THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking News: Biden Steps Down

35 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I don't think she has a snowball's chance in hell.

She has ZERO chance. 

I love all the optimism!

BUT, it makes me wonder will those many blacks who have decided to get off the plantation and vote for Trump stay true to their convictions?

Skin color is very important to them. 

009o0.jpg.bb18a3f7d32241f10465f11efedb53b9.jpg

What have I done to deserve such a fate?
I realize I have left it too late
And so it's true, pride comes before a fall
I'm telling you so that you won't lose all

I'm a loser
And I lost kameltoe who's near to me
I'm a loser
And I'm not what I appear to be........(Beatles)

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

What do we think? The pit of vipers going thunderdome on each other at the DNC Convention in Chicago? Or do they all just quietly go along with Harris? Obama hasn't backed her yet. 

I hope they go option 1 because Harris is no good as a candidate. 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wow, what a crazy week. 

I wonder who is going to want to run against Trump now?

Probably literally everyone in the Democrat side. They seem intent, so far, on running the one candidate I can almost guarantee will lose to him though. 

Letting Harris run us basically just a punt. If she pulls it off, cool. If not, nothing really changes. 

But running a top choice for 2028, just for them to lose and tarnish their rep, it wouldn't make sense. 

52 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Probably literally everyone in the Democrat side. They seem intent, so far, on running the one candidate I can almost guarantee will lose to him though. 

Might be their only viable play at this point. If you leapfrog her with a white person, you are inviting all the race baiters to pounce on you. With Harris on the ticket, your hope is that identity politics gets enough women and blacks in Detroit and Philadelphia to win you Michigan and PA. Most importantly, her running and losing would allow the DNC to discard her without pissing off the voting base. There was good reason she didn't get a single delegate in the 2020 primary. This path is going to be painful for the DNC, but it might be the least chaotic. 

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Letting Harris run us basically just a punt. If she pulls it off, cool. If not, nothing really changes. 

But running a top choice for 2028, just for them to lose and tarnish their rep, it wouldn't make sense. 

And Harris is basically just a c u n t.

And whose reputation are you saying gets tarnished? I didn't quite follow you there.