THE BROWNS BOARD

Assassination attempt on Trump

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I'm fairly confident you're just trolling hard. And it looks like you're fishing for Cysko now

If you want to ban me then do it. JUst be honorable to remove me from the websites database unlike the other twat that ran BH. I don't care at this point. 

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

If you want to ban me then do it. JUst be honorable to remove me from the websites database unlike the other twat that ran BH. I don't care at this point. 

Dude, I'm not doing anything. Calm down. 

You'll get banned if you do something ban worthy. 

Otherwise, have fun fishing I guess 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/07/16/biden-refuses-to-take-responsibility-for-his-part-in-demonizing-trump-n2641973

One Line Demolished Biden's Defense of His Mental Health During Sloppy NBC News Interview

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ignoring the face that Cheatle was in the secret service for over 20 years before going to PepsiCo for a few. 

Ignoring the secret service page I linked direct from her quote about hiring DEI, blantantly hiring on the premise of gender or skin color.

Or are you in favor of DEI?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@VaporTrail see, they're going to start ranting about DEI. I thought it would star within memes of the incel, alt right, Andrew Tate corners of the Internet but it seems to be making it's way to the more traditional conservative. 

Ignoring the face that Cheatle was in the secret service for over 20 years before going to PepsiCo for a few. 

No doubt a diversity hire then also.  She's incompetent and should be fired immediately.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@VaporTrail see, they're going to start ranting about DEI. I thought it would star within memes of the incel, alt right, Andrew Tate corners of the Internet but it seems to be making it's way to the more traditional conservative. 

DEI angle in this case shouldn't be outright dismissed. If you are trying to protect a 6'3" man, maybe a 5'3" woman shouldn't be tasked with being his human shield. Trump should have been physically removed from the situation instead of walked off under his own power, being allowed to talk into the mic, raising his fist in the air, putting his shoes on (bone spurs lol). Having women in the detail that weigh 100 lbs less than their VIP is not putting them in a position to be able to succeed if shit hits the fan. Since becoming the director, she implemented a diversity quota of 30% female agents in the USSS. The slow response is, in part, due to that systemic decision. 

image.png.2764ac06428fcc93f64c5447e0720128.png

Here's his USSS detail for the RNC convention and you will see that female agents are conspicuously absent.

• Upvote 1

let's see, SS scandals....corrupt wh, incompetent appointees, DEI garbage, and the bidens are corrupt chronic liars....

I read where only one SS team for Trump was a regular - all the others were temps.

so, smallish temp female substitutes? no watch on that close rooftop? seriously?

almost like the corruption to get political obstacles to their power....

"accidently" shot.

how did the shooter kid know there wasn't any SS on that roof?

and ...

SS director cheatle - says they did not protect that roof from assassins because....

it was sloped.

Doesn't add up.

She lied, apparently:

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2024/07/16/secret-service-directors-sloped-roof-excuse-doesnt-make-sense-heres-why/

image.jpeg.08fc0066bcc61f26d673e40ffa3c1fe6.jpeg

3 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

DEI angle in this case shouldn't be outright dismissed. If you are trying to protect a 6'3" man, maybe a 5'3" woman shouldn't be tasked with being his human shield. Trump should have been physically removed from the situation instead of walked off under his own power, being allowed to talk into the mic, raising his fist in the air, putting his shoes on (bone spurs lol). Having women in the detail that weigh 100 lbs less than their VIP is not putting them in a position to be able to succeed if shit hits the fan. Since becoming the director, she implemented a diversity quota of 30% female agents in the USSS. The slow response is, in part, due to that systemic decision. 

image.png.2764ac06428fcc93f64c5447e0720128.png

Here's his USSS detail for the RNC convention and you will see that female agents are conspicuously absent.

- the DEI angle quickly started as Cheatle being unqualified (I'm sure fueled by Musk's tweet). That's quickly died down as it has become apparent to any sane person she is qualified. 

- the DEI angle is now focused on the SS agents in the area. If course, the majority of the agents around Trump on stage were male, and they let him poke his head up, pump his fist, etc. Then later, when Trump was at his vehicle, the entire inner circle of agents around him were male and they didn't stop him from poking his head out above all of them. There were majority men or entirely men in both situations and Trump wasn't physically moved anywhere immediately. 

- you have no idea if the slow response was due to that systemic decision. None at all. 

- the DEI angle is being added on to this story because it fits a conservative narrative. Of course the actual "conservatives" pulling the strings are pushing the anti DEI narrative (and anti trans, and anti CRT, and any other wedge issue) to distract voters from the shit they want, like corporate tax breaks, so the wealth gap can keep rising. It's just a cherry on top that alt right always online incels can pile on with memes because they hate women 

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- the DEI angle quickly started as Cheatle being unqualified (I'm sure fueled by Musk's tweet). That's quickly died down as it has become apparent to any sane person she is qualified. 

- the DEI angle is now focused on the SS agents in the area. If course, the majority of the agents around Trump on stage were male, and they let him poke his head up, pump his fist, etc. Then later, when Trump was at his vehicle, the entire inner circle of agents around him were male and they didn't stop him from poking his head out above all of them. There were majority men or entirely men in both situations and Trump wasn't physically moved anywhere immediately. 

- you have no idea if the slow response was due to that systemic decision. None at all. 

