THE BROWNS BOARD

Kameltoe

The line up of Republicans that have spoken at the DNC must be a record.

"If you vote for Kamala Harris in the 2024 election you aren't democratic. You are a patriot." Former GOP LT Gov Geoff Duncan.

What does it says about Cheetos that some many people that worked for him are supporting his opponent? It shows just how terrible he was at the job.

Look like the cult is all that is left. Even Mrs. Cheetos has left.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/08/22/jamal-trulove-is-voting-for-trump-the-only-thing-kamalas-ever-did-for-black-people-is-lock-them-up-n2178407

Jamal Trulove Is Voting for Trump: 'The Only Thing Kamala's Ever Did For Black People Is Lock Them Up'

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

I swear I would buy that hat if I see it anywhere, lol.

Ditto brother!

Dangerously stupid and corrupt kamoola - is desperately trying to change the rules of the debate.

She will make a fool of herself if they don't

She wants to play the victim in the debate, by hoping that Trump will interrupt her while she keeps on past her two minutes, and she can say "don't interrupt me, Trump, I'm a victim helpless black woman" or something.

They are terrified of her debating, or even being interviewed.

She is completely ignorant, corrupt and unqualified to be pres, and especially hideously unqualified to be commander-in-chief of our armed forces.

I wish all union members would realize that.  Throwing your country further into the toilet to help unions hurts the unions....

union members have sons and daughters in the military, too.

They have kids, and some put their kids in non-public schools.

Guess what:

https://pjmedia.com/paula-bolyard/2024/08/26/the-lefts-long-dishonest-march-to-shut-down-school-choice-n4931997

Kamala Harris Wants Your Kids in Public School, and She Wants Them There NOW

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Dangerously stupid and corrupt kamoola - is desperately trying to change the rules of the debate.

She will make a fool of herself if they don't

She wants to play the victim in the debate, by hoping that Trump will interrupt her while she keeps on past her two minutes, and she can say "don't interrupt me, Trump, I'm a victim helpless black woman" or something.

They are terrified of her debating, or even being interviewed.

She is completely ignorant, corrupt and unqualified to be pres, and especially hideously unqualified to be commander-in-chief of our armed forces.

I wish all union members would realize that.  Throwing your country further into the toilet to help unions hurts the unions....

union members have sons and daughters in the military, too.

They have kids, and some put their kids in non-public schools.

Guess what:

https://pjmedia.com/paula-bolyard/2024/08/26/the-lefts-long-dishonest-march-to-shut-down-school-choice-n4931997

Kamala Harris Wants Your Kids in Public School, and She Wants Them There NOW

Of course because they want to continue their toxic indoctrination of our kids