THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking News: Biden Steps Down

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh man, I guess I'll give in and respond so you have someone to talk to...

The DNC conspired against Bernie too, I don't think any Reps were hyperventilating then. 

None of you give a shit about Dems doing things the right way, about Dem voters having a voice in the primary, etc. None of you care. This is all the latest talking points from the right that you're parroting... And they're doing it because anyone other than Biden is a tougher matchup for Trump. (Multiple legal reps have said everything is fine, btw. Heritage won't get anywhere)

I'm hoping that the same, middle portion of the country sees this for what it is ... Hypocritical desperate flailing around by the right and their God king. 

If Harris is a joke of a candidate then the right shouldn't need all these new talking points. 

Let go ahead and post what the sheep will be crying about for the next 3 months.

18 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Let go ahead and post what the sheep will be crying about for the next 3 months.

Woah woah woah, why the venn diagram hate?

Oh and absolutely. If this forum has a Google trends style capability we'd see all the spikes over time. "CRT", "I'm not attracted to the green M&M anymore",  and now the latest "DEI"

Blaze will have an article up on Harris liking venn diagrams and Cal will be reposting it here soon enough 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Then there should be no reason to complain about wanting campaign money back, right? 

Or complain about a debate being on ABC? (which was agreed to)

And no reason to try a bunch of legal avenues to obstruct Harris from being the candidate?

Right?

If I was asking for my campaign money back, I think that would have little to do with who my opponent would be.

I can’t wait for Trump to mop the floor with Kamaltoe.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh man, I guess I'll give in and respond so you have someone to talk to...

The DNC conspired against Bernie too, I don't think any Reps were hyperventilating then. 

None of you give a shit about Dems doing things the right way, about Dem voters having a voice in the primary, etc. None of you care. This is all the latest talking points from the right that you're parroting... And they're doing it because anyone other than Biden is a tougher matchup for Trump. (Multiple legal reps have said everything is fine, btw. Heritage won't get anywhere)

I'm hoping that the same, middle portion of the country sees this for what it is ... Hypocritical desperate flailing around by the right and their God king. 

If Harris is a joke of a candidate then the right shouldn't need all these new talking points. 

You absolutely said nothing of any value or truth.

• Upvote 1

On 7/22/2024 at 8:03 PM, Reality said:

There was 1 female agent on the stage and all photos show her in the position of shielding Trumps body.  Or are we saying she was responsible for keeping Trump from rising up, showing his head, and raising his fist.

There were two female agents on the stage, and I don't place any of the blame for it on them. It's not their fault leadership put them into a position where it's impossible for them to succeed. The girl in front is a head shorter than everyone else and it leaves an open shot for second shooter (thank god there wasn't one) at the point in time of the screencap. This picture right here is a DEI failure. They never should have been there in the first place. 

I've asked this already, and I'll ask you directly - How does a 30% quota of female agents on the USSS improve their ability to accomplish their mission?

image.png.7715e5a7e3af77bf9b488ccf8b73dcfd.png

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey! I was one of those people freaking out then. I registered Republican that election because of him bending over for the DNC. It's now three primaries in a row where the DNC, the self-proclaimed defenders of democracy, have circumvented the voters to help install their preferred candidate. 

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

None of you give a shit about Dems doing things the right way, about Dem voters having a voice in the primary, etc. None of you care.

You clearly care as little as they do. 

I would prefer a liberal party that actually values the Bill of Rights and has more to offer than "We must stop Trump!"

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why would the DNC give two shits about Bernie?

After all he’s an independent.

Yeah…I laughed when I typed that, he’s closer to being a member of the Communist Party.

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

Why would the DNC give two shits about Bernie?

After all he’s an independent.

Yeah…I laughed when I typed that, he’s closer to being a member of the Communist Party.

And Kamala is left of him..

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Axe said:

And Kamala is left of him..

Oh this angle will be fun too

It was already funny hearing about how Biden was some extreme left liberals or whatever nonsense you were being told. 

But I guess if conservatives/ Reps continue to move to the right it'll make everyone else seem more left

9 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Hey! I was one of those people freaking out then. I registered Republican that election because of him bending over for the DNC. It's now three primaries in a row where the DNC, the self-proclaimed defenders of democracy, have circumvented the voters to help install their preferred candidate. 

You clearly care as little as they do. 

I would prefer a liberal party that actually values the Bill of Rights and has more to offer than "We must stop Trump!"

Well then hey, we got one. 

Do you honestly think any of these Rep politicians talking about democracy, process, circumventing the "will of the people", etc. actual give a shit about any of that?

