

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos still think he and his circle are above the law. No surprise there. Cheetos complete lack of respect for the people he sees as "suckers and losers" is also a non-surprise.

Trump Campaign Filming at Arlington Cemetery Dismayed Family of Green Beret - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The family of a Green Beret buried there expressed concern about videos and photos taken by his grave. And a cemetery employee declined to press charges after an altercation with the Trump team, fearing retribution. The family of a Green Beret who died by suicide after serving eight combat tours and is buried at Arlington National Cemetery expressed concern on Wednesday that Donald J. Trump’s campaign had filmed his gravesite without permission as Mr. Trump stood in an area where campaign photography isn’t allowed.

image.thumb.png.2adf3d53445525b38cc9312a47f95cb2.png

Army had to make a statement after Cheetos lies about the ANC employee's mental health. But deplorables will be deplorable. 

"Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption. The incident was reported to the JBM-HH police department, but the employee subsequently decided not to press charges. Therefore, the Army considers this matter closed."

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

because their TDS is rampant, while they refuse to admit the corrupt biden/harris regime is a complete and dangerously dismal failure.

Seems that they feel Trump has been president, because they won't admit who is really responsible for the last 3 3/4 years.

sad I have to explain that.

Thank you for telling me why you FEEL that way. 

I’m aware there are plenty of people who dislike Trump. I didn’t put quite as much conjecture into that as you have, but if you FEEL it’s because they FEEL that way because he’s still the President, well, best of luck to you all. 

On 8/27/2024 at 11:50 PM, Jax said:

People want to hear from the presidential candidate, but it's obvious lying tampon tim has to be there to hold her hand.

Is he gonna give her a piggy ride when she debates the Trumpster too?? Wouldn't matter, Trump would smash them both.

Tampon Tim is an Emotional Support Animal! 😂🤣🤡

IMG_5986.jpeg

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos still think he and his circle are above the law. No surprise there. Cheetos complete lack of respect for the people he sees as "suckers and losers" is also a non-surprise.

T

Fuck you loser .... you and Barnicle

https://www.dailywire.com/news/army-vet-responds-to-attacks-on-trump-over-arlington-ceremony?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

U.S. Army veteran Lucas O’Hara undercut claims that former President Donald Trump had used a Monday ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery to promote his 2024 presidential campaign.

“I have been working on a project for the last six months with the Abbey Gate Foundation that will be presented on their behalf in the next few weeks,” he said in a lengthy Instagram post. “Because of that, yesterday I had the honor to attend the wreath laying ceremony remembering the 13 soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice serving their country during the collapse of Afghanistan and the bombing at Abbey gate three years ago.”

“During the ceremony I got to witness something that I’ll be quite honest, was pretty unbelievable to see in person. No matter who the politician, there always seems to be an angle when they do things to make it beneficial,” he continued. “Yesterday that was not the case.”

“I have witnessed over 75 wreath laying ceremonies performed by politicians and conducted 524 funerals in this cemetery during the time I served in the Presidential Honor Guard for three years,” O’Hara added, referring to Monday’s wreath-laying as “the most respectful and solemn ceremony I have seen.”

“@realdonaldtrump, @tulsigabbard, and the rest of the team that came to pay their respects did that tenfold. There were no speeches, no angles, no weird photo ops just our elected officials and the 45th President respectfully and solemnly honoring the fallen and their families,” O’Hara said, adding that he personally witnessed as Trump — without any aides or handlers rushing him on to his next event, gave the families of the fallen his time. “I watched President Trump spend more time at the graves with the families than I have ever seen a political representative do before … just him truly showing gratitude and love to these families for their loss.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

CNN fact checker hits Kamala Harris for claiming she 'made clear' in 2020 she wouldn't ban fracking

VP was grilled over her flip-flop on fracking after calling for a ban in 2019

CNN fact checker hits Kamala Harris for claiming she 'made clear' in 2020 she wouldn't ban fracking | Fox News

Fact checker hits VP Harris for claiming she 'made clear' in 2020 she wouldn't ban fracking - Fox News

CNN's Kamala Harris, Tim Walz interview can be summed up in just two words

CNN's Kamala Harris, Tim Walz interview can be summed up in just two words | Fox News

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz sat down for their first interview as the 2024 Democratic ticket on Thursday and only two words come to mind:

Dishonest. 

Trainwreckalicious. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Fuck you loser .... you and Barnicle

https://www.dailywire.com/news/army-vet-responds-to-attacks-on-trump-over-arlington-ceremony?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

U.S. Army veteran Lucas O’Hara undercut claims that former President Donald Trump had used a Monday ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery to promote his 2024 presidential campaign.

“I have been working on a project for the last six months with the Abbey Gate Foundation that will be presented on their behalf in the next few weeks,” he said in a lengthy Instagram post. “Because of that, yesterday I had the honor to attend the wreath laying ceremony remembering the 13 soldiers who gave the ultimate sacrifice serving their country during the collapse of Afghanistan and the bombing at Abbey gate three years ago.”

“During the ceremony I got to witness something that I’ll be quite honest, was pretty unbelievable to see in person. No matter who the politician, there always seems to be an angle when they do things to make it beneficial,” he continued. “Yesterday that was not the case.”

“I have witnessed over 75 wreath laying ceremonies performed by politicians and conducted 524 funerals in this cemetery during the time I served in the Presidential Honor Guard for three years,” O’Hara added, referring to Monday’s wreath-laying as “the most respectful and solemn ceremony I have seen.”

“@realdonaldtrump, @tulsigabbard, and the rest of the team that came to pay their respects did that tenfold. There were no speeches, no angles, no weird photo ops just our elected officials and the 45th President respectfully and solemnly honoring the fallen and their families,” O’Hara said, adding that he personally witnessed as Trump — without any aides or handlers rushing him on to his next event, gave the families of the fallen his time. “I watched President Trump spend more time at the graves with the families than I have ever seen a political representative do before … just him truly showing gratitude and love to these families for their loss.”

Sure thing fake patriot. You and your source are too stupid to understand the problem had nothing to do with the wreath laying ceremonies. Even though I'm 100% sure it was for Cheeto's campaign. You don't take picture of the graves of servicemen who have died recently. It is against the law, period. An employee tried to explain that to your lord and savior's assholes and they push them aside. Because who cares about the families of "suckers and losers". You lord and savior sure doesn't give a shlt.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jax said:

Watch the guys face when he spins harris's position.

kamoola and her herd of cowbrains surely feel that Americans are so freaking stupid, they will fall for it.

Pretending to be like Trump just enough to get elected, then all unConstitutional hell breaks loose until the U.S. Supreme Court stops it.

Avoid all that mess, avoid destruction of America, avoid all the censorship and our Soldiers dying, all the fentanyl deaths, alld the illegals raping, murdering, torturing, sex trafficking.... etc.

...by voting for Trump/Vance. fix our gov before it is too late.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Axe said:

I don't know what they have that woman jacked up on but she's always high AF.. I've spent most of my younger life in a Family bar and restaurant business and spent a fair amount of time running in the streets as a young adult.. Believe me when I tell you that kunt is fucked up royal....

• Upvote 1