THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Three of you going out of your way to respond to me and insult me (even if you weren't addressed) and then Axe posting a Facebook link is just perfect. 

I think this single page of the thread perfectly summarizes this mess of a board 

image.png.297887b413547fa01f0c3a60079e73dc.png

• Haha 3

In the Bible the concept of blood on the right ear (Leviticus 8:22-24 and 14:28) serves as a visible mark of consecration, signifying that the person is dedicated to God's service and has been set apart for a specific purpose. This act represents a physical and spiritual transformation, preparing the individual for their sacred role. Here's a breakdown of the significance:
* Right ear: The right ear represents hearing and obedience. In ancient times, the right ear was considered the most important ear, as it was the ear that heard the words of God.
* Blood: Blood represents life, sacrifice, and atonement. In this context, the blood is a symbol of purification and consecration. * Consecration: Consecration means to set something or someone apart for a specific purpose, making it holy and dedicated to God. In this case, the blood on the right ear signifies that the person is being set apart for a sacred task or role.
* Priestly consecration: In Leviticus 8, the blood is applied to the right ear of Aaron and his sons, consecrating them as priests. This act sets them apart as mediators between God and the people.
* Purification: In Leviticus 14, the blood is applied to the right ear of the person being cleansed, symbolizing their purification and restoration to the community.
Dutch Valkema
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thomas Matthew Crooks embedded in Mr. Presdent screenshot from game.

Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks used gaming platform Steam, which featured the presidential assassination game Mr. President. There is no evidence he played the game. (AFP handout/Steam)

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Three of you going out of your way to respond to me and insult me (even if you weren't addressed) and then Axe posting a Facebook link is just perfect. 

I think this single page of the thread perfectly summarizes this mess of a board 

I said nothing about you bitch. Leave my name out of your fuckin cock hole

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Axe said:

I said nothing about you bitch. Leave my name out of your fuckin cock hole

Cock hole... Perfect name for for the little soi boi...

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Because cccp is the ass hole. It's much bigger.

LOL!!

Sen. Hawley: Whistleblowers say most Trump rally security ‘were not even Secret Service’

Sen. Hawley: Whistleblowers say most Trump rally security ‘were not even Secret Service’

Former President Trump is seen speaking at the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday, July 13, before the shooting. (Rebecca Droke/AFP via Getty Images)

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., wrote on X Friday that “whistleblowers tell me that MOST of Trump’s security detail working the event last Saturday were not even Secret Service.  

“DHS assigned unprepared and inexperienced personnel,” he added, posting a letter he sent today to United States Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas.  

“Whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of the event have approached my office. According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a ‘loose’ security event. For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner,” Hawley wrote. “Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas. Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event’s security perimeter.” 

“In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations,” Hawley also said. 

Hawley used the letter to ask Mayorkas to respond to multiple questions regarding security at the Trump campaign event. 

they tried to take his SS protection away, so in effect, this is as close as they could get.

untrained HS team?

no wonder cheatle is running and hiding scared.

SHe's a liar.

and someone else may have been pulling the strings.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Former President Trump is seen speaking at the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on Saturday, July 13, before the shooting. (Rebecca Droke/AFP via Getty Images)

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., wrote on X Friday that “whistleblowers tell me that MOST of Trump’s security detail working the event last Saturday were not even Secret Service.  

“DHS assigned unprepared and inexperienced personnel,” he added, posting a letter he sent today to United States Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas.  

“Whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of the event have approached my office. According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a ‘loose’ security event. For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner,” Hawley wrote. “Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas. Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event’s security perimeter.” 

“In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations,” Hawley also said. 

Hawley used the letter to ask Mayorkas to respond to multiple questions regarding security at the Trump campaign event. 

Probably the actual SS agents were sent to protect Old Jill Biden.  Remember, the SS director was hand picked by her because she liked her when she was assigned to her when she was 2nd Lady.

• Upvote 1

given all the failures and lies from cheating cheatle, and flagrant violations of proper SS protocol....

I think the bidens and cheatle were opening the door to something happening to Trump as wide as they could, since they couldn't just cancel his protection altogether.

Not bashing the agents with Trump that day, but Homeland Security agents are not trained as Secret Service agents.

The one SHORT WOMAN couldn't even holster her gun under stress.

Hell, I can do that.

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Maybe something. What a rabbit hole we are in.

At 2:52 and 3:52 witnesses in video claim shots came from water tower.

Video reveals shadowy figure on water tower above Trump rally shooting (substack.com)

More videos / pics still rolling in.

I wasn't even planning to post anything other than the Saturday post, but new info popped indicating I should   .   .   .  

31 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I wasn't even planning to post anything other than the Saturday post, but new info popped indicating I should   .   .   .  

It is your duty to keep us out of the dark and informed. Woody says so. lol

21 minutes ago, FY56 said:

It is your duty to keep us out of the dark and informed. Woody says so. lol

Limited time and clearing things somewhat (takes time, needs to be better) is restricting what I can get to these days.

Many think the Hit attempt (one of many undisclosed so far) and the CrowdStrike fiasco today are confirmations of the "Kickoff".

While things are definitely heating up, we've been here before   .   .   .   but everyone has to ask themselves "is it different this time ?".

Myself, the fraction of a second Head turn/lean by Trump is a "Hand of God" moving event to me.

Oh, I expect more, and much bigger   .   .   .   no idea how that manifests.

The Cabal is in panic mode now though for sure, and you know what they say about a wounded animal   .   .   .  

image.png.ed71c44cea14e99b6ebb3544db4f467e.png

Things have definitely got the attention of the "Higher Ups" in the Intel Community   .   .   .  

Recall, Ezra Cohen Watnick is/was a protege of Gen Michael Flynn and possibly Adm Rogers.

Just something to consider   .   .   .