Or are they just parroting the latest think tank talking points to try to start the attacks on Harris ASAP?

An old man no one wanted finally dropped out. Most Dem candidates probably don't even want to try and run against Trump right now anyway. 

They don't actually give a shit, man. It's just desperate political grandstanding. And like I said before, any legal attempts to interfere here are going to be viewed negatively by the normal middle of America. 

3 minutes ago, Jax said:

How can someone be this blind? lol

The posts on this board over the years are the perfect indicator. 

But yes, repealing Roe and creating vigilante bounty systems in certain states if a woman tries to get an abortion definitely isn't further right.... 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

But yes, repealing Roe and creating vigilante bounty systems in certain states if a woman tries to get an abortion definitely isn't further right.... 

Argue this on principle of the constitution. It's states right.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Another gaslighting attempt on your part.

If you want to kill your infant, just live in or go to a state that permits it.

You leftists act like pregnancy is some incurable disease.

Its preventable, just google “birth control”.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Another gaslighting attempt on your part.

If you want to kill your infant, just live in or go to a state that permits it.

You leftists act like pregnancy is some incurable disease.

Its preventable, just google “birth control”.

"You're gaslighting!'

*calls a fetus an infant

*Says "just leave the state!" to go get a medical procedure 

Sure thing, man.

woodpecker is hopeless. can't define what a woman is, thinks an unborn child isn't a new life, believes in anything perverted, and believes in nothing that he should believe in.

typical birdbrain.image.gif.3b65d807d9f33c4147ca5d1080d48df8.gif

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"You're gaslighting!'

*calls a fetus an infant

*Says "just leave the state!" to go get a medical procedure 

Sure thing, man.

I noticed you didn’t mention the bottom half of my post.

That’s because you know I’m right.

46 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I noticed you didn’t mention the bottom half of my post.

That’s because you know I’m right.

Do you know the failure rates of contraception?

Or the health impacts of birth control? 

Your post just reeks of an old man not giving two shits about women or even having a basic understanding of the issue. 

And I noticed you didn't even respond to my post. Tell me where abortions are killing infants... 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you know the failure rates of contraception?

I would guess pretty high when not used.

Or the health impacts of birth control? 

How about the health impacts on an aborted fetus?

Your post just reeks of an old man not giving two shits about women or even having a basic understanding of the issue. 

Pecker, I’ve been a dad decades before you were the wet spot on the mattress.

And I noticed you didn't even respond to my post. Tell me where abortions are killing infants... 

I won’t argue semantics, but if you kill a fetus…you kill an infant, toddler, child WHATEVER.

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you honestly think any of these Rep politicians talking about democracy, process, circumventing the "will of the people", etc. actual give a shit about any of that?

There are maybe two in all of Congress that I think may actually value country over party - Rand Paul and Thomas Massie. 

Actual voters do care about it. What the Democrats have done their last 3 primaries is not good for the country.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

There are maybe two in all of Congress that I think may actually value country over party - Rand Paul and Thomas Massie. 

Actual voters do care about it. What the Democrats have done their last 3 primaries is not good for the country.

Do you really think anyone is mad right now that we CAN'T vote for Joe Biden?

Biden dropped out, as it became clearer he was quickly deteriorating, and his VP is running as his replacement. And thanks to money being speech and finance rules, that VP running gets a leg up due to access to all the finances. 

Would it have been better if he never ran again? Sure. But what exactly is the big conspiracy theory here to circumvent the will of the people and provide them an advantage? Was this all a long play to waste some of the RNCs money? 

They definitely did shady shit to Bernie, sure, but I'm missing the master plan here. 

And, ultimately, I am going to guess more people are relieved Biden isn't running than angry the "will of the people was circumvented". Give the Reps another week or so pushing this narrative and then they'll see it isn't testing well and revert to something else. My guess is a migrant caravan will show up. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Biden dropped out, as it became clearer he was quickly deteriorating, and his VP is running as his replacement.

Biden didn’t “drop out” he was coerced out.

If I recall correctly, the excuse for his poor performance in the debate was he had a cold.

Ray Charles could see that was utter bullshit.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Biden didn’t “drop out” he was coerced out.

If I recall correctly, the excuse for his poor performance in the debate was he had a cold.

Ray Charles could see that was utter bullshit.

We get it, conservatives, who spent years calling Biden an evil, super liberal, incompetent, threat to our country are now mad he's not Trump's layup of an opponent. 

None of you give a shit about anything more than this. It's hilarious watching conservatives try to give the appearance of anything else.