THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking News: Biden Steps Down

51 minutes ago, Jax said:

I'd like to have Trump as President again, but it would be amusing to see Harris as President.

She will not be burdened by what has been...

My heart breaks for all out military who would have kamoola as ....commander in chief?

our enemies would laugh their asses off, and Europe would be terrified.

Sad - we only have one legit political party in America at this point.

The party that was John and Bobby Kennedy is destroyed.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jax said:

I'd like to have Trump as President again, but it would be amusing to see Harris as President.

She will not be burdened by what has been...

You would "like" to have Trump as president? That for some reason doesn't very convincing. LOL

Harris as president wouldn't be funny...only to libtards because she would have beaten who was perceived as the heavy favorite,

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

And Harris is basically just a c u n t.

And whose reputation are you saying gets tarnished? I didn't quite follow you there.

He's saying the same thing I am. Harris is not very popular at all. The odds of her beating Trump seem slim. People like Newsom and Whitmer have a political future and could be vying for the nomination in 2028. Therefore, they see no benefit of handcuffing themselves to Harris as her VP and tarnishing their record with what they see as a loss. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I cant see Biden lasting until the election…

We’re gonna see the first ‘black’. ‘Women’  president very soon.

This is going to be a nightmare.

LOl...Where were you? Biden is officially out.

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

I think he means as "acting" president. No pun intended ;)

yep.

they are gonna swarm on him like a pack of wolves.

hoping that the people will loath the democrats to the point of dissolving any possibility of winning.

democrats only chance of winning is letting the illegals vote.

over 10 million unvetted illegal aliens 

Kamala “Borderline Czar” Harris

oh boy

56 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

He's saying the same thing I am. Harris is not very popular at all. The odds of her beating Trump seem slim. People like Newsom and Whitmer have a political future and could be vying for the nomination in 2028. Therefore, they see no benefit of handcuffing themselves to Harris as her VP and tarnishing their record with what they see as a loss. 

I assume you mean Harris as their candidate.

So you're saying they are just gonna sit idle and let what is perceived as inevitable run its course. Thats harder to swallow than a Hindu eating a hamburger. In my opinion they will prop her up like it's nobody's business. They and their deep state underlings worked too hard and too long to be rid of Trump just to tell him "go ahead you can have it"

She's not officially the candidate anyway.

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

And Harris is basically just a c u n t.

And whose reputation are you saying gets tarnished? I didn't quite follow you there.

Whoever runs against Trump and loses. 

Like if Whitmer runs now, but loses to a guy with a post assassination attempt bump, she now has the label of a loser in 2028

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Whoever runs against Trump and loses. 

Like if Whitmer runs now, but loses to a guy with a post assassination attempt bump, she now has the label of a loser in 2028

The post assassination bump is it like going to last a short while. Americans have a d h d.

But the idea of running a woman is so you guys can squeal mycology any time anybody says anything about her.

WSS

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The post assassination bump is it like going to last a short while. Americans have a d h d.

But the idea of running a woman is so you guys can squeal mycology any time anybody says anything about her.

WSS

Right, cuz calling her a **MASK** and saying that she just blew dudes to get where she is now are just honest to goodness insults you'd say about any candidate haha

It'll be the same thing as before with other non white male candidates. You'll complain about a victim card they may or may not be actually played while doing whatever you can to make yourself out to be the victim. 

I'm sure there will be folks on the left that will take any criticism as sexism... But we already have dozens of actual examples on here of that... That ship sailed 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I believe Trump will have to choose his words wisely (which he rarely does) if he debates Kamaltoe.

If he says the wrong thing, he will quickly be labeled a “racist”, “misogynist”, “sexist”, or whatever the Libtards can come up with.

I don’t think Trump winning this is a slam dunk, I think if he pulls back the name calling he can win this.

The election is his to lose.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, cuz calling her a **MASK** and saying that she just blew dudes to get where she is now are just honest to goodness insults you'd say about any candidate haha

It'll be the same thing as before with other non white male candidates. You'll complain about a victim card they may or may not be actually played while doing whatever you can to make yourself out to be the victim. 

I'm sure there will be folks on the left that will take any criticism as sexism... But we already have dozens of actual examples on here of that... That ship sailed 

FB_IMG_1721654112525.jpg

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I believe Trump will have to choose his words wisely (which he rarely does) if he debates Kamaltoe.

If he says the wrong thing, he will quickly be labeled a “racist”, “misogynist”, “sexist”, or whatever the Libtards can come up with.

