THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

Brennan denied knowing anything about the dossier months later in front of Congress, and made those denials under oath and under the promise of the penalty of perjury should he be caught lying again. Nunes is reportedly also investigating whether Brennan perjured himself. Other investigative journalists

No he won't. We'll stop it," Strzok responded, The Post says the IG report reveals. The text was sent in August 2016 only a few months before the presidential election, and after the FBI had ...

Similarly, under its issues page, it still refers to Trump as a "dangerous threat to democracy." In a prime-time address on Sunday night , Biden urged calm and told the public to "lower the ...

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, there isn't any cause for suspecting a dirty swamp conspiracy.

nah.

I'm starting to understand the people that are saying it's a conspiracy.. As time goes on there is simply too much incompetence being brought to light to all be purely coincidental.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

I'm starting to understand the people that are saying it was a conspiracy.. As time goes on there is simply too much incompetence being brought to light to be coincidental.

the poor short lady (5'5"  couldn't get her gun back in the holster.)

with the lies by the director....and on Fox they said the SS KNEW OF A THREAT well before Trump took the stage....

and they leave that roof unguarded for a 144 yd shot???

something sure seems wrong with all of it.

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the poor short lady (5'5"  couldn't get her gun back in the holster.)

with the lies by the director....and on Fox they said the SS KNEW OF A THREAT well before Trump took the stage....

and they leave that roof unguarded for a 144 yd shot???

something sure seems wrong with all of it.

The Caravan was not ready to roll.. The gate was locked and had to be run over..  It just goes on and on.

At minimum, Cheatle needs to go and Mayorkas with her.

Can you imagine if this had been Biden?

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

The Caravan was not ready to roll.. The gate was locked and had to be run over..  It just goes on and on.

At minimum, Cheatle needs to go and Mayorkas with her.

Can you imagine if this had been Biden?

if it had been biden, they would have slurred every republican and Trump supporter, etc etc etc as domestic terrorists.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/07/17/it-keeps-getting-worse-secret-service-was-aware-of-threat-to-trumps-life-before-he-took-the-stage-n2642096

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This thread was missing Cal's vomit of Google links he found. But now it's complete.

Some JAFBF tinfoil kickers are great though . 

And you're dumb as ever... Nothings changed

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This thread was missing Cal's vomit of Google links he found. But now it's complete.

The real kicker is the fact that you’re still going to vote for the Alzheimer’s patient. 😂

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Axe said:

I'm starting to understand the people that are saying it's a conspiracy.. As time goes on there is simply too much incompetence being brought to light to all be purely coincidental.

I understand it too. This level of incompetency and or negligence is unheard of. Those that don't ever buy into conspiracy theories can't even wrap their heads around it.

There's a lot of explaining that needs done by the powers that be in order to eliminate a conspiracy and it better not have any holes in it.

Add to the events below those people in the crowd trying to warn the police about the guy on the roof that was ignored.

Investigators noted that Crooks' phone history did not reveal his political inclinations, and they are actively investigating his motive behind the assassination attempt.

The briefing on Wednesday provided a detailed timeline of events:

5:10 p.m.: Crooks identified as a person of interest

・5:30 p.m.: Crooks observed with a rangefinder

5:52 p.m.: Crooks spotted on the rooftop by Secret Service

・6:02 p.m.: Trump takes the stage

6:12 p.m.: Crooks fires the first shots

From the time Crooks fired the first shot to the gunman being killed was just 26 seconds, according to law enforcement officials.

Eleven seconds after the first shot, Secret Service counter snipers acquired their target -- and 15 seconds after that, Crooks was shot dead, officials say.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Shut up Woody.

You do more complaining about Cal than anything else. You should know by now you ain't never getting it your way.

Three of you going out of your way to respond to me and insult me (even if you weren't addressed) and then Axe posting a Facebook link is just perfect. 

I think this single page of the thread perfectly summarizes this mess of a board 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Three of you going out of your way to respond to me and insult me (even if you weren't addressed) and then Axe posting a Facebook link is just perfect. 

I think this single page of the thread perfectly summarizes this mess of a board 

No different than you going out of your way to insult Cal and jafbf without a single contributing word on this threads topic.

It's all you do.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Waaa Waaa! LOL

Go to your safe space liberal.

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It seems to bother you so much, so don't read it.  No one cares about your opinion anyway.