THE BROWNS BOARD

Video deposition of women who accused Epstein's friend, Donald Trump of raping her when she was 13

This deposition was taken before all the details of Epstein's operation came out. You will notice that she mirrors what has come out since then. MAGA!

WARNING: Extremely graphic

https://youtu.be/gnib-OORRRo?si=xiIH6IlhFAuizDhL

Katie's video description was captured before Trump became President and matches perfectly with what's described by 100's of other underage girls.

Given Epstein’s history of secretly taping famous people taking sexual advantage of young women procured by Epstein, if the allegations in the Katie Johnson complaint are true, Trump has every reason to be concerned that tapes might exist which would prove Johnson’s allegations.

Attorney General (and Trump personal lawyer) Bob Barr made the highly unusual decision to un-recuse himself from the Epstein case and actually take direct control over the case, despite having previously announced he had a conflict of interest.

I would never have guessed that a billionaire could run a sex trafficking ring for decades with numerous people as accomplices and co-conspirators. But Epstein is already a convicted sexual predator, and he continued the behavior even after his conviction.

These women who were sexually abused as girls deserve the complete truth. They deserve justice and it appears that Bill Barr and Donald Trump have the motivation to go to unimaginable lengths to prevent that from ever happening.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Your desperation at the impending doom for Biden is showing!:D

It was bound to happen. Oh well, it was a good run. I got to watch you little dick bastards cry for over three years because sleepy eyed old man Biden took your boy behind the woodshed. It ain't going to change my vote at all, I'm voting for Biden even if they are carrying him around like Weekend at Bernie's.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

It was bound to happen. Oh well, it was a good run. I got to watch you little dick bastards cry for over three years because sleepy eyed old man Biden took your boy behind the woodshed. It ain't going to change my vote at all, I'm voting for Biden even if they are carrying him around like Weekend at Bernie's.

Thank you for your continued commitment to ignorance.. And Biden could never take anyone behind the woodshed... He doesn't even know what star system he's in let alone know what planet he lives on...  You on the other hand are the poster child for brainwashed commie..  Enjoy your ignorant bliss...

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Look, you proved you were one ignorant muther fuker long ago.. No need for for you to stop by from time to time to reinforce that fact. We get it..

Old man vs rapist, who was buddy with a pedophile. You have to be a morally bankrupt piece of shit to vote for Cheetos. Or just a member of his cult.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Old man vs rapist, who was buddy with a pedophile. You have to be a morally bankrupt piece of shit to vote for Cheetos. Or just a member of his cult.

You really think Biden has the moral high ground with Trump?

Trump has raised a respectable family while Biden showers with his daughter and refuses to acknowledge his grandchild.

Sure, Biden claims to be Catholic also….

40 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You really think Biden has the moral high ground with Trump?

Trump has raised a respectable family while Biden showers with his daughter and refuses to acknowledge his grandchild.

Sure, Biden claims to be Catholic also….

You are joking right?

Cheetos:
Cheated on all of his wives.
Buddy with a pedophile for years. Including multiple trips on the pedophile's plane.
Knew his pedophile buddy liked "younger" women and did nothing about it.
A convicted felon.
A judicated rapist.
Settled lawsuit for steal from kid's charity.
Can no longer run a charity in NY state.
Settled lawsuit for stealing from veteran's charity.
Settle lawsuit for discriminating against minorities.
Business found liable of systemic fraud.
Both sons found liable for fraud
Impeached twice
20+ women accused him of sexual assault. Including a woman who said he did it when she was 13.
54 pending felony charges
Called US servicemen who died fighting for our country "suckers and losers".

Cheetos friends that are also felons:
Former campaign chair, Paul Manafort.
Former campaign vice chair, Rick Gates.
Former fixer, Michael Cohen.
Former advisor and campaign aide, Roger Stone.
Former campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos.
Former adviser and WH aide, Peter Navarro.
Trump Org CEO, Allen Weisselberg.
Former WH national security advisor, Michael Flynn.
Former chief strategist, Steve Bannon.

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Who is this, Melania? Haven't heard from her is a few years. Wait is she the one Cheetos cheated on with Karen McDougal and Stormy Danials? Wait, wait. Is she the one who Epstein bragged about introducing her to Cheetos. Yeah, I remember her now.

5d2e278bb44ce7035f2e32a3.webp.cf4cd3037c18689b831a5fcb6910ed3e.webp

Young models being groomed for old wealthy men. That was Epstein's business model after all. 

8 minutes ago, Jax said:

Now he's showing photoshops, stop fascinating about Trumps sex life weirdo.

You think that photo is photoshopped? 

Jeffrey Epstein (second from right) posed with Donald Trump, Melania Trump and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell at the Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, February 12, 2000. 

Davidoff Studios Photography/Archive Photos/Getty Images

Sorry, it's 100% real.

Just like the flight manifests where Cheetos flew on the pedophile's plane. The same manifests include overaged girls as passengers.  

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

No photo description available.

Leave it to a piece of shit like you to post fake photos. MAGA really have no morals at all, you nut jobs are just a corrupt as your lord and savior.

Photo of Joe Biden with Jeffrey Epstein is doctored | Fact Check (afp.com)

Your hero is the one on the planes with "young" women. No matter how many fake photos you post.

• Haha 1

All you have is gossip, there's nothing to talk about. Stop watching The View so much.

On the other hand what I posted is really happening and going on as we speak.

Figured I'd shed some light since you brought up morals.