I don’t think Trump winning this is a slam dunk, I think if he pulls back the name calling he can win this.

The election is his to lose.

Yes.

Of course whatever he says will be filled through the mainstream left wing media.

WSS

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, Trump truly is the victim of the big, mean media

Anyone that doesn’t fall in step with the state run media is the victim.

The people that DO as they’re told, are the sheep being spoon fed by the media.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Anyone that doesn’t fall in step with the state run media is the victim.

The people that DO as they’re told, are the sheep being spoon fed by the media.

Slow down, lion.

I can only handle so much truth

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Slow down, lion.

I can only handle so much truth

According to the media:

Biden had a cold during the debate.

His cognitive abilities will only improve over the next 4 years.

According to our (ABC, NBC, CBS) polls, Biden is either beating or neck and neck with Trump.

I wonder which one of those are true? 🤔

As I said, I want Trump in as President again, however, if Harris somehow wins(like Biden) then this country deserves her for being a bunch of dumbasses and I'm going to enjoy all her stupidity.

I think people are starting to realize just how bad Biden really was and that the democratic party is too far left. After 4 years of Harris, they'll see how bad they really are.

The truly dumb always make it about race and gender.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Good start.

"She prosecuted sexual predators, he is one."

She should’ve started with Dementia Joe.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, Trump truly is the victim of the big, mean media

Biden only lasted one month under the same scrutiny Trump was under for 8 years. 

37 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Good start.

"She prosecuted sexual predators, he is one."

WTF, i love kamala harris now

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

I assume you mean Harris as their candidate.

So you're saying they are just gonna sit idle and let what is perceived as inevitable run its course. Thats harder to swallow than a Hindu eating a hamburger. In my opinion they will prop her up like it's nobody's business. They and their deep state underlings worked too hard and too long to be rid of Trump just to tell him "go ahead you can have it"

She's not officially the candidate anyway.

Hundreds of millions of dollars of PAC money for Biden are tied to her, for better or worse. The people who donated to those PACs don't get a refund.

I am saying anyone in the DNC who has a shot at 2028 will be sitting this one out and cheering on Kamala Harris. You may have some people with no shot of the nomination running against her, but that's it. 

To your point, Obama hasn't backed her yet. If for some reason, someone else emerges as the nominee from a contested convention, then they are going to be behind the 8 ball by a lot. They'll need laws to change to get listed on the ballot in some swing states. They'll have missed out on 3 weeks of early voting in some swing states. They'll have 10 weeks to run a campaign. Against a guy who survived an assassination attempt. 

No one worth a fuck is going to take on that challenge. They're going to say "party unity," "we stand with Harris," while ensuring that they're not going to touch the Harris campaign with a 40 foot pole. 

kamoola as Commander-in-Chief?

will she pick Cheatle as her vp?

The ultimate DEI ticket?

Is "The Onion" writing the script for the DNC these days?

1 minute ago, VaporTrail said:

Hundreds of millions of dollars of PAC money for Biden are tied to her, for better or worse. The people who donated to those PACs don't get a refund.

I am saying anyone in the DNC who has a shot at 2028 will be sitting this one out and cheering on Kamala Harris. You may have some people with no shot of the nomination running against her, but that's it. 

To your point, Obama hasn't backed her yet. If for some reason, someone else emerges as the nominee from a contested convention, then they are going to be behind the 8 ball by a lot. They'll need laws to change to get listed on the ballot in some swing states. They'll have missed out on 3 weeks of early voting in some swing states. They'll have 10 weeks to run a campaign. Against a guy who survived an assassination attempt. 

No one worth a fuck is going to take on that challenge. They're going to say "party unity," "we stand with Harris," while ensuring that they're not going to touch the Harris campaign with a 40 foot pole. 

If conservatives start filing lawsuits to keep potential Dem candidates off the ballot, or just to slow down the whole process, I think it'll backfire on them. Not a good look if you need to result to legal hail marys just cuz you're (seemingly) afraid of a new candidate. 

They could have every legal right to do so, I just think it'll make them look weak

Just now, calfoxwc said:

kamoola as Commander-in-Chief?

will she pick Cheatle as her vp?

The ultimate DEI ticket?

Is "The Onion" writing the script for the DNC these days?

@VaporTrail

Remember when you said Musk's tweet about Cheatle wasn't a DEI thing....

... Lol

woodpecker, you are getting more desperate for negative attention these days.

are you going joe biden on us? sniff little girls lately? How can you possible get Vapor and I mixed up?

image.gif.089f98db46a87f40be22d699d153ef61.gif