THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

19 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Here is BBC interviewing the guys who spotted him. This dude probably allowed the counter snipers to respond so quickly

He asks a really great fucking question. Why wasn't secret service on the roof the assassin shot from?

Where's this roof? How far was it from the stage?

1 minute ago, Jax said:

How many times did Obama and Biden get shot at?

Not doing this back and forth. Jan 6th happened cuz he lost. If he loses again, especially after this, it'll be worse. All of the nonsense about a stolen election, posts on here about a civil war, and now this? It'll be bad. 

And, obviously, trying to assassinate Trump is terrible and insane. Awful shit. Etc etc. since I'm sure some braid dead morons on this board will think I support it if I don't actively say the obvious. 

Just now, VaporTrail said:

400 feet or so. God damn. What would tomorrow have looked like if the bullet was two inches to the right?

I'm sure some forensics person can analyze this video and tell us just how far it really was and the likely caliber. Someone watching the clip with me said it sounded quiet, but to me it sounded like it was from distance not a surpressed shot. Nothing is off the table, I am not going to sit here and say this or that happened. Somebody on this site said it was a 22, doubtful.

4 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

400 feet or so. God damn. What would tomorrow have looked like if the bullet was two inches to the right?

Where was this location? I want to look it up myself?

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

I'm sure some forensics person can analyze this video and tell us just how far it really was and the likely caliber. Someone watching the clip with me said it sounded quiet, but to me it sounded like it was from distance not a surpressed shot. Nothing is off the table, I am not going to sit here and say this or that happened. Somebody on this site said it was a 22, doubtful.

Butler, PA. It was a long rifle, if you believe the drunk guy I posted. Sounds similar to the Vegas shooting. It was probably an AR-15 with .223 or 5.56, my guess just being based off what the most popular gun and ammo in the country is. 

Edit - Found it. Butler Farm Show, Inc is where it was held. I get the same measurement as the twitter guy.

image.thumb.png.1ead59ff5e4c740afa8b9b4a887ae984.png

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not doing this back and forth. Jan 6th happened cuz he lost. If he loses again, especially after this, it'll be worse. All of the nonsense about a stolen election, posts on here about a civil war, and now this? It'll be bad. 

And, obviously, trying to assassinate Trump is terrible and insane. Awful shit. Etc etc. since I'm sure some braid dead morons on this board will think I support it if I don't actively say the obvious. 

Zero is just 4 letters or 0. They were shot at zero times, thank you.

10 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Butler, PA. It was a long rifle, if you believe the drunk guy I posted. Sounds similar to the Vegas shooting. It was probably an AR-15 with .223 or 5.56, my guess just being based off what the most popular gun and ammo in the country is. 

Edit - Found it. Butler Farm Show, Inc is where it was held. I get the same measurement as the twitter guy.

image.thumb.png.1ead59ff5e4c740afa8b9b4a887ae984.png

I was 144 yards. More than a football field. It was too loud to be a 22. A .223 or 5.56 would be missing part of his ear. I'm not saying this is staged or anything, but something doesn't add up. And before people get on me about the .223 or 5.56, there are plenty of videos that illustrate the power of both rounds.

12.jpg.5c6d594ac36418b50724c2431cdc3cc7.jpg

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

I was 144 yards. More than a football field. It was too loud to be a 22. A .223 or 5.56 would be missing part of his ear. I'm not saying this is staged or anything, but something doesn't add up. And before people get on me about the .223 or 5.56, there are plenty of videos that illustrate the power of both rounds.

There's a guy with his head blown off on top of the roof and following all the rhetoric from the left this comes as no surprise.

Trump was well on his way to winning hands down, why stage this and blow a guys head off?

As far as what damage the bullet did, we didn't actually get a very accurate picture yet or did we? The sound however is subjective.

I'm biting pretty hard on a nutcase, but hopefully we'll get a better picture soon.

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

I thought on one Fox report I watched someone said there was a silencer implemented ... I have no source to corrororate this.. But I'm just gonna keep watching  as this tragic event unfolds.

Just now, Axe said:

AR recovered..

Here we go

And I think I know where you're going and what you're saying... You can make up theories on both ends of this and no... I'm not trying to be funny...

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

This is the natural conclusion of the media and opposing party calling their opponent Hitler for 8 years. 

38 minutes ago, Jax said:

There's a guy with his head blown off on top of the roof and following all the rhetoric from the left this comes as no surprise.

Trump was well on his way to winning hands down, why stage this and blow a guys head off?

As far as what damage the bullet did, we didn't actually get a very accurate picture yet or did we? The sound however is subjective.

I'm biting pretty hard on a nutcase, but hopefully we'll get a better picture soon.

I heard the shot, it was almost one and a half football fields away and they aren't even sure what roof it was, it could have been further. It was way too loud to be a 22, and any bullet from an AR would have taken a piece out of his ear

Ears are just soft tissue. I'm guessing he wasn't hit by a bullet but a fragment of something. Glass or a tiny piece of a bullet.  I have been hit in the face by a ricochet at a range once from a very small piece of a bullet. 

1. I will say this, surviving the assassination attempt, having the bloody face, and raising his fist in the air is a hell of a picture. It's pretty badass and that pic alone is going to win him votes. 

2. We're going to get some grade A JAFBF content out of this

3. Diehard is right. We're going to get a bunch of ridiculous info for a bit as the dust settles. 

4. There is a gun control aspect to this, obviously, but we can let the dust settle 

5. Both sides are going hard into some ridiculous political stuff. Not the actual politicians, mostly, but absolutely randos on Twitter. There's an Elon Musk retweet that's essentially blaming this on the director of the secret service being a female ("DEI bad!" nonsense). 

6. Trump was probably beating Biden before this, but now it's guaranteed. Hell, I wouldn't want to be a Biden replacement trying to beat Trump now either. 

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why are the media still referring to this as a possible assassination attempt?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/13/donald-trump-shot-gunman-what-we-know/74396996007/

Trump wounded in assassination attempt. Biden calls it 'sick': Here's what we know

There's one

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why are the media still referring to this as a possible assassination attempt?

What media isn't calling it an assassination attempt?  Even CNN has been calling it an assassination attempt.  

This one is definitely going to fuel the conspiracy theorists out there. Looks like a Secret Service sniper had eyes on the suspected shooter, but the shooter got off two or three shots before Secret Service returned fire.

I take back what I said about insane rhetoric being out there right now, but not from our politicians

Marjorie Taylor Greene is being her insane self on Twitter right now. Spoke too soon. 

Insane rhetoric all around I guess