THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking News: Biden Steps Down

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

How is that different than what they already call him? Trump should try throwing them for a loop and being...not bombastic for a change. 

I’m not defending anything that the Libtards or their Media lapdogs say about Trump.

I agree I think he needs to tone it down a notch, the election is in the bag if he can do that.

36 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m not defending anything that the Libtards or their Media lapdogs say about Trump.

I agree I think he needs to tone it down a notch, the election is in the bag if he can do that.

What Trump really needs to do is act like a f**cking adult for the next few months and not act like a name calling juvenile asshole against anyone he doesn't like.  (Kamala) 

FWIW, Canton- that's the primary reason I actually voted for Donnie back then in 2016, I (mistakenly) thought he'd actually grow up and act like an adult. Well, he never did, and still hasn't.  

Will the MSM start focusing more on Trump's OBVIOUS mental failings, now that Joe decided to sit the election out?  OMG, this video is too imbedded for this relative  computer incompetent to post, but the Midas Touch Network created a two minute video that if anyone short of a a Cult 45 supporter ever saw, they'd never in a million year vote for the guy. Yeah, I know the Cult is going to vote for him regardless.  🙄  

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What Trump really needs to do is act like a f**cking adult for the next few months and not act like a name calling juvenile asshole against anyone he doesn't like.

look into a mirror.

22 hours ago, FY56 said:

And Harris is basically just a c u n t.

And whose reputation are you saying gets tarnished? I didn't quite follow you there.

U R funnee, U shud B a Komedian.  Harris gets to the top giving blow jobs? I don't quite follow your twisted logic Gorka.  Your guy molested a few women on his way to the top cheating on his wives, palling around with Epstein and you're OK with that? I'll leave the tax fraud and a few other things out of the equation. Outside of the MAGA Cult, we know Trump is Slimeball #1 with a bullet.  

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The pivot is on

Trump crying about it on Truth/X is probably the funniest part. Dude knows Biden was the easier matchup 

Doesn't appear to me that the guy cries..

image.thumb.jpeg.2c02b1766acc278ddf0f9eb0ef4558ba.jpeg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

What Trump really needs to do is act like a f**cking adult for the next few months and not act like a name calling juvenile asshole against anyone he doesn't like.  (Kamala) 

FWIW, Canton- that's the primary reason I actually voted for Donnie back then in 2016, I (mistakenly) thought he'd actually grow up and act like an adult. Well, he never did, and still hasn't.  

Will the MSM start focusing more on Trump's OBVIOUS mental failings, now that Joe decided to sit the election out?  OMG, this video is too imbedded for this relative  computer incompetent to post, but the Midas Touch Network created a two minute video that if anyone short of a a Cult 45 supporter ever saw, they'd never in a million year vote for the guy. Yeah, I know the Cult is going to vote for him regardless.  🙄  

So tell us you’re voting for Kamaltoe without telling us you’re voting for Kamaltoe.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

What Trump really needs to do is act like a f**cking adult for the next few months

Did he not do that in the debate? He had every opportunity to annihilate Biden but took the compassionate high road..

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

Did he not do that in the debate? He had every opportunity to annihilate Biden but took the compassionate high road..

Exactly.

30 minutes ago, Axe said:

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Exactly.

Two old men argued about golf for multiple minutes

I think Trump has been such a massive asshole for so long that when he's just a dick you treat him like he's a saint haha

Bro is just ranting 

d2266cb54366ad482a2228d0aac2912aaa-truth

It's funny that the right, which has been camp "Joe is old and senile, etc." is now also camp "He has to be the candidate! Cuz democracy! It's not fair otherwise!"

Trump has also now complained about the next debate being on ABC, which he agreed to, and is complaining that his campaign spent a lot of money to run against Biden and should now be reimbursed.

"Just askin"... Lol

Again, any legal attempts conservatives make to disrupt the process of Biden stepping down, even if they make sense on a purely technical legal level, will be an absolutely terrible look among the American public. (By which I mean the same middle 60% of this country... Not y'all). 

The Dem rebuttal and campaign are would write themselves, though I'd expect the Dems to fumble the bag. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

U R funnee, U shud B a Komedian.  Harris gets to the top giving blow jobs? I don't quite follow your twisted logic Gorka.  Your guy molested a few women on his way to the top cheating on his wives, palling around with Epstein and you're OK with that? I'll leave the tax fraud and a few other things out of the equation. Outside of the MAGA Cult, we know Trump is Slimeball #1 with a bullet.  

Haha...I apparently struck a nerve. Still upset about one of your kind being a bad shot?

A liberal fucktard taking the moral high ground is funny.  You've always been ok with your guy's finger fucking interns and getting blow jobs in the Oval Office, let alone grabbing little girl's titties.

Twisted logic in on you Larry. Harris, Clinton, Biden had their adventures while in office, on our time.

Did Trump engage in this type of behavior his last term? Not that I recall. So he should be good to go right?

Frankly I don't give a fuck what Trump did on his own time as a private citizen umpteen years ago.

So yeah liberal dimwit, I'm OK with it.

Any more TDS inspired questions?

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

HAHA...love the irony here. Pissed off at the guy for name calling by calling him names.

As is pretty much known among your kind, it's all about your feelings and emotions. His record not to be taken in consideration.

