THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

Just now, VaporTrail said:

The difference that you're ignoring is that 95% of the legacy media is blasting one political party's bullshit 24/7. Fox News does the same for the GOP. 

MSNBC took Morning Joe off the air this morning. I guess they're worried he'd say something too inflammatory. lol. 

Yes, I'm sure those AARP members that still watch legacy media are getting radicalized as we speak...

This 20 year old kid was radicalized by *checks notes* MSNBC programming. 

"Legacy media" means damn near nothing now. You can get any flavor if delusion you want online (just look at what's posted here). 

Again, MAGA going all "words have consequences! Oh the humanity!!!" is hilarious and ironic. 

They are going to use the shit out of this gold tier victim card 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Yes, I'm sure those AARP members that still watch legacy media are getting radicalized as we speak...

"Legacy media" means damn near nothing now. You can get any flavor if delusion you want online (just look at what's posted here). 

Again, MAGA going all "words have consequences! Oh the humanity!!!" is hilarious and ironic. 

Christ. If you think legacy media is radicalizing people let me introduce you to this new fangled concept called "the internet"

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Legacy media is rightfully losing its influence, but you're acting like it doesn't have any. Which is (sadly) wrong. 

17 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Legacy media is rightfully losing its influence, but you're acting like it doesn't have any. Which is (sadly) wrong. 

The shooter was in a commercial for Black Rock...

image.thumb.png.70769e702dc78d18bebaca01793d56b5.png

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This new "words have consequences" arc of the MAGA crowd is a pretty hilarious and ironic turn. 

The group whose politicians run political ads shooting at cars, laws, whatever (or cross hairs over opponents). The group that calls anyone they disagree with a pedo, groomer, etc. The group that would tell you any liberal has blood on their hands and is directly causing scary, evil, military aged migrants to kill your innocent daughters. 

That group. 

Now words matter

Fucking give me a break. 

You reek of false equivalency.

You get no break son because you vile deranged leftists act on your hate... and it's quite a desperate reach for you to include name calling.

Name the right-wing equivalent to each of these incidents. G'head.

It was a leftist that took gun to a baseball game shooting up the place attempting to take out as many Republicans as he could, seriously injuring Rep Steve Scalise.

I was one of you people that charged the stage attempting to assault and injure Trump (during his first run for president I believe.)

It was Democrat politicians you side with that implied violence and to be confrontational towards Trump supporters in public.

Antifa and their constant disruption at Trump rallies.

• Haha 1

wow. this garbage cannot stand.

temp agents in charge of protecting Trump ??????

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/07/15/report-secret-service-resources-were-diverted-from-pa-trump-rally-to-jill-biden-visit-n2176871

Shocking Report: Secret Service Resources Diverted From PA Trump Rally to Jill Biden, More Troubling Info

almost like the shooter kid knew the building was going to be open to be used????

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/07/15/disturbing-questions-emerge-secret-service-knew-rooftop-was-a-vulnerabilitywhy-wasnt-it-protected-n2176872

Disturbing Questions Emerge: Secret Service Knew Rooftop Was a Vulnerability—Why Wasn't It Protected?

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, MAGA folks clutching their pearls and having fainting spells over words... Fucking hilarious. 

You're soooo reaching for something, fucking hilarious!!!

Answer my question and stop copping out.

2 hours ago, Jax said:

You're being oblivious to the facts. He was targeting a major political figure leading up to a Presidential election. This political figure, Trump, has already served as President and is a major source of anger and hatred for the left, even some repubs. Of course the first thought is politically driven, you have to be desperate to even suggest otherwise.

You need Biden to practically be a vegetable to have any chance of trump winning the election. And judging by Biden's last debate performance, trump was well on his way to beating him in the election. So what would either party benefit from this? trump didn't need to stage this. And if even a shred of this gets linked back to Biden or the Democrats, they will lose whatever support they have. So why would you send a 20 year old with a rifle that can't shoot to assassinate trump? If you tried to assassinate your politcal rival, wouldn't you want to, you know, make sure he's dead? And do it in a way they can't trace it back to you?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, FY56 said:

You're soooo reaching for something, fucking hilarious!!!

Answer my question and stop copping out.

No idea what you're even asking about. 

There is no reaching. There's pointing out hilarious, hypocritical, pearl clutching

Also, I deleted your last post. We don't want actual graphic images on this board. You guys get away with a lot of asinine shit on here, but close ups of a murdered dude is gonna be crossing that line. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, MAGA folks clutching their pearls and having fainting spells over words... Fucking hilarious. 

I’ll take Libtards for $800 Alex.

• Upvote 1

These people have an opportunity to sit in an air conditioned office, with notes, without getting shot at and they still can't muster a semi useful conversation, but everyone else isn't professional.  Useless.

I get that it is meant to be opinion, but are we really to expect at this point these same assholes wouldn't be talking about tiki torches or proud boys or jan6 if this same guy shot Biden?  

If Obama yelled "fight, fight, fight" after being grazed by a looney it would be printed on every government building, every denomination of currency, and if you questioned it as violent rhetoric you would INSTANTLY be labeled a racist by these same assholes.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No idea what you're even asking about. 

There is no reaching. There's pointing out hilarious, hypocritical, pearl clutching

Also, I deleted your last post. We don't want actual graphic images on this board. You guys get away with a lot of asinine shit on here, but close ups of a murdered dude is gonna be crossing that line. 

Is gonna? Your grammar needs improvement grasshopper.:D

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

364148371_277683704954868_6397809801140258435_n.thumb.jpg.aac35b3fefc531e9880ee2e683f92a7f.jpg

On 7/13/2024 at 6:38 PM, VaporTrail said:

image.thumb.png.8f8b3298c962c85b67f14130e24d7112.png

Better image. 

Take a good look at the next President of the United States of America. Secret Service has their work cut out for em. 

Aww, somebody get him a tampon for his ear.

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

You reek of false equivalency.

You get no break son because you vile deranged leftists act on your hate... and it's quite a desperate reach for you to include name calling.

Name the right-wing equivalent to each of these incidents. G'head.

It was a leftist that took gun to a baseball game shooting up the place attempting to take out as many Republicans as he could, seriously injuring Rep Steve Scalise.

I was one of you people that charged the stage attempting to assault and injure Trump (during his first run for president I believe.)

It was Democrat politicians you side with that implied violence and to be confrontational towards Trump supporters in public.

Antifa and their constant disruption at Trump rallies.

Haven't heard from you in a while, thought you fell off the face of the earth. I liked you better that way.