THE BROWNS BOARD

YEAH BABY!!!!

AP1

Cleveland Browns RB Nick Chubb Returns from Knee Injury to Lead NFL in Rushing

No one can be Batman. Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb probably comes the closest, though.

Let's harken back to the July 1993, when Bane broke the Bat. Bruce Wayne needed time, patience and perseverance to heal from a major injury, before he could triumphantly return as the premier instrument of justice.

Chubb was the NFL's best pure runner, an elite package of power, speed, balance and vision. He had already assumed his place as the game's best back, only to suffer a devastating knee injury during a Week 2 contest against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Chubb's latest knee injury isn't his first. He suffered another during his sophomore season at Georgia. That specific injury occurred three weeks later in the year. He was back for the season-opener of the following campaign and even ran for 222 yards in that contest. Chubb ran for 1,130 yards that year despite sharing a backfield with future first-round pick Sony Michel.

The six-year veteran is now older, of course. Some load management is expected.

"It's different now because I feel like I'm behind," Chubb admitted in a video posted by JOC Films, which is shooting a documentary about the running back. "Usually I'm healthy and I'm working to get faster and stronger. Now I'm just trying to catch up to get to the person I once was."

At the same time, Chubb is a unique specimen and a force in the weight room. His feats of strengths often inspire awe on social media. As an example, he's less than a year out from major knee surgery yet doing squats with six plates on both sides.

If Chubb opens the season as Cleveland's lead back, with a more stabilized quarterback situation and fewer runners actually eclipsing 1,100 yards, he can easily don his cape and cowl and regain his previous status as the best of the best.

~  AH,  YES !  ~    AUGUST 1  is just around the corner  ....   FOOTBALL SEASON  is indeed  right there !

240_F_529456518_lidXRruTRq5FGST93qccd3yGYqOZDiz3 (1).jpg

240_F_838603094_0UVZNOEj9x21S7b91V4AOwBbWQR5H3ff.jpg

• Like 1

what I am most worried about ? well ill fucking tell you what i am most worried about. RED ZONE DEFENSE, I mean my GOD  could you hold a team to   a  F.G try. every now and then ?

• Upvote 1