THE BROWNS BOARD

JD Vance will be our next Vice President! MAGA!

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

The more I read about him, I'm not thrilled with this pick.  

Nor was I but,  I'm watching the guy on Hannity and he's killing it on the tough issues.. I hope they address foreign policy.

JD Vance addresses past criticism of Trump after he's chosen as VP: 'Bought into media's lies and distortions'

"I was certainly skeptical of Donald Trump in 2016, but President Trump was a great president, and he changed my mind," the freshman senator said. "I think he changed the minds of a lot of Americans because, again, he delivered that peace and prosperity."

I thought J.D. was a mad bull in a china shop at first. He was, I guess - but he learned and watched and admitted Pres Trump was a terrific president. But his Hannity interview was terrific.

Extremely sleazy to make "jokes" about the attempted assassination.

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

JD Vance addresses past criticism of Trump after he's chosen as VP: 'Bought into media's lies and distortions'

"I was certainly skeptical of Donald Trump in 2016, but President Trump was a great president, and he changed my mind," the freshman senator said. "I think he changed the minds of a lot of Americans because, again, he delivered that peace and prosperity."

Exactly what I thought. I only reluctantly voted for Trump because no way in hell did I want Hillary in there but he changed my mind as well.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And we've already got reports of Trump regretting his decision behind the scenes, lol

Credible link? Or is this your usual unsubstantiated bullshit

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

And we've already got reports of Trump regretting his decision behind the scenes, lol

But that's ok. Vance gave a rousing speech about dems thinking diet mountain dew is  racist or something 

And you like to bust JAFB’s balls for unsubstantiated bullshit?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

A bump in the polls is meaningless.  Wait until the hype fades and you'll see.  

Well Cheetos is the oldest nominee we have ever seen. I hope he can remember who he is running against.

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You're not very smart.  Or original.

If you weren't so stupid, you would understand that I'm mocking you morons. Using your own words against you. It's funnier that way. (Yes, I understand it isn't funny to you cult members.)

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You gotta love Vance continuing to just put his foot in his mouth haha

Better than what Kameltoe was putting in hers, ask Joe Brown.

• Haha 1

I just went down a rabbit hole boning up on JD Vance’s wife, Usha Chilukuri Vance. She’s good looking and accomplished. Of Indian descent and a practicing Hindu, he was raised Christian but converted to Catholicism (?) in 2019, 5 years after they were married. That’s curious to me. People don’t just up and convert to Catholicism willy nilly. There must be a story there.

Anyway, they met at Yale. She’s a lawyer now, though recently resigned to “care for our family”, which l assume is code for “holy shit we have to deal with campaigning now”, lol. 

Sounds like she comes from good stock. Her folks are an engineer and a molecular biologist. She was involved in marching band in high school. She used to be a democrat. She is now a republican. I basically just summarized her wiki page. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usha_Vance

IMG_1548.webp

• Upvote 2