Will the MSM start focusing more on Trump's OBVIOUS mental failings, now that Joe decided to sit the election out? 

What about your OBVIOUS mental failings? Take care of yourself first.

I don't doubt the spokespeople for the demonrat party, the MSM, would try going that route. What's funny is that the MSM for the most part deflected from Biden deteriorating brain until after the debate when they could no longer shield his affliction from the public...Haha "deteriorating brain", for liberals that starts way before old age.

OMG, this video is too imbedded for this relative  computer incompetent to post, but the Midas Touch Network created a two minute video that if anyone short of a a Cult 45 supporter ever saw, they'd never in a million year vote for the guy. Yeah, I know the Cult is going to vote for him regardless.  🙄  

And your cult would have voted for Pedo Joe regardless, making your point pointless.

• Upvote 3

so, I'm guessing a lot of the wh lied. biden's dr lied? secret service lied?

cover-up. THIS is who the left put into our WH because Trump used to do "mean tweets" ???

wars breaking out in the middle east and europe? etc etc?

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/07/23/whoa-reports-are-getting-confirmed-that-joe-biden-suffered-a-medical-emergency-in-las-vegas-n2398720

WHOA: Reports Are Now Emerging That Joe Biden Suffered a Medical Emergency in Las Vegas

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Bro is just ranting 

d2266cb54366ad482a2228d0aac2912aaa-truth

It's funny that the right, which has been camp "Joe is old and senile, etc." is now also camp "He has to be the candidate! Cuz democracy! It's not fair otherwise!"

Trump has also now complained about the next debate being on ABC, which he agreed to, and is complaining that his campaign spent a lot of money to run against Biden and should now be reimbursed.

"Just askin"... Lol

Just askin, where the fuck have you been the past 10 years?  Trump always tweets what ever comes into his head.

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Just askin, where the fuck have you been the past 10 years?  Trump always tweets what ever comes into his head.

It's funny seeing him complain because he lost his layup opponent 

And it's pathetic seeing conservatives and conservative groups, like the Heritage Foundation, trying to fight this whole process. 

It comes off like he's 1) scared of Harris and 2) that the party is obstructing democracy, which, given their voter suppression and gerrymandering tendencies... It fits

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Haha...I apparently struck a nerve. Still upset about one of your kind being a bad shot?

You mean the registered republican wearing a gun YouTubers merch that was known to argue conservative beliefs in school?

Was there ever a clear understanding on this guy?

Just now, MLD Woody said:

And it's pathetic seeing conservatives and conservative groups, like the Heritage Foundation, trying to fight this whole process. 

It comes off like he's 1) scared of Harris and 2) that the party is obstructing democracy, which, given their voter suppression and gerrymandering tendencies... It fits

He’s scared! 😂🤣🤡

That’s the funniest shit I’ve read all day.

I’ll remind you that Kamaltoe was a DEI candidate.

That bitch polled at less than 2% during that DNC primaries.

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

He’s scared! 😂🤣🤡

That’s the funniest shit I’ve read all day.

I’ll remind you that Kamaltoe was a DEI candidate.

That bitch polled at less than 2% during that DNC primaries.

Then there should be no reason to complain about wanting campaign money back, right? 

Or complain about a debate being on ABC? (which was agreed to)

And no reason to try a bunch of legal avenues to obstruct Harris from being the candidate?

Right?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump will beat anyone you throw in there, that is why the other chumps are waiting until 2028.

What's pathetic is Biden didn't drop out while the people still had a chance to vote for their nominee. They robbed you of any other democrat choice. It doesn't bother you they(Obama) will now get to choose who gets the nod? It's funny they don't have the balls to pull Harris even when they know she's hot trash, so much for caring about democracy.

There is actually a rule of law and the constitution they must follow, not that you lefty dumbasses care about that. They are actually doing their job in making sure it's followed.

Is democracy this and that the next catch phrase you guys just learned after watching your party divert it at every turn?

17 minutes ago, Jax said:

Trump will beat anyone you throw in there, that is why the other chumps are waiting until 2028.

What's pathetic is Biden didn't drop out while the people still had a chance to vote for their nominee. They robbed you of any other democrat choice. It doesn't bother you they(Obama) will now get to choose who gets the nod? It's funny they don't have the balls to pull Harris even when they know she's hot trash, so much for caring about democracy.

There is actually a rule of law and the constitution they must follow, not that you lefty dumbasses care about that. They are actually doing their job in making sure it's followed.

Is democracy this and that the next catch phrase you guys just learned after watching your party divert it at every turn?

Oh man, I guess I'll give in and respond so you have someone to talk to...

The DNC conspired against Bernie too, I don't think any Reps were hyperventilating then. 

None of you give a shit about Dems doing things the right way, about Dem voters having a voice in the primary, etc. None of you care. This is all the latest talking points from the right that you're parroting... And they're doing it because anyone other than Biden is a tougher matchup for Trump. (Multiple legal reps have said everything is fine, btw. Heritage won't get anywhere)

I'm hoping that the same, middle portion of the country sees this for what it is ... Hypocritical desperate flailing around by the right and their God king. 

If Harris is a joke of a candidate then the right shouldn't need all these new talking points.