- the DEI angle is being added on to this story because it fits a conservative narrative. Of course the actual "conservatives" pulling the strings are pushing the anti DEI narrative (and anti trans, and anti CRT, and any other wedge issue) to distract voters from the shit they want, like corporate tax breaks, so the wealth gap can keep rising. It's just a cherry on top that alt right always online incels can pile on with memes because they hate women 

Not sure why you are choosing this hill to die on, but okay. The men in the detail are just as responsible as the women for the failure. You're outright dismissing the following without any supporting evidence.

The women are not tall enough to shield him. Having them there in the first place is one systemic failure. Having a 5'5" male in this detail would be the same result. Leadership set those agents up for failure. If there was a second shooter, then the VIP could be taken out right here. 

image.png.0a77d0a5111cd5e1392c10fc8904d908.png

The second part isn't rocket science, and I'm kind of surprised you're disputing this. It's easier for 6 men built like Rambo to physically move around a person who weighs over 200 lbs than it is for 4 of them and 2 women. Take a look at the Reagan assassination attempt for what I would consider an effective response to the VIP getting shot. 

The US Marine Corps has documented studies of the effect of mixed gender on unit performance. They found that all-male units performed better in 2/3 of the tasks they were evaluated on. USSS is a military-adjacent unit, so if you can't see how the results of those tests could apply to this situation, then you're just being obtuse. 

The systemic failure was the decision to make a goal of 30% of USSS agents being female. How does having a quota of females make the USSS better able to accomplish their mission?

• Upvote 1

Secret Service boss Cheatle:

“That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,” she told ABC News on Tuesday.

Unreal.

image.png.a603be90183968ee5f108a9d06fc6d3a.png

GSod8iQacAMMYWr.jfif

• Haha 1

Just now, FY56 said:

Secret Service boss Cheatle:

“That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,” she told ABC News on Tuesday.

Unreal.

GSod8i-Qac-AMMYWr.jpg

GSod8iQacAMMYWr.jfif 18.89 kB · 0 downloads

A “sloped roof” you say?

What will they think of next?

Much too dangerous to put any LEO’s on a sloped roof.

• Upvote 1

Holy fuck.

I'm not going to draw a conclusion from this, but holy fuck anyway.

Not everyone reacts the same in certain situations.

Maybe she knew something was coming like we all did, if you know what I mean.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

the DEI angle quickly started as Cheatle being unqualified (I'm sure fueled by Musk's tweet). That's quickly died down as it has become apparent to any sane person she is qualified. 

Funny, there must be a lot of insane people on the left who also are calling for her to be fired.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Haha. here we go again. "Conservative narrative".  The conservative narrative happens to be the truth you don't like hearing.

Didn't your more reliable sources report to you that the Secret Service boss explicitly stated that it was unsafe for SS agents to be atop sloped roof?

How about your own NY Times. Kudos to them for even reporting that the frantic calls for a guy on the roof was ignored, even going as far as to post a video of the liberal democrat on the "dangerously sloped" roof .

Video Shows Crowd Warning Law Enforcement About Gunman Before He Fired at Trump - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

This from the Post, but the NY Times posted the same video.

And Woody still tries to tell himself that violence and hate are equal on both sides.

Just like he believes that the lefts 6 yr mission to be rid of Trump is absurd, "a conservative narrative".

Violence:

9dae6ba94ef8686cb56ce2cd7ef183a5.jpg.2fdb49aa38387c25cc2659efd630d835.jpg

And hate:

9a3605686c1b652e58419143d3180bf5.jpg.08d1773eac1e34a37a4ad83c476ffbdc.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

How many cities burned after the attempted assassination of Trump?

Wait a minute…we were told those were mostly peaceful protests.

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

None. Because everyone knows that a black thug killed by a white cop is more a threat to democracy than the thing that happened last Saturday.

If the threat (someone on the roof) was known minutes before the shooting why didn't the secret service take Trump off the stage out of the line of sight?

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Funny enough, the left is now warning of retaliation from conservatives, or extreme maga terrorists as they like to say.

39 minutes ago, Vambo said:

If the threat (someone on the roof) was known minutes before the shooting why didn't the secret service take Trump off the stage out of the line of sight?

Another great point. If they couldn't get clearance to shoot the sniper, why not at least get Trump to safety instead of leaving him out to dry while they figured the threat?

• Upvote 1

I really hate reading this shit. I really do.

For the fact that I don't want to believe it was a conspiracy.

Here we have a situation regarding the trajectory of the bullet. If it came from the roof, the trajectory would have been downward.  The shot allegedly came from inside the building.

BUT...if you look closely, it is very slightly downward. If the building is 20ft. high combined with Trumps height and the height of the stage and the distance between Trump and the building, the trajectory can be calculated.

image.png.011d0fc1c9d32874655ec913aa0ec5fa.png

• Upvote 1

Just news breaking - the Secret Service KNEW of a threat well before Trump took the stage.

This whole fiasco REEKS of conspiracy theories.

but as schumer said, the cia has many ways to get you.....

and...

Dir. Clapper says a response to the Intelligence Committee in March was 'clearly erroneous.'. Top Spy Says NSA Spying Answer 'Erroneous'. The director of National Intelligence apologized in June ..
  • Sad 1