THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Haven't heard from you in a while, thought you fell off the face of the earth. I liked you better that way.

What a Lizzo-sized attention whore.  It appears you are oblivious to how much in common you have with little Tommy Crooks.  At least he didn't shoot himself in the face.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

What a Lizzo-sized attention whore.  It appears you are oblivious to how much in common you have with little Tommy Crooks.  At least he didn't shoot himself in the face.

MAGA people are the worst thing to ever happen to the human race, a pock mark for our society. Funny you profile is of Idiocracy, the irony.

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

At least he didn't shoot himself in the face.

It was a richocet. From the old bag shooting in the lane next to me, probably a MAGA retard, shooting hollow points in an indoor range and hitting everything but the target. You probably would hid in the corner sucking your thumb crying for mommy.

9 hours ago, FY56 said:

Because it reeks of a conspiracy.

The entire made up Russian Collusion case was a conspiracy in case you forgot.

Why did the SS agent wait until the liberal demonrat took his shots before taking him out? Hmmm?

Explain that and I'll put the conspiracy theory to bed.

449513495_780326237645954_3395093015268081342_n.thumb.jpg.1c55dabdac3af1d8c5d298aa9954e43d.jpg

icegif-1064.gif

Sorry, I gave out all of my laughs for today, so you get this.

Edited by Neo

3 hours ago, Neo said:

It was a richocet. From the old bag shooting in the lane next to me, probably a MAGA retard, shooting hollow points in an indoor range and hitting everything but the target. You probably would hid in the corner sucking your thumb crying for mommy.

Did you shoot yourself in the face? That's embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Did you shoot yourself in the face? That's embarrassing. 

Voting for trump is also embarrassing . It's ok, I'll give a pass since trump supporters are illiterate.

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

MAGA lunatics - "Words are violence! The left is responsible for saying mean things!"Again, fucking hilarious. The hypocrisy. My word. 

find just one of these by a conservative, woodpecker:

Kathy-griffin-trump_TylerShields-2657643723.webp.4a5af6f653402d5e1da960b8f0a02435.webp

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

find just one of these by a conservative, woodpecker:

Kathy-griffin-trump_TylerShields-2657643723.webp.4a5af6f653402d5e1da960b8f0a02435.webp

Y'all have been playing that stupid fake Trump head pic victim card for like 6 years now, Christ. 

Scroll up cal. Start with MTG. 

Again, the pearl clutching and fainting spells from the right cuz words are mean is fucking hilarious given all of the shit that side does and says. It's top level hypocrisy.

(And we're still trying to figure out who the hell this kid was. Reports of him being very conservative from high school classmates. But, he's probably was just a lunatic. We haven't even gotten a manifesto tying it to something like killing minorities, which, yeah... words...)

13 hours ago, Neo said:

icegif-1064.gif

Sorry, I gave out all of my laughs for today, so you get this.

How could you have? You can't laugh. They're all fake. Can't refute what I said, deny, then go with the fake laugh. 

16 hours ago, Neo said:

Haven't heard from you in a while, thought you fell off the face of the earth. I liked you better that way.

Of course you did. Just like you would liked it better if the liberal democrat hadn't missed.

A double whammy on you poor kid.

17 hours ago, Neo said:

It would have been peaceful 3 more inches to the right.☺️

Yawn. You are who we knew you were. 

It would have been peaceful because conservatives wouldn't be out on the streets, looting, rioting, like you subhuman liberals.

Have a nice trip down in November while holding hands with Woody and Hoorta.

krvekYx.jpg