THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

so, a new whisteblower is blowing the lid off the acting director of the Secret Service.

More and more - it seems like a setup to put Pres Trump at risk.....

Dan Bongino nailed it ahead of time.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/08/02/video-shows-just-how-exposed-trump-was-as-more-concerning-secret-service-info-drops-n2177655

Hawley Goes Nuclear Over New Secret Service Whistleblower Revelations As More Troubling Video Drops

On 8/2/2024 at 10:43 PM, hammertime said:

I get the angle, but how do they miss?

if its such a deep state gotcha how does he live?

a. Hit is seldom that sloppy?

As stated before - Hand of God.

Take it or leave it.

The (time) margin between the trigger being pulled and Trump just turning/repositioning his head is literally the difference between life and death.

MSM is even amazed at it, there's a compilation there I've seen where even they (MSM) are admitting it's an act of God.

If I see it again I'll drop it, but don't really have tons of time to chased things down again right now   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

As stated before - Hand of God.

Take it or leave it.

The (time) margin between the trigger being pulled and Trump just turning/repositioning his head is literally the difference between life and death.

MSM is even amazed at it, there's a compilation there I've seen where even they (MSM) are admitting it's an act of God.

If I see it again I'll drop it, but don't really have tons of time to chased things down again right now   .   .   .  

I saw it.  May have been a recorded miracle for the world to see.

• 2 weeks later...