THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

2 hours ago, Jax said:

As I said, they had no choice after everyone else was reporting honestly.

I just showed you proof they intentionally downplayed it at the start.

Not so fast.  Next Generation Twitter is social media where shit/headlines get doctored in there 24/7.  You can pretend it's honest media since Fox News got sued for mega $$$ for their lack of honesty.  

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Another thing that makes no sense.  The shooter was 148 yards from the Podium, a clear view.  People saw him climbing the building with a rifle.  They yelled at the police.  Why did this guy get so close?  Why didn't the Secret Service see this guy?  Why didn't the police stop the guy?  These are legitimate questions that are being asked by all networks and personnel on the ground..

Precisely!  That's why CNN didn't need to race a story before all info was received; because Mark Rubio was having a public panic attack on Next Generation Twitter at 6:53 pm. The shootings were at 6:15 pm last evening.  They covered it all showing replays where viewers could hear the gun shots and see the secret service racing to cover Trump.

• Upvote 1

I’m so glad I don’t follow the media. I didn’t even know this happens until 1 hour ago. 
Pretty bad aim if this guy was that close.  148yards?
He must’ve had a suppressor on that rifle too,  it wasn’t very loud

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I’m so glad I don’t follow the media. I didn’t even know this happens until 1 hour ago. 
Pretty bad aim if this guy was that close.  148yards?
He must’ve had a suppressor on that rifle too,  it wasn’t very loud

I knew this guy was an amatuer before they posted his age. How gullible would you have to be to believe this was a professional hit?

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

I knew this guy was an amatuer before they posted his age. How gullible would you have to be to believe this was a professional hit?

Gullibility is what the politicians want. 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

That's a fair statement, but you guys have been calling the same arguments "whataboutism" or "victim blaming" for the last 8 years. So, I don't really have an ounce of sympathy for you. 

You seem to be forgetting that this unacceptable security failure is ultimately her responsibility and she deserves the blame that is currently coming her way. What's between her legs is irrelevant. The director of Secret Service needs to be held accountable.

We have the sitting president calling his challenger a dictator and a threat to democracy two weeks leading up to an assassination attempt. You have Elon Musk cracking a joke about the Secret Service director. And you're trying to equate the two. This is a retarded take. 

I'm not trying to equate the two at all. Not sure where you got that. 

I also don't think Musk was making a joke equating Cheetos and "cheetos"

Sure, she's ultimately responsible, even if she directly didn't have anything to do with it. But there's a specific angle with these attacks. An angle we've been seeing from the MAGA folks whenever it suits them. That angle is pretty obvious. 

26 minutes ago, Neo said:

Maybe he was aiming for the ear! 

*Borrows tinfoil hat from JAFBF*

55 minutes ago, Neo said:

Who said it was? I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

24 minutes ago, Axe said:

Who said it was? I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

Not necessarily here, but it's out there. In youtube comment sections and facebook.  People acting like trump is some sort of hero because he survived being nicked in the ear by a kid with a rifle that got lucky. And before you say it never happened to me, I've been hit twice with ricochets while shooting at an indoor range. Once in the face and once in the chest with blood.

Edited by Neo

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not necessarily here, but it's out there. In youtube comment sections and facebook.  People acting like trump is some sort of hero because he survived being nicked in the ear by a kid with a rifle that got lucky. And before you say it never happened to me, I've been hit twice with ricochets while shooting at an indoor range. Once in the face and once in the chest with blood.

Well, that sucks, but it's not a comparison in any way shape or form.  No one shot at you and Trump wasn't at the range.  That's more along the lines of shit happens.

Chances are the people insinuating he's a hero probably thought he was before he got shot.  Nonetheless he is still a victim, don't lose sight of that because you hate him.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Well, that sucks, but it's not a comparison in any way shape or form.  No one shot at you and Trump wasn't at the range.  That's more along the lines of shit happens.

Chances are the people insinuating he's a hero probably thought he was before he got shot.  Nonetheless he is still a victim, don't lose sight of that because you hate him.

I can't help it trumpers make him out to be such a pussy.😆 Who cares if someone was shooting at him intentionally or not? Getting hit with a bullet is still getting shot. I even have it on video. I felt it hit may face, saw blood, and kept shooting. The other went through my shirt and pierced the skin. I actually found the piece that hit me, it looked like the outer jacket of the bullet had seperated from the core of the bullet.

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

I can't help it trumpers make him out to be such a pussy.😆 Who cares if someone was shooting at him intentionally or not? Getting hit with a bullet is still getting shot. I even have it on video. I felt it hit may face, saw blood, and kept shooting. The other went through my shirt and pierced the skin. I actually found the piece that hit me, it looked like the outer jacket of the bullet had seperated from the core of the bullet.

Ok ok, I get it now.

Yes, Neo, you ARE tougher than Teump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Ok ok, I get it now.

Neo is a whiney Ccunt... Don't mind her... she/him/who missed his HRT appt.

36 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Ok ok, I get it now.

🤣I was literally out all day driving around, the first thing I saw when I came home that happened to be on the TV was coverage of the shooting. I saw all of 10 minutes of it before I got in the shower. Didn't watch the news the rest of the day. All the "news" about this I found out on here, like the kids age. I called it WAY before I found out how old he was, I knew right away it wasn't professional. I think it was pure luck that he even grazed him. It was a kid with a rifle that looks more like a kid that was bullied in school. It even looks like it's not even politically driven, probably wanted to die and get his face in the news. It's laughable what some people are making this out to be.😅

Edited by Neo